What's new

My Pain and Jett Travolta

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
"....everytime we've found a troll hiding under a bridge on any message board we have found that individual troll to have commited unspeakable crimes against humanity (& that message board too) in the past. Horrible horrific perverted sadistic unimaginable crimes. Really unseemly internet behavior. Trolls. That's what we call em.

And....

...we now have the data that identifies 12 Individual Master Trolls that are actually running the entire worlds internet web-based Messageboards, and have been doing so for the last 75 trillion years, of your life. And that is a cold-blooded fact Bee Sting. Factually speaking. Scientifically speaking. In Knowingness.

I've done the research. It's complete now."

mm&i

P.S. If..."the only way to control a person is to lie to that person", is true, then I must be in control of you, right now.

Which reveals an absurdity worth pondering.

Partly in the wording (of form) and partly in the meaning (of experience).

Lol.:yes:

I Laugh Therefore I am

And can be quoted on that too.

See Above.

Lol.

mm&i
&we

& Only Gods can Laugh, (if they have any Fucking Sense of Humor at All....)

& We Do.

Lol!

Which is quotable too. Come to think of it.

Lol!

In certain circles.

So to speak.

Love is Life.
Life is Love.

(Understanding
the Details,
Notwithstanding).

Do you get it?

Or perhaps better stated: how do you see it?"

Shall I laugh or cry? :winner:

Ol'e mighty Extra Terrestrial Galactic Warrior MMI of Galaxy 33, I hail your Clam fore we shall indubitably inherit Teegeeak and its habitant, the evil TROLL and rid the Infinite Universe of such a blood sucking leach spotted last Friday night flying his corporate Saucer, the DC8 on his way to a party with Mr. Miscaviage.

Now, do we give him (Miscaviage) a medal or dog bisquit?
:drool:

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
Well maybe Maria was from Germany

Are you a troll?

There's no such thing as diabetes type B.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diabetes

Anyone who behaved as you describe 'Maria' did, would have been risking expulsion for discussing case with someone not authorized to hear.

In Germany we know many more classifications of Diabetes as you can see here in a quote of the German Wikipedia definition of Diabetes:

Andere spezifische Diabetes-Typen
Die neue Klassifikation der WHO[27] listet unter "Andere spezifische Diabetes-Typen" acht Kategorien auf.

"A: genetische Defekte der Betazelle
Chromosom 20, HNF-4α (MODY 1)
Chromosom 7, Glucokinase (MODY 2)
Chromosom 12, HNF-1α (MODY 3)
Chromosom 13, IPF-1 (MODY 4)
Mutation der mitochondrialen DNA 3243
andere

B: genetische Defekte der Insulinsekretion
Typ-A-Insulinresistenz
Leprechaunismus
Rabson-Mendenhall-Syndrom
Lipoathrophischer Diabetes
andere

C: Bauchspeicheldrüse (Pankreas) erkrankt oder zerstört
Fibrokalkuläre Pankreatopathie
Pankreatitis
Trauma (Pankreatektomie) siehe Pankreasruptur
Neoplasie
Zystische Fibrose
Hämochromatose
andere

D: Diabetes durch hormonelle Störungen (Endokrinopathien)
Cushing-Syndrom
Akromegalie
Phäochromozytom
Glucagonom
Hyperthyreose
Somatostatinom
Aldosteronom
andere

E: Diabetes durch Medikamente oder Chemikalien
Nikotinsäure
Glukokortikoide
Schilddrüsenhormon
Alpha-adrenerge Agonisten
Beta-adrenerge Agonisten
Thiazide
Dilantin
Pentamidin
Vacor
Interferon-alpha-Therapie
andere

F: Infektionen
Kongenitale Röteln
Zytomegalie-Virus
andere

G: ungewöhnliche Formen des immunvermittelten Diabetes
Insulin-Autoimmun-Syndrom (Insulin-Antikörper)
Antiinsulin-Rezeptor-Antikörper-Syndrom
Stiff-man-Syndrom
andere

H: andere genetische Syndrome, die mit Diabetes assoziiert sind
Down-Syndrom
Friedreich-Ataxie
Chorea Huntington
Klinefelter-Syndrom
Lawrence-Moon-Biedl-Syndrom
Dystrophia myotonica
Porphyrie
Prader-Willi-Syndrom
Turner-Syndrom
Wolfram-Syndrom
andere"

We all should be very carefull with such accuses - we should respect each other and do very good research before telling anybody that he or she is wrong or a "Troll".

