What's new

My Scn story

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
I'm so used to everyone working the Scientology way that now I'm lost a lot of the time, it's like I don't really know how to be a regular person around regular people.

That's a toughie. I didn't know how to deal with "normal" people before I got tangled in $cn... Imagine the difficulty now!

The sexual aspects of your story are very disturbing, but I suspect not uncommon.

Welcome to the board, and don't be shy.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Rose,

What a sad condemnation of Scientologist parenting. It is an absolute disgrace and I am so sorry to hear what you went through.

AS for your pedophile ex-SO step father my advice would be for you to contact an abuse recovery group and report this pervert to the police, otherwise other innocent children are being put at risk. Kha Khan? <SPIT>

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
I just got a weird bit of news, my step-dad (the ex-SO pedophile) just got granted Kha Kahn. Interesting.

Holy moly.....that's what i said after I learned what a Kha Khan was:

*** BEGIN FAIR USE EXTRACT ***

(From HCOPL of 1 September AD15, Issue VII, Revised and Reissued
5 October 1985, _Ethics Protection_, by L. Ron Hubbard)

In an ancient army a particularly brave deed was recognized by an
award of the title of Kha-Khan. It was not a rank. The person remained
what he was, BUT he was entitled to be forgiven the death penalty ten
times in case in the future he did anything wrong. That was a Kha-Khan.

That's what producing, high-statistic staff members are--Kha-Khans.
The can get away with murder without a blink from ethics.

The average fair to poor statistic staff member of course gets just
routine ethics with hearings or courts for too many misdeeds. The low
statistic fellow gets a court if he sneezes.

Ethics *must* use all org discipline only in view of the production
statistic of the staff member involved.

And Ethics must recognize a Kha-Khan when it sees one--and tear up
the bad report chits on the person with a yawn.

*** END FAIR USE EXTRACT ***

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I get really angry over these stories.. Really! - It's so that I can't figure what to say about it..

A Kha Khan no less!? - But won't protect him any in a regular courtroom.. In fact that insane Hubbard policy is incriminating evidence.

Hrrmpf! <rant off> - Welcome to EXMB Rose!

:wiggle:

Gypsy2112

Patron
Welcome Rose!

:hug: :party: :biglove:

Thank you for sharing your story! What a story! :melodramatic:
Happy you survived and are recovering now.
What your boyfriend think of Scientology?
He actually knew me before I left, I tried to get him in once but he told the reg that he would get back to her when they separated the religion from the infomercial.

EP - Ethics Particle

Gold Meritorious Patron
Advice for Rose...

He actually knew me before I left, I tried to get him in once but he told the reg that he would get back to her when they separated the religion from the infomercial.[/QUOTE]

Smart boy! :yes: :thumbsup:

Rose, you take good care of him now! Ya hear... :coolwink: :D

Roy, the EP;'s EP

paradox

ab intra silentio vera
I get really angry over these stories.. Really! - It's so that I can't figure what to say about it..

A Kha Khan no less!? - But won't protect him any in a regular courtroom.. In fact that insane Hubbard policy is incriminating evidence.

Hrrmpf! <rant off> - Welcome to EXMB Rose!

:wiggle:

In reality, won't protect him much on $cn lines, either.

anonmom

Patron with Honors
Holy moly.....that's what i said after I learned what a Kha Khan was:

*** BEGIN FAIR USE EXTRACT ***

(From HCOPL of 1 September AD15, Issue VII, Revised and Reissued
5 October 1985, _Ethics Protection_, by L. Ron Hubbard)

In an ancient army a particularly brave deed was recognized by an
award of the title of Kha-Khan. It was not a rank. The person remained
what he was, BUT he was entitled to be forgiven the death penalty ten
times in case in the future he did anything wrong. That was a Kha-Khan.

That's what producing, high-statistic staff members are--Kha-Khans.
The can get away with murder without a blink from ethics.

The average fair to poor statistic staff member of course gets just
routine ethics with hearings or courts for too many misdeeds. The low
statistic fellow gets a court if he sneezes.

Ethics *must* use all org discipline only in view of the production
statistic of the staff member involved.

And Ethics must recognize a Kha-Khan when it sees one--and tear up
the bad report chits on the person with a yawn.

*** END FAIR USE EXTRACT ***

Oh, yeah. "Can get away with murder without a blink from ethics." Words just fail me....uh......I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes just staring at these words. Honestly, I am a very peaceful and nurturing person but I have no qualms about getting this cult shut down. There is just nothing good to salvage here.

Thank you for sharing your story, Rose. I know it will help other people who are recently out and also help even more people from ever getting involved in the first place. You are very welcome here. :heartflower:

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Oh, yeah. "Can get away with murder without a blink from ethics." Words just fail me....uh......I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes just staring at these words. Honestly, I am a very peaceful and nurturing person but I have no qualms about getting this cult shut down. There is just nothing good to salvage here.

:heartflower:

I couldn't agree more.

A non-scn pointed this quote out to me in a scientologist written "Basic Hat" book for employees...and I had to make up some excuse that is was a figure of speech. I didnt know then that it was not a figure of speech...it was and is meant to be taken literally.

anonmom

Patron with Honors
I couldn't agree more.

A non-scn pointed this quote out to me in a scientologist written "Basic Hat" book for employees...and I had to make up some excuse that is was a figure of speech. I didnt know then that it was not a figure of speech...it was and is meant to be taken literally.

You're right. It seems it would be a figure of speech, I thought so too, back in the day. But our collective experiences of this policy letter and fair gaming and the disconnection policy have proven that it is quite literal. What Rose experienced is proof alone that a molester was being protected because he was upstat. That's scientology policy at its best. We all know that there are many other examples of this right here on ESMB and still even more that have never been exposed because the victims were too beaten into submission or dead.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
'Interpreting' Ron's Words in *any* way is the High Crime of Verbal Tech at the very least, but, even more, 'Tech Degrade'.

Ron's Words are meant to be taken *literally*. Anything else is a crime.

Zinj

holdemm

Patron
Another story to put the nails harder into the coffin.

Scn might have a boatload of money, but when people like Rose wake up and smell the coffee, there wont be any people left, just an empty shell of former orgs that will be extremely valuable real estate.

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm so used to everyone working the Scientology way that now I'm lost a lot of the time, it's like I don't really know how to be a regular person around regular people.

Your story is all too common in many regards. There are others around who have had similar experiences - unfortunately.

This last statment really truck a cord with me. Because I often feel the same way .. still .. after 10 years.

It really sucks

byte301

Crusader
Welcome Rose,

It gets easier with time. Just be very observant. Watch how other people do things and the way they react to situations.

Be good to yourself and realize how brave you were for leaving.

I wish you all the good things life has to offer you.:)

duddins

Patron Meritorious
Welcome Rose.

Thank you for being brave and sharing your story with us. I deeply respect your decision to lay it all out on the table.

Please remember one thing Rose as you continue on through your life.....

You did nothing wrong.

Don't ever let the Scientology brainwashing convince you that you pulled it in.

That is the ugliest form of entrapment...and the biggest lie.

You did nothing to deserve the treatment you got and you are out now and free and living your own life.

Hooray!:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: