My name is Doug Parent I am an Independent Scientologist

EZ Linus

Cleared Tomato
Hi Doug. I have never seen your post from 2010 until today when it resurfaced because you happened to log in. I knew you from a long time ago in the "CC days," I guess you can call them. I'd connect with you on Facebook--the only problem is that I'm staying mostly anonymous here until I get my book published. Soon. Welcome back and I'm glad you have nothing to do with Scientology anymore. I will maybe send you a private message on Facebook.

riptide

Patron with Honors
Hi Doug. I have never seen your post from 2010 until today when it resurfaced because you happened to log in. I knew you from a long time ago in the "CC days," I guess you can call them. I'd connect with you on Facebook--the only problem is that I'm staying mostly anonymous here until I get my book published. Soon. Welcome back and I'm glad you have nothing to do with Scientology anymore. I will maybe send you a private message on Facebook.
Sounds good I would welcome that.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome back Jack

the Rippertide...

IF...

Hubbard's work has a future it will be forged by Independants

Hope you'll be hanging out here some

"Auditors Unite. You have nothing to lose but our certs" LRH

EZ Linus

Cleared Tomato
Hi again Riptide. Since 2017, we had a conversation on Facebook. I showed you who I was but you did have a hard time remembering me--which is totally okay by the way. I was just a kid at the time, a sort of beginning musician. Anyway, I just thought I'd pop in to say hello. Hope you're well. Are you still an independent Scientologist? Or have you moved forward?