What's new

My story from inside Scientology (EU Base) in pictures part 1 ?

mrqazwaz

Patron
These are just some of the random pictures and videos i found on my old Iphone. I will write a little description for each of them. :)

So the first one that obivously comes to mind is my billion year contract. It is signed by me, and co-signed by two wonderful people. One of them was a SO member I was working. The other one is the top LRH bookseller in the world. They were both italian.
iphone photos philip 052.jpg

I was later sworn in at New Era Publications. Fortunately I left before i could arrive in the SO berthing.

The second picture is me in my new uniform in DK Org as PCS (Public Contact Sec) (Control, woring with OSA so forth)

iphone photos philip 016.JPG

This is the PES (Public Executive Sec) Liza Hemmingholt at one of our galla events. She got stressed later because og the constant stat push and began, like many other Scientologists, to smoke.

2hfngqr.jpg

This is a video of the Sea Org Honor Guard at a presentaion at a Danish-Hungarian fundraiser.

[video=youtube;hkoe3jyF1Q4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkoe3jyF1Q4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ok so here are some pictures of some of the Stress Tests we did in central Copenhagen in the winter time of year. We are a mix of both SO staff, Org staff and FSMs.

e026oh.jpg

s4qovm.jpg

f9fiwz.jpg

Here you can see the full layout of our standard stress test table used to lure people in. (Actually the building in the background being worked on, with the scaffolding, is going to be the DK Ideal Org some day. Renovations has been going on for more than ten years now.)

2ebhhed.jpg

Ok so this is actually a funny story. We had put a DMSMH stand up at a danish countryside market and used a big yellow tent. The only yellow tent at the whole very big place. But we had forgotten to nail the tent down. So all of a sudden, it just to up in the air. It actually flew almost 10 meters away from our stand. I took this picture just after. It nearly hit a car also. The other vendors at the market were nice, and helped put the tent back and nail it down. We all laughed a little about, even though it was a stop in production.. :)

oq96j5.jpg

This is one of the most beautiful things i spotted while on staff. A rainbow I spotted from Nortland :)

1ys3ew.jpg

This is my OCA test done after completing Purif

2i1floj.jpg

This is a 1.1 person we used shock and awe tactics on, to make her go away. (to be fair, she was actually a real asshole.)

5cglg6.jpg

Here we have the bookselling team outside in the beautiful Copenhagen summer.

2nsgms.jpg

Ok the last thing I have this time is a video of the SO honor guard raising swords. And the Captain AOSH EU presenting a lady from ILO

[video=youtube;omn0twGP3mQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omn0twGP3mQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

So I hope you liked it. Remember, these pictures and videos are just some random ones I found in my phone :)

Last edited:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
These are just some of the random pictures and videos i found on my old Iphone. I will write a little description for each of them. :)

So the first one that obivously comes to mind is my billion year contract. It is signed by me, and co-signed by two wonderful people. One of them was a SO member I was working. The other one is the top LRH bookseller in the world. They were both italian.
View attachment 9156

I was later sworn in at New Era Publications. Fortunately I left before i could arrive in the SO berthing.

The second picture is me in my new uniform in DK Org as PCS (Public Contact Sec) (Control, woring with OSA so forth)

View attachment 9157

This is the PES (Public Executive Sec) Liza Hemmingholt at one of our galla events. She got stressed later because og the constant stat push and began, like many other Scientologists, to smoke.

2hfngqr.jpg

This is a video of the Sea Org Honor Guard at a presentaion at a Danish-Hungarian fundraiser.

[video=youtube;hkoe3jyF1Q4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkoe3jyF1Q4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Ok so here are some pictures of some of the Stress Tests we did in central Copenhagen in the winter time of year. We are a mix of both SO staff, Org staff and FSMs.

e026oh.jpg

s4qovm.jpg

f9fiwz.jpg

Here you can see the full layout of our standard stress test table used to lure people in. (Actually the building in the background being worked on, with the scaffolding, is going to be the DK Ideal Org some day. Renovations has been going on for more than ten years now.)

2ebhhed.jpg

Ok so this is actually a funny story. We had put a DMSMH stand up at a danish countryside market and used a big yellow tent. The only yellow tent at the whole very big place. But we had forgotten to nail the tent down. So all of a sudden, it just to up in the air. It actually flew almost 10 meters away from our stand. I took this picture just after. It nearly hit a car also. The other vendors at the market were nice, and helped put the tent back and nail it down. We all laughed a little about, even though it was a stop in production.. :)

oq96j5.jpg

This is one of the most beautiful things i spotted while on staff. A rainbow I spotted from Nortland :)

1ys3ew.jpg

This is my OCA test done after completing Purif

2i1floj.jpg

This is a 1.1 person we used shock and awe tactics on, to make her go away. (to be fair, she was actually a real asshole.)

5cglg6.jpg

Here we have the bookselling team outside in the beautiful Copenhagen summer.

