My journey to Uwe-What would I have done without you ESMB and Anonymous?

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thanks for your nice words :)

I am also admiring your courage to inform the world instead of bottling up all of this about what happened to your brother. Because during your research, I am sure you learnt there are many more people and families who have been hurt the same way, but are not speaking out for fear.

Right Ackerland "there are many more people and families who have been hurt in a similar way but they are still afraid to speak out."
I hope many more will find the courage to speak out soon.

Best
Markus

Carmel

Crusader
Right Ackerland "there are many more people and families who have been hurt in a similar way but they are still afraid to speak out."
I hope many more will find the courage to speak out soon.

Best
Markus
The more who do, the more who will, Markus, and that's what's been happening. It's on the rise exponentially and has been for decades now, but these days it's really pumpin'. I know it can seem slow or *too* slow, but it's much faster than it was, and it's only gonna get faster from here.

Good on you for your part in all of this. Love to ya, matey. :)

moarxenu

Patron with Honors
Markus, it is hard to write this because I have so many tears in my eyes.

As an anon all I can say is "This is why we fight" and "We do what we can because we must."

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Thank you Lurker for the righteous bumps of Markus' threads, this and other similar stories should never get too buried. :cheers:

~RIP Uwe, you are not forgotten~ :bigcry:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Leah Remini will benefit by knowing Uwe's story about what happened to him and how Scientology treated him. She will also be able to fill in the gaps and blanks created by the "you don't have the fucking rank to ask where Shelly is" (said by Tommy Davis when she asked where Shelly Miscavige was at Tom Cruise's wedding to Katie Holmes).

The stories are relevant to the disappearance of Shelly Miscavige!!

Keep this alive - this could be the demise of the cult once and for all. Markus could use some justice and so could everyone else off-loaded, harmed and killed by Scientology's heartless tech and environment.

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
Thank you Markus for the great love you share with us and for all your efforts to help ensure that so many more are saved from Uwe's cruel fate at the hands of a hateful cult.

Thank you for letting love rule your actions despite the terrible pain you and your family have had to endure. :bigcry:

I love you Markus :love8: :hug:

For Uwe.........:rose:

Markus

Leah Remini will benefit by knowing Uwe's story about what happened to him and how Scientology treated him. She will also be able to fill in the gaps and blanks created by the "you don't have the fucking rank to ask where Shelly is" (said by Tommy Davis when she asked where Shelly Miscavige was at Tom Cruise's wedding to Katie Holmes).

The stories are relevant to the disappearance of Shelly Miscavige!!

Keep this alive - this could be the demise of the cult once and for all. Markus could use some justice and so could everyone else off-loaded, harmed and killed by Scientology's heartless tech and environment.

Why do you think that Uwes Story is "relevant to the disappearance of Shelly"? Because David Miscavige started a relationship with Laurisse Stuckenbrock shortly before Shelly disappeared?
What do you mean? May you please explain this to me? Thank you.

Love

Markus

Dean Blair

Why do you think that Uwes Story is "relevant to the disappearance of Shelly"? Because David Miscavige started a relationship with Laurisse Stuckenbrock shortly before Shelly disappeared?
What do you mean? May you please explain this to me? Thank you.

Love

Markus

Hello Markus. Thank you so much for posting all you have about your brother Uwe.

I too made the same connection between David Miscavige, Laurisse, Shelly, and your brother Uwe. Leah Remini was reportedly upset over the fact that Laurisse had patted David Miscavige on his ass at Tom Cruise's wedding. She had then asked where David's wife was as she was noticeably absent. At that point she was dressed down by Tommy Davis and later was ordered to many hours of sec checks.

There very well could have been an out 2D situation going on there and from the response to Leah's question it would seem that a big withold got missed.

I am just saying that it bears an investigation.