What's new

My Non-E

RamsBlue

Patron
Hello Gang,

Just wanted to give a quick "Non-E" in my second post here. My first was a brief reply to a thread (http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=2239) where it turns out my brother of all people had filled out one of Andriod Cat's online surveys.

I've actually been aware of this forum (and others) since the day it was created, but never had the nerve to create an account and participate. Mainly because I have a number of friends and immediate family still very much connected to the Church and I had already been sort of outted back in the mid 90's when I was fairly active on ars. I didn't want to get outted again and have it get back to my family/friends.

My circumstances are largely unchanged, but I've recently been re-invigorated to get back up to speed on what's happening on the net in regards to the Church and just feel really strongly compelled to get in comm again. I'm a blabber mouth and can't keep my stupid trap shut :ohmy:

For any OSA folks that may be reading this - I am doing this pseudo-anonymously and I *never* put my critical thoughts about the church on the lines of my family and friends. I have no interest in "getting them out". People choose to do what they want and if they are happy, then I am happy. So please, if you figure out who I am, just keep it between you and me ok? Thanks.

As far as my current stand on the church and the subject of scn, I'm very, very much disaffected with the church and it's management. Like many of you, I have a laundry list of war stories, some quite sordid and none that should be representative of a "church". I still waffle on the subject of scn though and can't quite decide what camp I'm in. Part of me says "the whole subject is bunk, it is the ramblings of a mad man", but another part can't escape the fact that I know alot of people (myself included to a lesser degree) that have had enormous wins with the tech. I guess if I were to catergorize myself, I'd say that I believe alot of Hubbard's early stuff was on the right track, but that he got de-railed as he entered into the OT stuff. So whatever category that is, I'm in it.

Some bio stuff: I was born and raised a scn'ist, was in the Cadet Org in the late 70's and then out for awhile. I officially joined the SO on my own in the mid 80's and left the organization for good in '89, but remained a scn'ist. I've been up down and all around, been on the rpf, the rpf's rpf, declared SP, un-declared SP, outted by OSA for posting on ARS and then pretty mum for 10 years as I got married and started knocking out lots of kids (4 of them buggers now! :) ).

My brief Non-E has gotten anything buy, so I'll shut up now, but I think I'll start another thread or two on some stories that may be of interest!

- RamsBlue

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome RamsBlue.

Glad you decided to post.

Looking forward to hearing some more.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Welcome RamsBlue!!

If you were in the cadet org at PAC, we know each other. Have you read my story yet?

PM me if you want. I bet I know you.

I was also born and raised in the church. I left in 2004 and have never looked back. It sounds like you have created a better life for yourself than anything you had in the SO.

I think there is an interesting courage involved in people who were born and raised in the cult. Being told, as everyone was, that the outside world was difficult and that we would be DBs if we left the SO.

I have found a very different world to the picture mocked up by the lies that I was told.

Anyways, hope to see more posts from you. And feel free to get in touch with me.

This board reconnects friends.

Why not?

The ARC was never in the SO, but it is here now.

Peace.

RamsBlue

Patron
Hi Bea and thanks for the warm welcomes!

Yes Bea, my guess is that we know eachother, how well? Hopefully time will tell!

There is no question that we have been in the same area's at the same time (heck, I was in Portland too!). The main orgs I were in were FB (FCB at the time, and IDB), Bridge, ITO and minor stints in OSA and CMO. I'm also fully hatted in all Project Forces :p

I've read quite a few of your posts now, in fact I was drawn to these forums because my brothers "Exit survey" was posted here and you responded in that thread. I just got off the phone with my brother who is also very interested to find out who you are, he was surprised at the accuracy of your recall of those long gone times!

I have indeed created a better life for myself, I'm totally on *my* purpose and loving every minute of it. I do have quite a quandry right now though as I am still very connected with other family and close friends that are active in the church. I haven't quite resolved with myself how I want to handle it, but I know that I don't want to create massive upset with them and force them to disconnect from me. Sadly, as you well know, the only conculsion from the church's pov is that I get declared and all my loved ones disconnect. I'm not willing for that to happen, so it's tough right now.

But, like I said, past that, life is pretty darn fine. About a decade ago I started to get in comm on the Internet and I really liked it, I got silenced by OSA, but just couldn't resist the urge to start talking again. The whole damn subject is really very effective in scrambling your emotions, but I feel more stable now in my viewpoint, so we'll see where this all goes.

Thanks again for the welcome, I'm sure we will be in touch more soon!

Tanstaafl

Crusader
Welcome to the Board RB.

Starting off with a Non-E is very standard and will surely put you in the good books of our illustrious leader on The Bridge to Total Status - Alanzo! :D

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Good for you!

Welcome!

It's always great to see new people posting here. I know it takes
some courage to speak out, even if anon.

Thanks,

Patty

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
RamsBlue

Here's your TE:

0. Keep posting your story.

1. Starrate and M4 all threads labeled with 5 stars. Then read the rest for understanding and application

2. Clay demo your strategic plan to get yourself to Gold Meritorious Patron

3. Start posting and posting and posting!

As you can see, a post can be a complete waste of digits, or it can be the one post that gets DM and the rest of Int Management to surrender to the authorities.

It doesn't matter!

Remember QUANTITY, then QUALITY, then VIABILITY!

