What's new

My story from inside Scientology/Sea Org

petraph33

Patron with Honors
This is phantastic news that Dave is out, if you meet him or hear from him, please let him know I said hello, I would love to meet him to see how he is, all the best :happydance:

Cherished

Silver Meritorious Patron
Thank you, it took some doing to write ths story but I am happy I did, and yes, just two weeks ago, my father got back in contact with me and I will be visiting him next year. Thanks for all your support. :happydance::thumbsup:
Yay!

And Yay for Dave Griffiths too!

Sindy

Crusader
Thank you, it took some doing to write ths story but I am happy I did, and yes, just two weeks ago, my father got back in contact with me and I will be visiting him next year. Thanks for all your support. :happydance::thumbsup:

What a great story. Thank you! I really enjoyed this as you are a good writer and quite sincere. I appreciate you letting us know how you were viewing things and how you were feeling at each juncture. It's so very real. :yes:

karlo97

Patron
there were excellent missions in the 70ies: zürich mission ( run by elgin gambert ) 100 clears came out of this mission....not ONE refund, because all was done with NO pressure, no money pressure.....finance police killed that mission ( after months of sec check and insanity ...costs of 50 000euro....good stats for the police ) they wanted her back in the mission...she never returned.

I met wiebke hansen...she was excellent, and a great lady.....whatever caused her to falsify stats ? the supression of DM and those guys, but she was great !