What's new

My oublic announcement

Izhar

To any Scientologist or anyone who wants to better himself and especially to the people I know personally:

I have been 30 years inside the Church of Scientology and resigned it by sending a letter to the Lisbon Org about 3 years ago.

It is only in the last days that I finally realized that I have been in and out of Doubt conditions for many years.

I remember the first time I heard a tape about the new management, and how Scientology is doing well, and the narrator was supposed to be LRH but I was sure it was not! That was in 1984.

Followed many incidents of strange and off tech Ethics handlings, unwise WISE handlings and arbitrations, and finally out tech on the upper OT levels.

I was declared in 1994 and then did the A to E steps back to good standing.

Three years ago I could not continue anymore to agree with the way things were happening inside the Church.

The last straw for me was The Basics, where DM actually accused LRH of doing a sloppy job of supervising the printing of his books for years.

I wrote my letter of resignation to the DSA Lisbon Org, and that was it.

But it was not!

Per the Doubt formula I got through to step 6 where I announced my decision to the Church but failed to announce it publicly to to the group I decided to remain part of.

This fact hit me a few days ago when I read the data on the site http://www.friendsoflrh.org/ .When I read all the things I observed throughout the years, and the LRH quotes that demonstrate clearly that the actions of DM are suppressive and contrary to LRH intention.

For me this site ( http://www.friendsoflrh.org/ ) clearly  give all what is necessary to complete the first 5 steps of the Doubt formula..

I therefore want to announce publicly:

I have never doubted the Scientology tech or the intention of LRH regarding it.

The doubts I had was on the application of the data by the Church management and the staff that works for it.

I am a Scientologist as I follow as much as I can the teachings and processes of Scientology. I am against the Church of Scientology management and especially DM who I know to be suppressive of LRH Tech, staff and public.

By announcing this I finish step 6 of the Doubt formula, and never to get back into that trap.

I will continue to suffer on up through the conditions, and I hope I can help many of my friends to confront the truth and again live a life of integrity and happiness.

A short list of my friends include all the Scientologists I knew in Tel-Aviv, the ones I met in AOSH EU and FLAG, the ones I met when I had U-MAN and the ones I knew when I had the Trimlines network. I hope you read this announcement and if you have a shadow of a doubt check the site I wrote about above and see all the vast data that is available on the Internet.

your friend

Izhar Perlman
Starting to taste again the flavor of real freedom!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: my friend - your formula is definitely OK by me.:thumbsup:

Would love to hear more of your story sometime. :drama:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Originally posted by Izhar
I remember the first time I heard a tape about the new management, and how Scientology is doing well, and the narrator was supposed to be LRH but I was sure it was not! That was in 1984.

Yep ... I think a few of us thought the same thing you did (I know I did).

Welcome.

:party:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: to the board, Izhar. Glad to hear you are getting a few things sorted out. It can take quite awhile to re-adjust after coming out of the CoS.

I think you will find some new friends here and have some interesting discussions. There is a huge diversity of opinion and viewpoints on this board, but unlike in Scientology, it is perfectly allright to have your own opinion. Enjoy your time here. :)

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
:welcome: Izhar!
Yep ... I think a few of us thought the same thing you did (I know I did).
:omg: I never heard about this. Does anyone have an audio/video link?

By announcing this I finish step 6 of the Doubt formula, and never to get back into that trap.
I would sign any liability formula for you, sight unseen. :D

Starting to taste again the flavor of real freedom!
:woohoo: :happydance:

Opter

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome Izhar.

Good doubt formula.

I hope you read a lot on this board and other boards. It is very enlightening.

Opter

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This fact hit me a few days ago when I read the data on the site http://www.friendsoflrh.org/. When I read all the things I observed throughout the years, and the LRH quotes that demonstrate clearly that the actions of DM are suppressive and contrary to LRH intention.

For me this site ( http://www.friendsoflrh.org ) clearly give all what is necessary to complete the first 5 steps of the Doubt formula.

Welcome to ESMB, Izhar. You should have a great time here.

I am quoting the above because there has been very recent discussion here about the value (or not) of that site.

Paul

Izhar

THANK YOU for the warm welcome. Actually I am a bit overwhelmed as I did not think I would get such a warm welcome.
The different opinions and reactions demonstrate to me that there is freedom of speech here and reminds me of my first days in Scientology when we used to TALK between us and doing things together.
Those were the days of the Mission in Tel Aviv, where there were about 60 to 80 students doing the comm course.
The enthusiasm was such that the whole place was shinning.
The comm course took about 3 - 6 months to complete, and the results were shining.
When I enrolled to the HQS after that we had about 20 students there (hey... I am talken about Tel Aviv mission ... :) back in 1980.
The course would start at 7 PM and if you came around 6:30 chances were you would not have a seat to do the course !!!
That is how it should be !!
To get audited by Hanna Shefi, the mission holder was a prize! you were not regged for auditing because she would interview the people that wanted to get audited and choose who to audit next ! there was a waiting list!!!!!
Ten of course the S.O. took it over form her and turned it into an ORG, which of course finished with the atmosphere and the huge public.
Well,,, as you can see I am longing to those days, cause we felt OTs when doing the comm course ! and the tone was real high!
For a better future and let us get these results back.

PS, if anyone out there that I know please write to me? would love to say hello

justaguy

Patron Meritorious
Welcome, welcome, my friend. I disagree with you on just about everything concerning LRH, but that's okay because this is a place where people can disagree with each other without getting all :angry: angry.

Welcome, and please enjoy your stay :D

Izhar

Yea ! I remember that Kangaroo court ha ha ha...
well.. it is so funny looking back now and having no charge at all :)
a bad engram that was run out !
I had with me like about zillion gazillion pages of KRs and entheta to last for 50 thetan several lifetimes :)
and the funny part is that I paid lots of my money per the arbitration results when I did the A to E. - but was never paid back the money the arbitration ruled I should get from the ones I paid to. Justice according to DM.

Izhar

ooooooooooooooo.. and O forgot the most important data:
uot of more then 60 franchises before WISE mis"handling" illegal Kangaroo court, there left only 2 Swiss ones in operations, who, although I was SP declared, continued paying the due legal royalties to my bank account for years ! They were ethical and they are the only ones that survived ! isn't that wonderful? Ethics works!

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome

Welcome, Izhar! Glad you are out. :happydance:

You said: "I will continue to suffer on up through the conditions, and I hope I can help many of my friends to confront the truth and again live a life of integrity and happiness."

May I tell you something? You don't need to suffer any conditions because you have done nothing wrong. You are happy...that means something. Who needs to do conditions when you are happy? Happiness means you are in an upper condition, not a lower one.

Just something to think about.

Peace.