I love all your posts BEE STING continue to tell us your stories and opinions.

Love

Markus

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
In Germany we know many more classifications of Diabetes as you can see here in a quote of the German Wikipedia definition of Diabetes:

We all should be very carefull with such accuses - we should respect each other and do very good research before telling anybody that he or she is wrong or a "Troll".

I love all your posts BEE STING continue to tell us your stories and opinions.

Love

Markus

Thank your for that update and your support! :thankyou: I love it and my German got a great work out, too! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :thumbsup:

Ich sprechen nicht sehr gut. Ich habe in scheule gelernt aber ich habe alles vergessen.

Did I get that right?

No, Maria was not german. :sadsigh: We were in a very small org and pretty much, the full time staff was me, my mother-in-law and on occasions my other sister-in-laws, a few volunteers were popping in here and there, and ex-hubby, of couse.

So,... there wasn't a whole lot of space to hide anywhere or much privacy either. Maria and I hit it off real quick but when her mom (my mother-in-law) realized we spent a lot of time sunbathing in the back yard of the org, she got just a "tad" ticked.

Yep, we got in trouble big time. :yes: :shithitfan: Well, me a whole lot more than Maria and I just was about to learn how crabby mother-in-laws can be. Oh, yeah! It was CRAMMING time for me and again, and again.... well, my english improved... :coolwink: (snicker snicker)

hmm...Come think of it, I got a fantastic tan that year... (snicker snicker)

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Having lived in Germany for 10 years or so, it wouldn't surprise me if the Germans had 20 different categories of waste-paper-basket material (note; I did not say 'trash)

However, I'm glad that the mislabel of diabetes type 1 and 2 as type A and B has become less overwhelming :)

Zinj

Markus

Das hast Du aber gut übersetzt!

Thank your for that update and your support! :thankyou: I love it and my German got a great work out, too! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :thumbsup:

Ich sprechen nicht sehr gut. Ich habe in scheule gelernt aber ich habe alles vergessen.
Ich spreche nicht sehr gut deutsch. Ich habe es in der Schule gelernt aber ich habe alles vergessen. Would have been an A. :coolwink: I'll give you an B for this two very good German sentences. Du hast offensichtlich nicht alles vergessen!:thumbsup: Did I get that right?

No, Maria was not german. :sadsigh: We were in a very small org and pretty much, the full time staff was me, my mother-in-law and on occasions my other sister-in-laws, a few volunteers were popping in here and there, and ex-hubby, of couse.

So,... there wasn't a whole lot of space to hide anywhere or much privacy either. Maria and I hit it off real quick but when her mom (my mother-in-law) realized we spent a lot of time sunbathing in the back yard of the org, she got just a "tad" ticked.

Yep, we got in trouble big time. :yes: :shithitfan: Well, me a whole lot more than Maria and I just was about to learn how crabby mother-in-laws can be. Oh, yeah! It was CRAMMING time for me and again, and again.... well, my english improved... :coolwink: (snicker snicker)

hmm...Come think of it, I got a fantastic tan that year... (snicker snicker)

How is your sweet daughter doing these days? You are a very brave soul.
This is why I love this board - there are so many wonderful, honest and trustable people you can meet here. And you are one of them:yes:

Best wishes to you and your daughter from good old Germany:love2:

