What's new

My journey to Uwe-What would I have done without you ESMB and Anonymous?

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
The reportage "The Soul catchers" and all I found out about my brothers live I owe to you members of ESMB and you Anonymous.
Without you I would never have been able to meet or even find people who could give me so much valuable information about his life in the Sea Organization.
I do not know how many readers of this thread are able to understand what it means to loose a brother to this cult. What it means for a mother to be hindered in seeing her son for 17 years, only to be able to hug him once in 25 years. To be hindered in helping him against his severe illness. What it means for an old woman to be disappointed again and again because her beloved son was not allowed to visit her for her 50., her 60. birthday despite her son promised to come.
Who understands what it means for me to have lost my brother into nowhere.
Most of the time we didn't even know where Uwe was living. Simply because an old crazy fanatical fraudulent man had decided to create a secret headquarter in the desert where he needs slaves to work day and night for his wealth and glory.
Uwe disapeared into a black hole when he joined the Sea Org - it was not able for his family to get a picture of his life because even when he was not locked up in an RPF he was never ever able to speak freely about his life.

If you have children you love very deeply then maybe you are able to figure out what that meant for my mother.
She knew that he was alive but she learned soon that so many things were hidden from her. Serious accidents, the divorce and finally his severe illness not for "only" 6 but for about 14 years as I just recently found out.

You people here helped me to fill this black hole with the colours of Uwes life because you helped me to find people who met him at Gold or in the RPFs.
The Anons all over the world helped to spread the message about his suffering in the Sea Org and did a great job in backing up Ex Scientologits and victims of this cult. And I was able to meet so many marvellous, genuine, worthy and honest people who helped me with so much love, compassion and
understanding on my long mental journey to my brother.

All this was and is an invaluable experience in my life which I will never forget - and I owe it all to you.

Thank You members of ESMB and thank you Anonymous all over the would - especially to the Anons in Hamburg, Stuttgart and Munich.

Love
Markus

In honour of Uwe and my mother I leave this video here - it is from a story about two young women who were killed in another totalitarien system just because they were different and loved each other - and below the wonderful song "I believe" by Eric Levi with lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSrk_60mBJk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfC5jyLJL8g

P.S.

Here is the link to "The Soul Catchers":http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=17396

And here the link to Uwes story: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=14804

Last edited:

Wisened One

Crusader
I know it was not a pleasant or easy journey for you to take, Markus. :sad:

But I too am heartened to see all the love, help and support you received in finding more answers and find some (even if tiny) amount of closure.....:console: :bighug: :console:

Carmel

Crusader
Oh Markus, when I was watching the documentary it hit home even harder, about what happened to Uwe, and it was so very sad. At the same time, it was somewhat "comforting" (wrong word probably) to see that what had happened to him was out in the wider public arena now, and that you had found so many of the answers which you understandably were so desperate to find, when you first came here.

You persisted, you have been so brave, and I think most of us here are so very proud of you. Bless you and yours Markus! :hug:

Love,
Carmel

OliviaZero

Patron with Honors
Markus---"Soul Catchers" broke my heart. I'm so sorry about what happened to your brother. You've represented for your brother very well, however, and I'm so glad you're getting the story out.

I hope this journey of yours helps you find some measure of resolution and peace in your heart (and your mother's) regarding Uwe.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Dear Markus, you are a lovely man. Thank you for reminding me what love is. With a fond kiss, Smilla xx

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Markus, I've watched the Soul Catchers three times now.
I've sent the link to so many people, I've lost count.

In trying to think of something appropriate to say here I can only think of one thing;

Through your efforts and the help others have given to finding out the truth about Uwe's life and death you have probably saved many potential victims and their families from having to endure similar tragedies.

In that sense, Uwe's life and death was not in vain. Thank you for all that you do.

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
Dear Markus:
I must agree with PandaTermite. I also have sent the link of your brother's story to others.
I hope it brought you some closure to know the real facts. Uwe story will be a warning to other potential victims of this awful Cult.
Love
:goodjob:

Markus

I know it was not a pleasant or easy journey for you to take, Markus. :sad:

But I too am heartened to see all the love, help and support you received in finding more answers and find some (even if tiny) amount of closure.....:console: :bighug: :console:

No it was not a pleasant journey at all! But I found my way back to my brother.
Thank you so much for your very kind words.

Love
Markus

Markus

In trying to think of something appropriate to say here I can only think of one thing;

Through your efforts and the help others have given to finding out the truth about Uwe's life and death you have probably saved many potential victims and their families from having to endure similar tragedies.

In that sense, Uwe's life and death was not in vain. Thank you for all that you do.

Thank you Panda. Yes I hope that this reportage will help to save many potential victims and their families from eduring such tragedies.
Thank you for promoting it.

Love
Markus

Markus

Dear Markus:
I must agree with PandaTermite. I also have sent the link of your brother's story to others.
I hope it brought you some closure to know the real facts. Uwe story will be a warning to other potential victims of this awful Cult.
Love
:goodjob:

Yes it was very important for me to get some closure a I got more of it that I ever imagined when I started looking for aswers for the many many questions I had.
Love
Markus

byte301

Crusader
Markus,

Over a long period of time I've watched you post thread after thread about your brother. You have been a warrior in the journey. You never slacked off or gave up.

I lost a brother too but to natural causes. No one who has never lost a sibling knows how horrible it feels, but to lose one the way you lost Uwe is incomprehensible.

I feel that by your persistance you have shone a very bright light onto Uwe's life in the cult. That means more then anything. His story will never be forgotten.

Markus

Oh Markus, when I was watching the documentary it hit home even harder, about what happened to Uwe, and it was so very sad. At the same time, it was somewhat "comforting" (wrong word probably) to see that what had happened to him was out in the wider public arena now, and that you had found so many of the answers which you understandably were so desperate to find, when you first came here.

You persisted, you have been so brave, and I think most of us here are so very proud of you. Bless you and yours Markus! :hug:

Love,
Carmel

Carmel - well you are doing a great job too. I'm proud of you and all the others who are helping to stop the crimes and abuses of this mafia like organization. You have my greatest respect and my thoughts are with you in your fight against organized Scientology down there on the other side of the world.

Much love
Markus

Markus

To a marvellouse wise woman...

Dear Markus, you are a lovely man. Thank you for reminding me what love is. With a fond kiss, Smilla xx

Smilla - YOU are such a marvellous and very wise woman. I really love your posts here on ESMB. Thank you for being here for me.

Much love
Markus

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
My heart breaks for you Markus. I am glad you are here and I commend you on all your efforts. You did an amazing job.

AnotherDave

Patron
Markus,
I cannot even begin to imagine the journey you must have been through. I would just like to thank you for being an inspiration. I remember your posts on the old WWP (Enturbulation) and your concern about Anon's using Uwe's death for the wrong reasons.
Your dedication and resiliance in wanting to find the truth about what happened has ensured that, to me anyway, Uwe is not just another Scientology statistic, but a fellow human being with family and friends.
It is too easy to forget that behind every name is a myriad of other people who's lives are ripped apart in the unjustified pursuit of a 'Clear Planet'.
His treatment and the treatment of your family by organised Scientology was nothing short of inhumane.
I will always remember his name and thanks to you I can put a person to that name, a story, a family, a fellow man and this makes it all the more heartbreaking.
You have my upmost respect and sympathy.

Another Dave

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you, Panda for thinking of the right thing to say. I couldn't think of the right words. Markus, you are a beautiful person and your story has really touched my heart.

I don't know anyone to send this video to, but if I ever run into someone "on the fence" I would certainly send it to them. I can't tell you how moved I was by it. I asked in the other thread, have the Aussie senators seen it??

Markus

Markus,
I cannot even begin to imagine the journey you must have been through. I would just like to thank you for being an inspiration. I remember your posts on the old WWP (Enturbulation) and your concern about Anon's using Uwe's death for the wrong reasons.
Your dedication and resiliance in wanting to find the truth about what happened has ensured that, to me anyway, Uwe is not just another Scientology statistic, but a fellow human being with family and friends.
It is too easy to forget that behind every name is a myriad of other people who's lives are ripped apart in the unjustified pursuit of a 'Clear Planet'.
His treatment and the treatment of your family by organised Scientology was nothing short of inhumane.
I will always remember his name and thanks to you I can put a person to that name, a story, a family, a fellow man and this makes it all the more heartbreaking.
You have my upmost respect and sympathy.

Another Dave

This:

"His treatment and the treatment of your family by organised Scientology was nothing short of inhumane."

And thank you for your post full of compassion and understanding.

Love
Markus

Markus

Thank you, Panda for thinking of the right thing to say. I couldn't think of the right words. Markus, you are a beautiful person and your story has really touched my heart.

I don't know anyone to send this video to, but if I ever run into someone "on the fence" I would certainly send it to them. I can't tell you how moved I was by it. I asked in the other thread, have the Aussie senators seen it??

I don't know if the Aussie Senators have seen it. Maybe some Aussies here can answer that question for you.

Best wishes
Markus

skollie

No it was not a pleasant journey at all! But I found my way back to my brother.
Thank you so much for your very kind words.

Love
Markus

Watching it, I could see what a sad journey it was for you and your pain was so evident.
I'm glad you found your way back to your brother and got some answers. I don't know who it was that decided to fax those medical docs to you, but my thanks to him/her for doing the right thing.
What struck me so hard, was seeing you caring for people in your daily life and knowing you could have taken care of Uwe. :bigcry:

There are not enough words to tell you how sorry and sad I am for what was done to you, Uwe, your mother and family.

:rose: