What's new

My journey to Uwe-What would I have done without you ESMB and Anonymous?

iaxiloll

Patron with Honors
Hello Markus, I just watched your story with my wife, I had already seen it alone, and it is the first time that I have managed to get her informed. Every time someone new comes into he picture they have volumes of questions and cannot believe that these things are happening. My main motive for being an Anon is that enough is enough. This cult has caused enough hardship and pain, it has to come to an end, each tragedy dare not just be another additional statistic. Uwe vergessen wir auch nicht. Auf gar kein fall.

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
I found so much peace during the last weeks.

Markus---"Soul Catchers" broke my heart. I'm so sorry about what happened to your brother. You've represented for your brother very well, however, and I'm so glad you're getting the story out.

I hope this journey of yours helps you find some measure of resolution and peace in your heart (and your mother's) regarding Uwe.

Thank you so much for caring "OliviaZero". Don't worry I found so much peace and got so much understanding in the last weeks - I'm doing fine again.
I is good to have so many good and caring people arround.

Love
Markus

Kutta

Dear Markus,

Like others, I find it difficult to know how to express my feelings about Uwe and your family. I wanted to reply to your OP earlier, but whatever I thought of posting sounded inadequate. May I just echo what everyone else has said, and offer my love to you and your mother.

greebly

Patron with Honors
ripuwe1.jpg

Everytime I think of something to say, I remind myself I can't imagine how it feels for you, your family and especially your mother.

I am blessed to have wonderful children. I try to hug them and tell them how much I love them whenever I see them or talk to them.

I remind them and myself that caring and loving each other, beit freinds, family or anyone you feel close to, is the most important thing in our short, fragile lives.

When you lose someone, those people you have around you or ones you find through that tragedy help keep them alive in your hearts forever.

:bighug::love8::bighug::love8::bighug:

P.S. Don't forget london megaraid 4th-6th june if you can make it. More fun and smiles for all.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Markus, we should thank you for your constant kindness and compassion. Your unwavering devotion to truth and justice is very humbling. You are a lovely person.

Smilla xx

skollie

Markus, we should thank you for your constant kindness and compassion. Your unwavering devotion to truth and justice is very humbling. You are a lovely person.

Smilla xx

So well stated, Smilla. Markus is an inspiration. :thumbsup:

Blue Spirit

A Few Words

I watched your film, and Thank You for making it.

You seem to have come to some peace regarding your brother which is
wonderful and something I wished for you from the beginning when your story
came here.

I can clearly see a look of intense determination on your face that I'd say is like a Bulldog or Pitbull, meaning that I can see that you are not going to let go until you achieve proper justice. :thumbsup:
:omg: for the CO$.

I'm still sick at heart that I ever supported this group, losing two fortunes in the process. :angry::angry:

I wish you the Best in your adventures to come. My spirit is with you.

Last edited:

Markus

I watched your film, and Thank You for making it.

You seem to have come to some peace regarding your brother which is
wonderful and something I wished for you from the beginning when your story
came here.

I can clearly see a look of intense determination on your face that I'd say is like a Bulldog or Pitbull. I can see that you are not going to let go until you achieve proper justice. :thumbsup: :omg: for the CO$.

I'm still sick at heart that I ever supported this group, losing two fortunes in the process. :angry::angry:

I wish you the Best in your adventures to come. My spirit is with you.

"I can clearly see a look of intense determination on your face that I'd say is like a Bulldog or Pitbull"

I really like dogs - so I will take this as a compliment. :p
And dogs were everywhere at this journey. So it is quite funny that you use this comparison here. :coolwink:

Thank you for your compassion and offering your help. Sorry that I chose to do it my way. :think:

Love
Markus

Last edited:

Markus

Thanks

ripuwe1.jpg

Everytime I think of something to say, I remind myself I can't imagine how it feels for you, your family and especially your mother.

I am blessed to have wonderful children. I try to hug them and tell them how much I love them whenever I see them or talk to them.

I remind them and myself that caring and loving each other, beit freinds, family or anyone you feel close to, is the most important thing in our short, fragile lives.

When you lose someone, those people you have around you or ones you find through that tragedy help keep them alive in your hearts forever.

P.S. Don't forget london megaraid 4th-6th june if you can make it. More fun and smiles for all.

....for the compassion and many many bighugs :blush:

Love
Markus

Ackerland

Patron with Honors
Thanks for your nice words :)

I am also admiring your courage to inform the world instead of bottling up all of this about what happened to your brother. Because during your research, I am sure you learnt there are many more people and families who have been hurt the same way, but are not speaking out for fear.

Blue Spirit

Meaning

"I can clearly see a look of intense determination on your face that I'd say is like a Bulldog or Pitbull"

I really like dogs - so I will take this as a compliment. :p
And dogs were everywhere at this journey. So it is quite funny that you use this comparison here. :coolwink:

Thank you for your compassion and offering your help. Sorry that I chose to do it my way. :think:
Love
Markus

Markus, I definitely used the dog analogy positively as those dogs are known
for their tenacity in not letting go, once they bite. It looks like you are going to take a well deserved bite out of the CO$.

It is interesting that through this new thread of yours, I can actually perceive the change for the better in you, because of the help you received about your brother.

As far as my offering of help, it is more important that you did it your way. :thumbsup:
I also can see Integrity clearly on your face. You remind in that way of Jason Beghe who I admire much.

It is so cool that with ESMB and the internet we can form a worldwide team to bring this group that has gone insane to Justice.
It is really starting to snowball now.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Markus:

I remember what you told me about your father when I met with you in Los Angeles.

I hope you can reach out to Sasha and get him to wake up and read the writing on the wall. Sasha needs to get out & away from the cult.

Markus

Markus:

I remember what you told me about your father when I met with you in Los Angeles.

I hope you can reach out to Sasha and get him to wake up and read the writing on the wall. Sasha needs to get out & away from the cult.

Yes I hope Sasha will wake up as soon as possible. I'm still dreaming that even my father could wake up - but this is just a dream.

Thank you for your compassion Smurf.

Love
Markus

Hi Markus,

I'm a bit new here and have a lot of catching up to do but I wanted to pass on my condolences.

I knew Uwe too. I'll admit my experiences with him weren't great but I agree with Marc about what sort of person he was. You and your mother should both be proud.

Despite the horrendous job he had to do (security) he did it in a way that you couldn't help but like and respect him. He was the absolute polar opposite of Danny :hissyfit::hissyfit: Dunnigun.

I'm so sorry he didn't make it out.

I hope you have found some peace now.

My heart goes out to you and the family.

Markus

Hello

I'm very glad to meet you here Lifeinblue:happydance::happydance:
Thank you so much for your understanding and your kind words about Uwe.
May you please tell me more about your experiences with Uwe - please send me a PM and tell me everything you remember. Every little story helps me to get the whole picture of his life.
Thank you for joining ESMB - it is a wonderful place

Love
Markus

I'm a bit new here and have a lot of catching up to do but I wanted to pass on my condolences.

I knew Uwe too. I'll admit my experiences with him weren't great but I agree with Marc about what sort of person he was. You and your mother should both be proud.

Despite the horrendous job he had to do (security) he did it in a way that you couldn't help but like and respect him. He was the absolute polar opposite of Danny :hissyfit::hissyfit: Dunnigun.

I'm so sorry he didn't make it out.

I hope you have found some peace now.

My heart goes out to you and the family.

Clueless Morgan

Patron with Honors
Love lasts longer than life.
-- Mark Twain​

After watching the soulcatchers, I know now what this truly means :)

Alles Gute für die Zukunft, Markus :hug:

Fred