Markus

Markus

Having lived in Germany for 10 years or so, it wouldn't surprise me if the Germans had 20 different categories of waste-paper-basket material (note; I did not say 'trash)

However, I'm glad that the mislabel of diabetes type 1 and 2 as type A and B has become less overwhelming :)

Zinj
It is defenitely the newest classification of the WHO (World Health Organization) which is in deed no German institution - but you are right Zinjifar we are very correct in anything we are doing :coolwink: - maybe this is the reason why this newest classification occurrs in the German wikipedia definition of Diabetes but not in the english one.:p
:yes:
Hey I'm just kidding.:duck:

Unless we actually have only two (not 20:no: )different categories of waste-paper-basket material I have to agree with you that sometimes we are really to correct in everything we do or say:whistling:

Love

Markus

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Danke! :blush:

And, thank for asking! My little pumpkin is doing great! She will be getting a pink bunny for easter schss....

I will defintely tell her :) , I know she will be delighted to know she has such great friends. :happydance:

EXorcised

Patron
I was on staff in small Mission when I met “Maria.” It’s not her real name but to conceal her true identity, I will call her Maria.

The mission was small and I could hear much any session that took place through the beveled doors that separate the only auditing room from the rest of the org. Maria was audited by her Mother, a Class VII or so (I forget) Auditor.

Maria was diabetic from early childhood. She received many hours of auditing from her mom trying to handle her psychosomatic aberration or however they put it.

One day, I hear Maria babbling to herself and she seemed to think there was something above her head. I couldn’t see it but apparently she needed to communicate to this invisible “entity.” I would hear her give commands or acknowledgements like “sit down”, “stop it“, “ok”, “that’s it” or”very good” etc.

Being a brand new Scientologist I didn’t understand what was going on and I thought it was pretty bizarre. Then, I would observe her “flicking” things off her legs or other parts of her body and communicate in the same way to these “flicks.”

One day Maria explained to me her behavior. She said she had a “theta spider” living on top of her head and this is was to who she was communicating with when she was looking up. The “flicking” was getting rid of her “Body Thetans.” Of course, I had no idea what this was all about until much later on in Scientology.

But anyhow, I moved on and many weeks and months past and then I received news that Maria was doing well. She was doing great in auditing and was going off her insulin. Yet, a year or so past and I heard nothing until when I day I learned she”dropped her body.” I was very sad to hear the news because she believed so intently she would eventually be able to stop taking her medication.

Another year or so later, I learned more about Maria’s death. She had full blown diabetes Type-B, the most severe form there is and she stopped taking her insulin. Her mother happily reported how successful she had been before her death finally attaining some kind of whatever level. I didn’t hear much about Maria’s wins or levels through the conversation. All I could think about is how she died and I wondered why. Why Maria?

Soon after, Maria’s mother and her sister packed up their belongings and moved to Clearwater Florida. I believe they are still there today.

Years after leaving the Sea Org and Scientology for good, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl but a few weeks into her new born life something went wrong. She had encephalitis (brain swelling) which caused a series of unstoppable grand maul seizures. The doctors had no choice but to induce her into a medical coma. This incident left her with severe and irreversible brain damage but I never learned what caused her condition.

In a conversation with husband, very much a Scientologist even being out for so many years, I learned what he and how Scientology views any one with disabilities. His words in reference to my beautiful little girl were “they put dogs to sleep.” I divorced him!

Scientology believe people with disabilities are “degraded beings” and somehow my husband blamed me for causing, yes, causing her condition. It was my fault, I caused it and I was no longer the “perfect” mother whom gave birth to his first born son. I fell from his “pedestal”, as he put it.

In years that followed, I fought tremendously with my little girl’s doctors and care takers but thanks to their passion and understanding, they gently coached me in understanding that all drugs are not bad. With their incredible patience I learned to become an advocate for my little girl. I learned about her medications, the risk and side effects but most importantly, the benefits. One of the drugs she has to take is Valium an absolute no, no in Scientology.

In the mean time my now ex-husband, sought sole custody of my son. He “Faired Gamed” me. My neighbors were talked to, my real estate agent was talked to, my employer was talked to and my very own lawyer was talked to. I changed lawyer!

In a phone conversation with my son, he TOLD me I should agree to pay child support to based on potential future earnings of $60,000 per year when at the time I was unemployed and had never made more that $30,000 per year in my entire life, my son told me this, my son!

I didn’t fight custody. I had visitation rights but whenever I called to speak with my son he was too busy or out doing something else and he would “get back to me later.” Well, later never came and later always went.

Every now and then I think of Maria. I wonder what if?

I think of her mother and I wonder why? I don’t understand!

I think of my little girl’s daddy that never thought for a second of whom or what she might become and above all I miss son. How cruel the world can be and how different perhaps things might have been if it was not for Scientology and its policies of disconnect and fair game.

When I visit my little pumpkin she always greets me with a smile. I am not sure she knows the concept of “mother” but I know I am one of the ones she loves. Sometimes, I have to share her affection with whom she greets the same (like a care taker) but that’s ok because I know she is happy in the life she lives.

She is blind but she always turns her head and coos when I am there. When I see her smile I know she loves me - unconditionally and I know that the smiles she gives belong to me.

When I heard about Jett Travolta I feel their pain and I grieve with them. I am the last person in the world who have the right to criticize and judge any another parent in their decision in the care of their child.

I am the last to have anything to say because I have fought so hard for so long and I have been all alone with the all decisions to make about my little girl. And yet, a piece of me - does!

Maria was 32 years old when she died. Maria was my sister-in-law. I miss her very much. Even though I know why, I still ask, why?

I hesitate .... You are a little soft in your judgements of the "Death Cult" / CoS. Jet died after falling and striking his head...intra cranial bleeds(s). His parents took him off the anti-siezure meds, which increased the potential for siezures, and when he had a siezure, he fell and struck his head, and died.

My bullshit detector is really junk. I can`t see anything in the way of bullshit comeing , YET, I saw the CoS`s malarky very early on. They continue to fling BS at me to lure me back...I see it for what it is.

A family, in the private sector, recently refused to have their child undergo a second round of Chemo, All of the do gooders (wise citizens) knowing what was right for the child, were cheering for the arrest of the parents, and forced medical treatments for their child. Those same dogooders could only muster sympathy for Jet Travoltas parents. No, it wasn`t a different situation from yours or "Marias", yet you "feel their pain".

The reason nobody thought badly of the Travoltas (yourself included), is that the CoS and the Travoltas worked the audience over with heeps of Bull Shit, prior to and dureing the sugar coated release of the sciencefiction version of the FACTS.

Media know better than to challenge the CoS, for fear of very expensive litigation. "Never mind the truth, lets avoid a lawsuit". My advise is don`t believe anything you hear from CoS, or the media.

I don`t have a clue as to how you can erase the acidic CoS BullShit in your mind. Mine is still there or I would not fear THEM.

I hesitated at the outset for fear of causing you anymore emotional pain than you are already in. I went ahead with my thoughts on these matters, because I think that ONLY the truth, will set us free.

Last edited:

EXorcised

Patron
I was on staff in small Mission when I met “Maria.” It’s not her real name but to conceal her true identity, I will call her Maria.

The mission was small and I could hear much any session that took place through the beveled doors that separate the only auditing room from the rest of the org. Maria was audited by her Mother, a Class VII or so (I forget) Auditor.

Maria was diabetic from early childhood. She received many hours of auditing from her mom trying to handle her psychosomatic aberration or however they put it.

One day, I hear Maria babbling to herself and she seemed to think there was something above her head. I couldn’t see it but apparently she needed to communicate to this invisible “entity.” I would hear her give commands or acknowledgements like “sit down”, “stop it“, “ok”, “that’s it” or”very good” etc.

