What's new

NARCONON/ABLE plans another Australian Drug Centre

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Scooter posted something about this a few days ago.

Scientology/ABLE plans another drug centre at Yarramalong, NSW. Local residents are opposed but seem to be confused by the introduction of ABLE as manager. All they need to understand is that ABLE is the same as Scientology which is the same as Narconon.

ABLE is a Scientology front group, no different from Narconon in its methods and defects.

There seems to be 100 per cent local opposition which is a good start. But they need information to be effective.

All they really need to know is (a) GOOGLE is your friend and (b) ABLE = NARCONON = SCIENTOLOGY = Abusive cult exploiting vulnerable people for financial gain.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/church-of-scientology-drug-rehab-facility-opposed-20140321-358o0.html

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Locals not really confused - they know it's a cult front group. Trust me - they know this.:yes:

Ralph Harris is confused - 10,000 successful graduates? Does he mean if they walk off the property on their own legs they're successful?:confused2:

'Cause the number of "relapses" of those "graduates" is well over 50% - for NarCONon Sydney (in the next major valley south of Wyong, closed twice during it's 6 year history,) it was around 90%.:omg:

Stupid cult is stupid. Same old lies they tried long before the Net made their BS sooooo transparent.:roflmao:

The Runt Usurper's just stocking up on foreign real estate - easier to flog off (even at a loss) than His "Ideal Org" monstrosities.:biggrin:

Leland

Crusader
What frightens me is the new, extremely remote properties being bought. The one in Canada outside of Toronto..... And I believe one in Australia. It could be said that the Userper dismantled the administrative structure of scient. And put all those Execs in the hole at Hemit for Re Education. It is a remote location, easily guarded and secured.
It is not like downtown Hollywood HGB bank building, where one could just walk away. These new remote properties could be used for a continuation of that game plan.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Locals not really confused - they know it's a cult front group. Trust me - they know this.:yes:

Ralph Harris is confused - 10,000 successful graduates? Does he mean if they walk off the property on their own legs they're successful?:confused2:

'Cause the number of "relapses" of those "graduates" is well over 50% - for NarCONon Sydney (in the next major valley south of Wyong, closed twice during it's 6 year history,) it was around 90%.:omg:

Stupid cult is stupid. Same old lies they tried long before the Net made their BS sooooo transparent.:roflmao:

The Runt Usurper's just stocking up on foreign real estate - easier to flog off (even at a loss) than His "Ideal Org" monstrosities.:biggrin:

If the HSBC can be involved in money laundering and pay the price then maybe the fact that scientology has EXTORTED under fraudulent and coercion 'hard sell' inducing members to then declared bancrupty, the Scientology offloading would be further evidence for more court cases.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/hsbc-s-1-9b-money-laundering-settlement-approved-by-judge-1.1377272

Seems Davey boy has bought into Reed Slatkin's success story of how wonderfully ecclesiastical life behind bars can be. The ponzyology tek seems to have become very standard and Golden these days. At least Davey boy is going to have good company with his OSA cohorts. I wonder what 'shore story' Sea Org members who are on Various immigration watch list are using when they forget that their luggage is loaded with black market exchanged currency as is done often from South America through Mexico then into the USA?

Last edited:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
There's a lot more to this than an attempt to put in another NarCONon in the Yarramalong area.

The cult have back-up plans for the property should the DA be knocked back - but that has been only those at the top of the food chain that is the cult who know of these plans. It has been touted as a place to have events for up to 500 people at a time or some sort of Kiddies camp (Cadet Org?) and who knows what else the creative folk at Int have come up with to sell it to the Drunken Maggot as a good investment once the DA for a NarCONon is officially cactus.

A NarCONon there is pretty much dead-in-the-water and the cult knows that. There's no way the local council can approve that for that property, despite what Ralph Harris says or thinks - his pay-grade is way too low to know what's really happening. Ralph's a nice enough guy in his late 70s and still working for the cult, at least part-time.

Yarramalong is a piece of real estate that is almost certainly officially owned by the Runt Usurper Hisself, screened by a few shell corporations etc. etc..

Which is why He wouldn't care that the actual value of the property is around $2.4 mill, not the $3.8 mill that He "paid" for it.

Apparently the cult went ahead and bought the property in Warburton as well - there's no way they can put a NarCONon there now - so what WILL they use that for? Or do they just sell it and transfer the ill-gotten loot to one of DM's personal slush-funds?

Last edited:

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
It's a shell game, right? I pity the poor suckers getting taken on these property deals, they're getting shafted both coming and going.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well Scoots if slyentology is ever going to clear the planet and make all men slaves (I would like to see the diminutives affirmations and compare them to Commode Door's) then they will have to continue to push their 'humanitarian' positioning and use the cult's NGOs to suck in public support just as orgs entice with their 'confidence man tek' the paying public and classless orgs staffs and pirate SEA OGRE slaves.

I think you are doing a great job of shining the light on how confidence men don emperor's all that glitters clothes. Thank you

I read recently that one person had tremendous success by educating at the beginning of any talk to an audience the exact tact and 'drilled in' manipulation that would be 'run in' on all. I see it as opening the curtains so the disinfecting sunshine is ever present.

secretiveoldfag

If the Narconon ploy has failed or is failing, where is MiniMan going to get hundreds of people for his events? Or hundreds of slaves for his RPFs? What are these buildings going to be used for?

I can only imagine contracts for private prisons; lots of accommodation in remote places in the western US, in Canada, in Australia?