And since huffing and puffing on the ESMB Hamster Wheel to Total Status is the only thing that matters, any type of posting at all is viable, as long as you post and post and post!

Welcome to ESMB, newbie!

RamsBlue

Patron
RamsBlue

Here's your TE:

0. Keep posting your story.

1. Starrate and M4 all threads labeled with 5 stars. Then read the rest for understanding and application

2. Clay demo your strategic plan to get yourself to Gold Meritorious Patron

3. Start posting and posting and posting!

As you can see, a post can be a complete waste of digits, or it can be the one post that gets DM and the rest of Int Management to surrender to the authorities.

It doesn't matter!

Remember QUANTITY, then QUALITY, then VIABILITY!

And since huffing and puffing on the ESMB Hamster Wheel to Total Status is the only thing that matters, any type of posting at all is viable, as long as you post and post and post!

Welcome to ESMB, newbie!

Well then, here is my obligatory response, that will pad my numbers and bring DM one step closer to groveling at my feet! :D

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Well then, here is my obligatory response, that will pad my numbers and bring DM one step closer to groveling at my feet! :D

But, you'll really have to redouble the huffing and puffing and status churning before you get Alanzo groveling...

Maybe you should break his fingers while you get your next 3000 posts done.

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
But, you'll really have to redouble the huffing and puffing and status churning before you get Alanzo groveling...

Maybe you should break his fingers while you get your next 3000 posts done.

Zinj

Follow the Knobbly Eightfold Path and step off the Wheel of True and False Status:

1. Right View Recognise that posting trifles for the mere purpose of getting closer to Alanzohood is contrary to the true nature of man.

2. Right Intention Post only to enhance the wisdom or humour of all men.

3. Right Speech Say naught against thy fellow poster, only against his arguments.

4. Right Action Act swiftly to staunch any flood of wrongful messages of mere commercial intent.

5. Right Livelihood Be true to your own nature and refuse to toil merely to eat or gain shelter for yourself and your chattels.

6. Right Effort Research carefully every point you make, lest you lead your readers astray.

7. Right Mindfulness Use Paul's Robot Auditor (Zen module) daily.

8. Right Concentration Send Emma a worldly offering via PayPal and pray that she give you your own Custom Status, to thereby relieve you - and us - forever of the stress and suffering associated with the false Path to Total Status. As she, in her infinite wisdom, recently bestowed upon Destroyer of Worlds, thereby pre-empting any need on his part to flood us with 2,100 posts of dubious content in order to get to 5,000 before we could wring his scrawny fucking neck.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Follow the Knobbly Eightfold Path and step off the Wheel of True and False Status:

1. Right View Recognise that posting trifles for the mere purpose of getting closer to Alanzohood is contrary to the true nature of man.

3. Right Speech Say naught against thy fellow poster, only against his arguments.

4. Right Action Act swiftly to staunch any flood of wrongful messages of mere commercial intent.

5. Right Livelihood Be true to your own nature and refuse to toil merely to eat or gain shelter for yourself and your chattels.

6. Right Effort Research carefully every point you make, lest you lead your readers astray.

8. Right Concentration Send Emma a worldly offering via PayPal and pray that she give you your own Custom Status, to thereby relieve you - and us - forever of the stress and suffering associated with the false Path to Total Status. As she, in her infinite wisdom, recently bestowed upon Destroyer of Worlds, thereby pre-empting any need on his part to flood us with 2,100 posts of dubious content in order to get to 5,000 before we could wring his scrawny fucking neck.

Paul

I rarely grace someone so low on the Bridge to Total Status with a remark, but this one deserves its own little place in hell. So I'll begin typing:

We don't need decades of Scientology conditioning in Ethics and PTS technology to recognize that the post above was written by a self-described "Squirrel Extraordinaire", who has only recently stumbled his way into the Status of Silver Meritorious Patron and, as such, obviously has a lot of case yet to handle. Even Ron, in his most drunken and delirious states, recognized that smaller beings will try incessantly to undermine Bigger Ones.

So I won't go into it any further.

Especially since I've already gotten credit for this post on my own ESMB Bridge to Total Status, thus further increasing my status over his.

Ya see, RamsBlue, the ESMB Bridge to Total Status is your talisman to rise above the rabid craving for group agreement and get anything decent done. Yes, the yapping dogs will bite at your tires. The donkeys will raise up on their hind legs and bray. But you should carry on, and post and post and post, all the bullshit you want!

Because, in the end, you are just a little Staten, having separated from the Main Body of Stata, and lost your way. Only by earnestly working out your salvation on the ESMB Bridge to Total Status will you ever find your way back.

So you just don't play that game. Don't pay any attention to any of these lower-status posters.

You just huff,

and you puff,

and you post and post and post!

I'll see you up the line, at the other end of the Bridge.

Jimmy Cricket

Patron with Honors
Because, in the end, you are just a little Staten, having separated from the Main Body of Stata, and lost your way. Only by earnestly working out your salvation on the ESMB Bridge to Total Status will you ever find your way back.

So you just don't play that game. Don't pay any attention to any of these lower-status posters.

You just huff,

and you puff,

and you post and post and post!

I'll see you up the line, at the other end of the Bridge.

:treadmill:

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator

Paul

Hilarious Paul!