Being a brand new Scientologist I didn’t understand what was going on and I thought it was pretty bizarre. Then, I would observe her “flicking” things off her legs or other parts of her body and communicate in the same way to these “flicks.”

One day Maria explained to me her behavior. She said she had a “theta spider” living on top of her head and this is was to who she was communicating with when she was looking up. The “flicking” was getting rid of her “Body Thetans.” Of course, I had no idea what this was all about until much later on in Scientology.

But anyhow, I moved on and many weeks and months past and then I received news that Maria was doing well. She was doing great in auditing and was going off her insulin. Yet, a year or so past and I heard nothing until when I day I learned she”dropped her body.” I was very sad to hear the news because she believed so intently she would eventually be able to stop taking her medication.

Another year or so later, I learned more about Maria’s death. She had full blown diabetes Type-B, the most severe form there is and she stopped taking her insulin. Her mother happily reported how successful she had been before her death finally attaining some kind of whatever level. I didn’t hear much about Maria’s wins or levels through the conversation. All I could think about is how she died and I wondered why. Why Maria?

Soon after, Maria’s mother and her sister packed up their belongings and moved to Clearwater Florida. I believe they are still there today.

Years after leaving the Sea Org and Scientology for good, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl but a few weeks into her new born life something went wrong. She had encephalitis (brain swelling) which caused a series of unstoppable grand maul seizures. The doctors had no choice but to induce her into a medical coma. This incident left her with severe and irreversible brain damage but I never learned what caused her condition.

In a conversation with husband, very much a Scientologist even being out for so many years, I learned what he and how Scientology views any one with disabilities. His words in reference to my beautiful little girl were “they put dogs to sleep.” I divorced him!

Scientology believe people with disabilities are “degraded beings” and somehow my husband blamed me for causing, yes, causing her condition. It was my fault, I caused it and I was no longer the “perfect” mother whom gave birth to his first born son. I fell from his “pedestal”, as he put it.

In years that followed, I fought tremendously with my little girl’s doctors and care takers but thanks to their passion and understanding, they gently coached me in understanding that all drugs are not bad. With their incredible patience I learned to become an advocate for my little girl. I learned about her medications, the risk and side effects but most importantly, the benefits. One of the drugs she has to take is Valium an absolute no, no in Scientology.

In the mean time my now ex-husband, sought sole custody of my son. He “Faired Gamed” me. My neighbors were talked to, my real estate agent was talked to, my employer was talked to and my very own lawyer was talked to. I changed lawyer!

In a phone conversation with my son, he TOLD me I should agree to pay child support to based on potential future earnings of $60,000 per year when at the time I was unemployed and had never made more that $30,000 per year in my entire life, my son told me this, my son!

I didn’t fight custody. I had visitation rights but whenever I called to speak with my son he was too busy or out doing something else and he would “get back to me later.” Well, later never came and later always went.

Every now and then I think of Maria. I wonder what if?

I think of her mother and I wonder why? I don’t understand!

I think of my little girl’s daddy that never thought for a second of whom or what she might become and above all I miss son. How cruel the world can be and how different perhaps things might have been if it was not for Scientology and its policies of disconnect and fair game.

When I visit my little pumpkin she always greets me with a smile. I am not sure she knows the concept of “mother” but I know I am one of the ones she loves. Sometimes, I have to share her affection with whom she greets the same (like a care taker) but that’s ok because I know she is happy in the life she lives.

She is blind but she always turns her head and coos when I am there. When I see her smile I know she loves me - unconditionally and I know that the smiles she gives belong to me.

When I heard about Jett Travolta I feel their pain and I grieve with them. I am the last person in the world who have the right to criticize and judge any another parent in their decision in the care of their child.

I am the last to have anything to say because I have fought so hard for so long and I have been all alone with the all decisions to make about my little girl. And yet, a piece of me - does!

Maria was 32 years old when she died. Maria was my sister-in-law. I miss her very much. Even though I know why, I still ask, why?

I hesitate .... You are a little soft in your judgements of the "Death Cult" / CoS. Jet died after falling and striking his head...intra cranial bleeds(s). His parents took him off the anti-siezure meds, which increased the potential for siezures, and when he had a siezure, he fell and struck his head, and died.

My bullshit detector is really junk. I can`t see anything in the way of bullshit comeing , YET, I saw the CoS`s malarky very early on. They continue to fling BS at me to lure me back...I see it for what it is.

A family, in the private sector, recently refused to have their child undergo a second round of Chemo, All of the do gooders (wise citizens) knowing what was right for the child, were cheering for the arrest of the parents, and forced medical treatments for their child. Those same dogooders could only muster sympathy for Jet Travoltas parents. No, it wasn`t a different situation from yours or "Marias", yet you "feel their pain".

The reason nobody thought badly of the Travoltas (yourself included), is that the CoS and the Travoltas worked the audience over with heeps of Bull Shit, prior to and dureing the sugar coated release of the sciencefiction version of the FACTS.

Media know better than to challenge the CoS, for fear of very expensive litigation. "Never mind the truth, lets avoid a lawsuit". My advise is don`t believe anything you hear from CoS, or the media.

I don`t have a clue as to how you can erase the acidic CoS BullShit in your mind. Mine is still there or I would not fear THEM.

I hesitated at the outset for fear of causing you anymore emotional pain than you are already in. I went ahead with my thoughts, on these matters, because I think that ONLY the truth, will set us free.

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Quantity vs. Quality of life

I hesitated at the outset for fear of causing you anymore emotional pain than you are already in. I went ahead with my thoughts, on these matters, because I think that ONLY the truth, will set us free.

Thank you for expressing your thoughts and no, you are not causing me emotional pain. Thank you for being considerate, though. :) When I wrote this it was very much painful so many thoughts, so many memories ... and I had just discovered the board. There are days that some things hurts more than others but I have also grown a lot being here and as I grow, or rather come to terms with my experience with and in Scientology, and learning more about what others have been through, the pain slowly ease as time passes.

It's kind of two fold, Scientology frown on medical care actually, just about any medical care in my experience. Infections, colds flu's etc is believed to be psycosomatics caused by being PTS. If a cold that lasts longer than 3 days, the person is PTS and rather than seeking medical attention and getting antibiotics or OTC drugs, they deliver touch assists, PTS handling or a loads of mega doses of Vitamin C.

My son was just an infant when we joined the SO and on the first night we arrived, he spiked a fever above 105 close to 106 and by evening the the next day, I wanted to take him to the ER. I got a lot of flack but eventually we arrived in the ER and he got his antibiotic. Well, two weeks after that, he spiked yet another fever at 104 but that time I didn't take him back to the ER - and that was because of the out of ethics handling I received.

I think Scientology and anyone else for that fact, is wrong for not allowing a person, parent or guardian to choose the choice of treatment for themselves, their child or loved one, a religion or belief is not justified in denying medical treatment and blindside or prevent a parent to make a different choice of treatment from the religious or philosophical view point. In other words, I believe every person and parent has to right to an informed choice which in Scientology is not acceptable.

Scientology deny the freedom of choice and informed choices especially when it comes to any medical issue or anything when the person is "less" or not absolutely perfect. I am convinced I lost Maria because of the "religious" beliefs of Scientology and Dianetic Auditing. I don't feel she had the opportunity to an informed choice about her own medical treatment and life. Scientologist are not allowed an informed choice because of the "fundamental" beliefs in Dianetics that make Scientology a religion.

I also read the story about the teenage boy who needs chemo. Personally, it sounds to me that the boy has an excellent prognosis and quality of life for the future is excellent, yet the parents, I think the parents has influenced the boy to believe he should not accept the chemo because of "religious" belief. I don't believe the religion of this family a has afforded them an informed choice. If this was my boy, I would opt for chemo.