Scientology makes me nervous. :nervous:

If the Narconon ploy has failed or is failing, where is MiniMan going to get hundreds of people for his events? Or hundreds of slaves for his RPFs? What are these buildings going to be used for?

I can only imagine contracts for private prisons; lots of accommodation in remote places in the western US, in Canada, in Australia?

Scientology makes me nervous. :nervous:

Hippity hoppity hiding habitats for His Reclusive Tinyness when he acts out that aspect of Cult Leader. The Flee Winds will be doing some extra long journeys. Coming to a Planet near you very soon. Buy popcorn.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Another media report published just 4 hours ago:

Scientology rehab centre at Yarramalong on the Central Coast gets a rural cold shoulder

A CONTENTIOUS new drug and alcohol rehab centre on the Central Coast linked to the Church of Scientology has received 80 written objections from a local community with just 129 families.

Scientology offshoot Association for Better Living and Education Inc (ABLE) has lodged a development application to turn a run-down private resort into a live-in rehab centre with 35 patients staying up to six months at a time.

<snip>

Read Full Story: http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...al-cold-shoulder/story-fnii5s3x-1226866906814

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Have just been alerted that a Court-ordered conciliation hearing will be happening on-site this Tuesday. Purportedly for ABLE, its consultants and lawyers to meet with Wyong Council and its lawyers to try to work out an acceptable way ABLE can go ahead with their plans.

IIRC there was something recently about Drunken Maggot bragging that Yarramalong will be part of a train of NN Training Centres. That was never part of the original plans IIRC.

Cult just lost Warburton battle and it would be extremely expensive and time-consuming to appeal that ('tho' they'd be stupid enough to do it) and I believe time is running out for them at East Warburton to either leave or do major reno.s to that property (which they rent from Parks and Wildlife.)

May try to get there if the timing of the hearing is right:biggrin:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Have just been alerted that a Court-ordered conciliation hearing will be happening on-site this Tuesday. Purportedly for ABLE, its consultants and lawyers to meet with Wyong Council and its lawyers to try to work out an acceptable way ABLE can go ahead with their plans.

IIRC there was something recently about Drunken Maggot bragging that Yarramalong will be part of a train of NN Training Centres. That was never part of the original plans IIRC.

Cult just lost Warburton battle and it would be extremely expensive and time-consuming to appeal that ('tho' they'd be stupid enough to do it) and I believe time is running out for them at East Warburton to either leave or do major reno.s to that property (which they rent from Parks and Wildlife.)

May try to get there if the timing of the hearing is right:biggrin:

Thank you, scooter. I think you are right about the costs making it prohibitive. I don't think they will appeal Warburton because of that and because the council was so clearly in the right in denying the permitted use.

I do hope and pray you'll be able to attend the Yarramalong hearing on tuesday...

Is this part of an appeal? I thought they were denied the permit in 2013.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Council said no, cult appealed - this is the second part of the appeal it appears.:confused2:

I'm not sure how the cult thinks it can influence Council to change its zoning regulations to fit cult's plans, but obviously the Court has seen fit to try to reconcile the sides.:duh:

I'm sure this is a battle the cult would rather have away from public scrutiny - I'll see what I can do to make sure it isn't so.:coolwink:

No wonder we've had trolling in abundance recently - cult is under heavy pressure all around. Poor little darlings.:bigcry:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been informed that the conciliation between the Council and the cult didn't resolve the various problems with the site.:omg:

Next round will be on the 2nd of April in Sydney in a courtroom somewhere - I don't have the details for this as yet.:confused2:

Stayed tuned.:biggrin:

Should be more :footbullet: and :drama: from the Experts. :woohoo:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Please let the community there know that we are keeping them in our thoughts and prayers ( at least I am praying, lol) and that we appreciate there perseverance in standing up for what is right. :thumbsup:

Intelligence

First, you are spot on with the 90% relapse rate, or at least close to it.

Second, ever since I've known you, Scooter, you've been an inspiration to me and countless others, and indeed, helped me a lot.

You are a Legend, and I thank you for ALL you've done and continue to do.:thankyou:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I have a feeling there is another thread about this somewhere, anyway I found this one.

Came across this media today:

One of the main objections to the Narconon drug rehab facility proposed for Rose Lane in the Yarramalong Valley is its vulnerability to being cut off by flood waters, in even the smallest of floods. This photo taken today, shows access to the proposed Narconon facility is well under water after less than 150mm of rain.

http://www.centralcoastexpression.c...long-valley-cut-off-by-flood-waters-yet-again

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have a feeling there is another thread about this somewhere, anyway I found this one.

Came across this media today:

http://www.centralcoastexpression.c...long-valley-cut-off-by-flood-waters-yet-again

What that picture shows is the causeway and small bridge across Wyong Creek about 500 m from the actual NarCONon sight. It's a flood plain as anybody can see.

This property ALSO has problems with bushfires - the RFS (Rural Fire Service) guy who visited the property to inspect it said he wouldn't send his fire trucks to it in case of a bush fire because of the poor quality access and the fuel loads.

Then there's the fact that the river is the source for 80% of the drinking water in the Wyong Shire - a heavily populated area.

And that's just 3 of the many objections to this NarCONon that have been raised.

Yet ...

the cult continue to fight this battle - I believe it's back in court today.

Why ?

Think for yourself? Or think only about yourself?:puke:

Time to put some truth into your advertising, Drunken Maggot.