ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

My name is Doug Parent I am an Independent Scientologist

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by riptide, Oct 5, 2010.

1. EZ Linus

EZ Linus Cleared Tomato

Hi Doug. I have never seen your post from 2010 until today when it resurfaced because you happened to log in. I knew you from a long time ago in the "CC days," I guess you can call them. I'd connect with you on Facebook--the only problem is that I'm staying mostly anonymous here until I get my book published. Soon. Welcome back and I'm glad you have nothing to do with Scientology anymore. I will maybe send you a private message on Facebook.

2. riptide

riptide Patron with Honors

Sounds good I would welcome that.

3. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome back Jack

the Rippertide...

IF...

Hubbard's work has a future it will be forged by Independants

Hope you'll be hanging out here some

"Auditors Unite. You have nothing to lose but our certs" LRH

4. EZ Linus

EZ Linus Cleared Tomato

Hi again Riptide. Since 2017, we had a conversation on Facebook. I showed you who I was but you did have a hard time remembering me--which is totally okay by the way. I was just a kid at the time, a sort of beginning musician. Anyway, I just thought I'd pop in to say hello. Hope you're well. Are you still an independent Scientologist? Or have you moved forward?