In the case of Jett Travolta, I understand your point in the regard that Jett might have been still alive if he had been given anti-seizure medications. Not knowing his medical history or diagnosis other than reading the news papers, yes it is easy to believe that a seizure medication might have saved his life. From the pictures in the news, I think it is evident that John loved his son dearly. So, from that point of view I feel the Travolta's pain. As a parent, I can also sympathize and relate to the Travolta's as to what "others" may feel is the correct course of treatment but may not be in the best interest for their child.

I have difficult decisions to make for my own little girl and have made many in the course of her life. In the beginning, I fought long and hard for some treatments and largely because I was stuck on many Dianetic and Scientology points of view but in time, I have come to realize that all medical treatments are not bad. It has been been long journey, more than twenty years in defining the difference between quantity and quality of life.

In the past three months, I have again been faced with decisions I don't want to make. Decision that weigh her quantity against quality of life. I can choose to place her into an environment that provide 24-hour round the clock nursing or I can choose to allow her to stay where she is, the difference being if she needs immediate medical intervention and if a nurse is not there soon enough, I may loose her. On the the other hand, she also risk a set back with medical intervention that is not guaranteed to bring her back to where is now. If she survive and become dependent on machines to keep her alive, she will not be able to do the things she now enjoy.

Because there is medical options available it doesn't necessarily mean it is in her best interest but that is a decision I have to decide. As much as I don't want to let go - am I? Am I making the right decision? I think the Travolta's made their decisions for what they believed was in the best interest of their son although, I also feel Scientology did not allow them an informed choice. But whom am I to judge them as parents?

The fundamental belief of the CO$ has nothing to with the person, it is a salesmanship of "spiritual super natural God abilities" created by Science Fiction writer that loved to write and instilled his love to write in his followers by making them write everything down, in auditing, knowledge reports and so on and so on. He said "what isn't written isn't true", so to make it "true" it had to be written. There is another chapter that needs to be written, I have son and there are many sons out there that has been lost to Scientology, lets bring them back home. And you are right, why should we fear especially "THEM?"

Thanks for pointing that out!

Honey Love,

Bee Sting

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow Beesting....

Awww Beesting, what an intense post. I cannot imagine. :console: (that smiley bugs me a little because it's smiling, but I'm not right now--hope you get the sentiment) You are amazing.

Personally, I feel deep sympathy for the Travoltas. As much as I get pissed off at the cushy celebs for living the great life while I lived worse than a dog, I know they are treated differently. I would almost kill to have Cruise even live one MONTH on staff at the org where I was "employed" *cough*. I'm sure that at least some of them really have no clue as to the 'real Scio', because I know they haven't experienced it.

What hell to lose a child. What hell to have "known" that nothing like that could have happened to YOU, because you were OT, you had the tech, you knew about ethics. Seriously...you would have to just be dying inside and probably start to question everything you once KNEW to be true. No idea what the 'handle' is that they ran on him in regards to this, but I'd bet that they did. We were all brainwashed once, even with horrible treatment. Look at what SO on the RPF agree to because they have bought in to the lie. To be a celeb in Scio and be treated like gold and go along with it? Honestly, I can't blame him that much. He was sold...and it just must really be a nightmare right now. I truly feel for him.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have difficult decisions to make for my own little girl and have made many in the course of her life. In the beginning, I fought long and hard for some treatments and largely because I was stuck on many Dianetic and Scientology points of view but in time, I have come to realize that all medical treatments are not bad. It has been been long journey, more than twenty years in defining the difference between quantity and quality of life.

In the past three months, I have again been faced with decisions I don't want to make. Decision that weigh her quantity against quality of life. I can choose to place her into an environment that provide 24-hour round the clock nursing or I can choose to allow her to stay where she is, the difference being if she needs immediate medical intervention and if a nurse is not there soon enough, I may loose her. On the the other hand, she also risk a set back with medical intervention that is not guaranteed to bring her back to where is now. If she survive and become dependent on machines to keep her alive, she will not be able to do the things she now enjoy.

Because there is medical options available it doesn't necessarily mean it is in her best interest but that is a decision I have to decide. As much as I don't want to let go - am I? Am I making the right decision? I think the Travolta's made their decisions for what they believed was in the best interest of their son although, I also feel Scientology did not allow them an informed choice. But whom am I to judge them as parents?

Oh Bee Sting. That was a great post, but I just want to let you know that my heart sunk when I read the recent developments on your daughter. I know you will make the right decision for her, whatever that turns out to be, but I'm so sorry that you have to face this. I know how much you love her and she loves you. I feel so sad right now. I hope you know that you have a lot of support here. You are in my prayers.

-TL

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Awww Beesting, what an intense post. I cannot imagine. :console: (that smiley bugs me a little because it's smiling, but I'm not right now--hope you get the sentiment) You are amazing.

Personally, I feel deep sympathy for the Travoltas. As much as I get pissed off at the cushy celebs for living the great life while I lived worse than a dog, I know they are treated differently. I would almost kill to have Cruise even live one MONTH on staff at the org where I was "employed" *cough*. I'm sure that at least some of them really have no clue as to the 'real Scio', because I know they haven't experienced it.

What hell to lose a child. What hell to have "known" that nothing like that could have happened to YOU, because you were OT, you had the tech, you knew about ethics. Seriously...you would have to just be dying inside and probably start to question everything you once KNEW to be true. No idea what the 'handle' is that they ran on him in regards to this, but I'd bet that they did. We were all brainwashed once, even with horrible treatment. Look at what SO on the RPF agree to because they have bought in to the lie. To be a celeb in Scio and be treated like gold and go along with it? Honestly, I can't blame him that much. He was sold...and it just must really be a nightmare right now. I truly feel for him.

I do, thank you! :modest:

I kinda thought the same thing about the Travolta's, how are they handling it? I don't think John, well reading from the news papers, is going to have an easy time "accepting" the fact Jett "dropped is body"; and since there is no such thing as "accidents" in Scientology because accidents are caused by someone being PTS and connected to an SP; maybe he'll begin to questions the validity of his "religion" and the claims they make?

Scientology deny emotions because misemotions are difficult to deal with (control) that's why it is downstat to be low on the tone scale and one must be "handled" and quickly. The ethics gradients and working through the conditions are designed to refocus those misemtions and bring them "up." So, I guess in that regard coming out of grief and dealing with it is not a bad thing but Scientology always has a twist or additive and that is to find the source of the PTS, SP and handle the "out ethics" in other words, let's blame it on something else than see it for what it really is... accidents do happen, things happens and we can't beat up ourselves for it. Everything in life as life happens does not necessarily need to be "handled" some things are best left alone and dealt with for what it is.

Well, if the Travolta's do begin to question their religion, they will a tough road ahead. Let's hope it is a journey they can sustain.

Honey Love,

Bee Sting

Last edited:

Bee Sting

Patron with Honors
Oh Bee Sting. That was a great post, but I just want to let you know that my heart sunk when I read the recent developments on your daughter. I know you will make the right decision for her, whatever that turns out to be, but I'm so sorry that you have to face this. I know how much you love her and she loves you. I feel so sad right now. I hope you know that you have a lot of support here. You are in my prayers.

-TL

Thank you so much for your support, TL! :love2:

She has a lot friends with the staff that help care for her, she loves them and they love her in return. I owe them a lot for what they do and I can't thank them enough. They are truly a blessing for me as much (but more) for her.

She has proven herself to be quite a little trooper over the years, an amazing person that sometimes seem to say, "Hey, what's up with all the fuzz?" :wink2: As, she winks and well, here she is.... :)

Honey Love,

Bee Sting

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
WOW!

The compassion, care, love and communication and understanding in the last few posts by Clamicide, Bee Sting,TL, Wisened One is truly inspiring:happydance: