What's new

My name is Doug Parent I am an Independent Scientologist

riptide

Patron with Honors
Congrats on getting out, Doug and getting your money
back: Two HUGE steps!!! :happydance:

Hope you're enjoying life~!

Tory/Magoo

Tory, you may recall I spoke with you over the phone in 2006. I felt I needed someone to talk to who would understand what I was going through at such a weird stage in my transition. Your commentary and straight talk about the evils of disconnection and the devastation it wreaks was something I felt strongly about and it was helpful to hear someone else talk about it in terms that were very real to me. So thank you for keeping the flag flying all these years.

riptide

Patron with Honors
Freewinds

Any children placed for days on end in a chain locker? Any mysterious suicides? Did scantily clad pubescent girls carry around ashtrays? Oh, hang on . . . wrong era.

I saw people disappear below decks for weeks and only appear in greasy grey jump suits, and another close friend witnessed a few psychotic breaks. Passports were TAKEN from passengers as they came aboard the Freewinds and kept locked up with the QM until they left the ship.

When I went to work on WOG cruise lines as a musician after my Freewinds adventure I was surprised, they let me keep my passports? The Freewinds LIES to it's passengers about surrendering their passports. It's all about control.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
The name of that vessel was called the Windsong.
Hah.. I figured it out! - Then I didn't wanna post, looking like a butt'insky. Windstar's Windsong:
Bora%20Bora%20-%20Wind%20Song%20sails%20in.jpg

Impressive.. I didn't know there was big sailships like this in operation.. Nice!

:yes:

riptide

Patron with Honors
This is one of two sail equipped vessels that operated under the Windstar cruise line name, owned by Holland America. I worked as a musician on this ship and we toured French Polynesia.

Rae

Patron with Honors
There you are!

Dougeroooooo....!!!

Wonderful that you've tied up the last of your connections to the "church" and have publically come out! I'm sure you'll be connecting up to many more old friends.

What a ride, huh?

Wish I could have hooked up when I was last in your area.

Love ya,
Sher

riptide

Patron with Honors
Oh Sher, I was working that weekend. Missed you!

By the way, if anyone wants to reach me I am on facebook. I'd love to contact more old friends.

What happened to me at Flag was a total nightmare from hell. After almost three years in Clearwater and getting screwed around, I had to do my own research to find out if other people had been totally betrayed and what the history on the disconnection policy really was.

The church has someone running it at the top that has been altering the tech for years. The proof and documentation is easy to find and I WILL provide a full data trail for anyone who wants it.

The level of betrayal is UNREAL. I'm talking about entire PAGES of original LRH issues being removed. It's been going on for years.

If you are considering doing some research on your own, this website is a start but there are many viewpoints here.

I use the tech these days, but selectively. Per this practice, many would not consider me a Scientologist. I really don't care what some think.

I am doing MUCH better and am no longer PTS or connected to this group. I am doing services outside the church and there is NO WAY IN HELL I would ever go back. Trying to attain spiritual freedom in an oppressive environment like that is impossible. Scientologist are PTS and they don't even know it.

More later.

Terril park

Sponsor
The level of betrayal is UNREAL. I'm talking about entire PAGES of original LRH issues being removed. It's been going on for years.

I'm the only person I know who has C/S series 73RA, a 12 page bulletin
which if still extant would prevent the arbitrary 6 month sec checks on
solo Nots. Its replavement from 1990 is 5 pages.

riptide

Patron with Honors
If you are a Scientologist, if you care about the subject, if you care about the integrity of the technology, if you align yourself with KSW, if you still regard L Ron Hubbard as being at least a slighty more important figure to Scientology than the current anger case who beats on staff members, than I highly recommend you UP your responsibility level and research what the HELL happened to C/S series 73RB. 12 pages or original LRH covering the subject of the Non-interference zone, and what and what NOT to audit on solo auditors.

As Terril has pointed out, the deletion of 7 pages opened the door for Mr Anger Case to impose OUT TECH actions for the sake of profit.

The Scientology religion has had it's sacred scriptures messed with and this has been going on for quite some time. The church touts the product as 100% LRH and this is FRAUD.

After I witnessed the suppression and culture extant at the top org on the planet, and I researched the history of the church and the evolution of how DM came to power, there was no choice but to leave. If you are content with your head in the sand, that is your decision. But do so knowingly because to blindly support someone without understanding what the actual activities, actions, statistics, and intentions are is irresponsible.

The purpose of the subject is to help people, not GIVE buildings to DM. The heart and soul of the subject has "left the building" ladies and gentlemen, and has been carrying on with the business of freeing beings for decades now in the Independent and Freezone.

riptide

Patron with Honors
This is a bit of a stretch wouldn't you say?

Sacred scriptures?

1236939084qclrTSd.jpg

Dude, I am attempting to communicate with reality to Scientologist who may know me who are reading this and questioning what is going on. That Reality is tech is regarded as sacred, and something NOT to be f*'ed with and I am pointing out that is HAS been. That is all I am trying to do and I have no interest in debating the subject with you.

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dude, I am attempting to communicate with reality to Scientologist who may know me who are reading this and questioning what is going on. That Reality is tech is regarded as sacred, and something NOT to be f*'ed with and I am pointing out that is HAS been. That is all I am trying to do and I have no interest in debating the subject with you.

Now I have an ARC break. I thought you were posting your thoughts on a public forum where people could read them and debate them, agree or disagree.

Why don't you send them an email?

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I saw people disappear below decks for weeks and only appear in greasy grey jump suits, and another close friend witnessed a few psychotic breaks. Passports were TAKEN from passengers as they came aboard the Freewinds and kept locked up with the QM until they left the ship.

When I went to work on WOG cruise lines as a musician after my Freewinds adventure I was surprised, they let me keep my passports? The Freewinds LIES to it's passengers about surrendering their passports. It's all about control.

I have heard of European hotels asking for passports to be surrendered...but in general, CofS demands them to keep people prisoner.