2nsgms.jpg

Ok the last thing I have this time is a video of the SO honor guard raising swords. And the Captain AOSH EU presenting a lady from ILO

[video=youtube;omn0twGP3mQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omn0twGP3mQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

So I hope you liked it. Remember, these pictures and videos are just some random ones I found in my phone :)

Thanks, it's interesting to see how things have changed, the uniforms look smarter, the sword waving looks hilarious, god I'm lad I'm out of that crap. So you are allowed mobile phones with cameras and that can go on line? The way out is the way through google. :yes:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
When I saw your SO contract I just had to show you mine. Pretty low-rent compared to yours eh?

attachment.php

socontract.jpg

TrevAnon

Big List researcher

2hfngqr.jpg

Beautiful woman. Moar! Too bad she [STRIKE]is a scientologist[/STRIKE] smokes. :biggrin:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Those stress test tables are identical to the ones I saw in Berlin in September.

I did ask them if they knew that Tubs died alone in a trailer, pumped full of drugs after begging Sarge to build an emeter that would electrocute him to get rid of his final crop of BTs. They were not amused. The passerby looking at the Dianetics book was, though. :yes:

Adam7986

Declared SP
Gosh you look so young. How old were you when they grabbed you? I'm glad you're not in that mess anymore. I hope my brother comes around soon and gets out of that shit.

Adam7986

Declared SP

Same as my bro. He turned 18 just after he got in. He's been in for almost 3 years now. They got me when I was 15. I was in for 3 years too. Got kicked out right after my 18th. Then when I was 25 I left Scientology altogether. First told my story here, anonymously. Then Tony Ortega published a story for me. Shared it with everyone I knew. All my friends--really my true family, they replaced my biological family and I am closer to them now than I ever have been with anyone--were very supportive. What surprised me was my extended family's reaction. I hadn't seen them in 15 years. They missed me and were happy to have me back and out of Scientology. I've got back in touch with all my cousins and stuff since then.

Leland

Crusader
I see why they had to change it. Yours says "Contract of Employment".

Employees are supposed to get paid.

Good catch, on the "Contract of Employment"

I too was 17, when I started. A bad age to make a decision like getting into a kult/group like this.....I see now, looking back.

I imagine some are duped into thinking they could make a living via the kult......

Last edited:

strativarius

Those stress test tables are identical to the ones I saw in Berlin in September.

I did ask them if they knew that Tubs died alone in a trailer, pumped full of drugs after begging Sarge to build an emeter that would electrocute him to get rid of his final crop of BTs. They were not amused. The passerby looking at the Dianetics book was, though. :yes:
It has always puzzled me that he wanted an e-meter built that would electrocute him. Why go to all that trouble? If he wanted to be electrocuted couldn't he simply have got into a bath and had someone chuck an electric fire in it with him? That would have done the trick.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
It has always puzzled me that he wanted an e-meter built that would electrocute him. Why go to all that trouble? If he wanted to be electrocuted couldn't he simply have got into a bath and had someone chuck an electric fire in it with him? That would have done the trick.

Yes, it's strange. On the other hand... I assume that to the old fart, this was an "adequately" dramatic idea/picture. :melodramatic:

Btw., as far as I understand, the hairdryer/etc-in-bathtub thing mostly doesn't "work" at all. But I get what you mean. :p

hevans1944 said:
People usually get accidentally electrocuted because they allow themselves to become "grounded' while in contact with a "live" source of electrical power. The hair dryer is the potential source of "live" electrical power. The plumbing in the bath tub is the potential source of a "ground". Now all you need to do is imagine how you can place some part of your body between the two. Maybe fill the tub with warm conductive water (add some bath salts?), climb in, then drop the hair dryer in the tub.

Even if it's not turned on, there is a good chance that conductive water will reach the "live" terminal in the power cord, assuming the on/off switch is located on the dryer. The dryer will be wet from the water in the tub. You reflexively pick it up out of the water... gazap! You are now completing an electrical circuit, through your body, between the conductive wet hair dryer, the water, and the grounded plumbing.

[...]

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091102201856AAx5HAB

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

It would make more sense if he wanted to use it to kill someone else...

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, it's strange. On the other hand... I assume that to the old fart, this was an "adequately" dramatic idea/picture. :melodramatic:

Btw., as far as I understand, the hairdryer/etc-in-bathtub thing mostly doesn't "work" at all. But I get what you mean. :p

It needs to be salt water in the tub. THEN you get some serious amps flowing. :yes:

strativarius

It needs to be salt water in the tub. THEN you get some serious amps flowing. :yes:
Are you saying that a relatively fit and healthy person would survive sharing a bath with an electrical appliance? I'm not sure about the USA but we have 240v mains power here in the UK. Yes, I know that's volts not amps but...

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I'm going to speculate that he wanted it to plausibly look like an experiment that went wrong, rather than deliberate suicide.