What's new

Narconon Australia/Melbourne trying to move into town

Purple Rain

Crusader
The campaigners really need to be re-educated about the success rate stuff - a la Pooks' statement about it. Also they need to know more about what is happening with Narconon in the rest of the world.

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
The fight continues:

http://upperyarra.starcommunity.com.au/mail/2013-11-26/no-hold-on-facility/

Once again cult won't publicly speak - is it because everybody knows now they lie whenever they open their mouths? :roflmao:

Comments are open. If you've been affected by the Narconon scam, why not write something? Also, watch out for those classic fake "I am not a Scientologist, but..." messages that the Scientology victims often write. How long before the first one of those appears?

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
So proud of that community, sticking together and doing what they can to keep Narconon out. :thumbsup:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Protest anyone? :biggrin:

If you can make it there for Tuesday night, by all means do so.:thumbsup:

But remember, this is run by the locals and it's their show, not "ours.":yes:

The community now knows about the cult, they just need numbers there to really show the council the depth of disgust that "wogs" feel about "OTs" telling them why a cult indoctrination centre disguised as a drug rehab has no place ANYWHERE, let alone in a lovely town like Warbie.:angry:

If you can make it there for Tuesday night, by all means do so.:thumbsup:

But remember, this is run by the locals and it's their show, not "ours.":yes:

The community now knows about the cult, they just need numbers there to really show the council the depth of disgust that "wogs" feel about "OTs" telling them why a cult indoctrination centre disguised as a drug rehab has no place ANYWHERE, let alone in a lovely town like Warbie.:angry:

At 7pm yeah? Unfortunately I'm finishing work later this week so I won't make it. Happy to show support to oppose this bulls#$t if I can, however it will have to remain through this forum for now.

It sounds like you will be there, Scooter, which is great! I really hope as many people from the community actually take the time to this important meeting, and they do voice their opposition too. It is a beautiful, peaceful little country town and frankly, they aren't welcome (in my book and hopefully the community) being the blood sucking vampires they are.

Yes, I am from Melbourne and I will be posting my identity and story in more detail soon enough (OSA watchers take note for all I care). I feel I need to, as their seems to be this notion to hide behind a profile name, out of fear or whatever from the OSA boogy-man. Screw that. Plus I think there will be people that will remember me, and I would like to reconnect with some of the people from my past...

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
At 7pm yeah? Unfortunately I'm finishing work later this week so I won't make it. Happy to show support to oppose this bulls#$t if I can, however it will have to remain through this forum for now.

It sounds like you will be there, Scooter, which is great! I really hope as many people from the community actually take the time to this important meeting, and they do voice their opposition too. It is a beautiful, peaceful little country town and frankly, they aren't welcome (in my book and hopefully the community) being the blood sucking vampires they are.

Yes, I am from Melbourne and I will be posting my identity and story in more detail soon enough (OSA watchers take note for all I care). I feel I need to, as their seems to be this notion to hide behind a profile name, out of fear or whatever from the OSA boogy-man. Screw that. Plus I think there will be people that will remember me, and I would like to reconnect with some of the people from my past...

Used to live in Healesville but moved back to warmer climes.

The locals have banded together and I'm sure there'll be plenty folk there Tuesday night to make sure the cult is denied its schemes.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
BREAKING NEWS

CULT LOSES 8-0

The application by the cult to move into the town of Warburton just got UNANIMOUSLY voted down by the local council:happydance:

The clever, clever locals FOI'd the local police call-outs for the NarCONon at East Warburton and now a number of the council want them thrown out altogether, not just barred from moving into town !!!:woohoo:

I will have full details for you when I get them sent to me but I've just had a brief phone call for now:yes:

O happy days indeed !!!:biggrin:

Free Being Me

Crusader
BREAKING NEWS

CULT LOSES 8-0

The application by the cult to move into the town of Warburton just got UNANIMOUSLY voted down by the local council:happydance:

The clever, clever locals FOI'd the local police call-outs for the NarCONon at East Warburton and now a number of the council want them thrown out altogether, not just barred from moving into town !!!:woohoo:

I will have full details for you when I get them sent to me but I've just had a brief phone call for now:yes:

O happy days indeed !!!:biggrin:

:party: