What's new

Nancy Many Interview on Radio Talk Show

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Excellent . . . and creepy.

That "Messianic Program" sounds positively devilish, anyone seen a copy or have a link?? And how interesting she speaks about the leaked OTVIII material and lends it some credibility. Learning more about Scientology's influence on Charles Manson is always helpful for inoculation purposes and who knew the link between Scientology and David Berkowitz? Comforting too, for me anyway, to learn that I am not alone in my theory that L Ron Hubbard's early devil worship could well have summoned some sort of evil force.

Anyhow, great interview. Nancy rocks the house again. Helped also by informed interviewers which I'm noticing more and more of. The message is getting through.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree! Thanks, S and Light for posting this link.

AND THANK YOU, Nancy!!

Great Job!! :omg: :woohoo:

Lots of love :hug:

Tory/Magoo

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
Awesome interview by Nancy.

What a kind and loving heart she has.

I'm so proud of you Nancy:):)

XOXOXO

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Another great expose of the methods of entrapment, manipulation and destruction of the scientology cult. I believe your work will prevent others from being mislead. Thank you Nancy.

I really would like to see an expansion of your statement of how scientology influences government. I have much concern about that and have seen here and there reported instances of it. Perhaps a separate thread would be appropriate.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
GREAT JOB!! Glad you posted this.

The Creed of Scientology

"We of the Church believe that all men have inalienable rights to TALK FREELY"

"and we of the Church believe...that the laws of God forbid man to destroy or enslave another soul"

OSA and Lurker's:
How is that working for you?

purple haze

Patron with Honors
GREAT JOB!! Glad you posted this.

The Creed of Scientology

"We of the Church believe that all men have inalienable rights to TALK FREELY"

"and we of the Church believe...that the laws of God forbid man to destroy or enslave another soul"

OSA and Lurker's:
How is that working for you?

Brilliant!:clap:

Wants2Talk

Silver Meritorious Patron
Nancy, your courage, strength ad incite is inspiring. Thanks for really caring. God bless you.:thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Thank-you Nancy! :thumbsup:

You covered some great material that doesn't get enough media coverage and that's very much appreciated.

7002778135_31a165393d_z.jpg

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
Nancy, your courage, strength ad incite is inspiring. Thanks for really caring. God bless you.:thumbsup:

Nancy indeed is a very caring and very loving person.

And, in between all the cult busting (most of which never goes public) there is also funtime such as yesterday spending time in spiritual play:

yessign2.jpg

And, having some fun time communing with Nature as the "Blues Sisters":

yeswoods.jpg

For everything we do to fight and expose organized scientology may we do 1000 times that to enjoy our lives and share our love with family and friends.

Attachments

• yessign2.jpg
    yessign2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 66