What's new

Narconon Exposed - David Love

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Published on Jan 5, 2013 January 6, 2012 - Canada President of Scientology and Director of Special Affairs (OSA), Yvette Shank interviewed on radio show, with very interesting questions asked and answered. Contradicts L. Ron Hubbard about Christ, says people enjoy the RPF and denies knowing about Xenu.

[video=youtube;rDkf4xiu5xQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDkf4xiu5xQ[/video]

Intelligence

OSA Director Yvette Shank Interviewed About Scientology - 2/2

Published on Jan 6, 2013

January 6, 2013 - Part Two of Two - Canada President of Scientology and Director of Special Affairs (OSA), Yvette Shank interviewed on radio show. Shank talks about Thetan, Scientologist's criminal convictions, media attacks, Canada religious status, John Travolta, drinking beer with Tom Cruise, working with Toronto Police, Stacy Brooks and Bob Minton, (calls Bob an idiot), Hitler, Shrinks, and Gay marriages.

[video=youtube;d9iOwFyd6BM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9iOwFyd6BM[/video]

Intelligence

***HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION WEEK*** - After nearly 2 years since the date on this complaint, I sent authorities many thousands of pages of evidence documents and was Subpoenaed to give 2 days of testimony under oath at the Commission in Montreal. Now, after this Tuesday, we enter the final stages and expect a Tribunal decision in the very near future. The Commission is handling 5 Cases against the Cult right now. Going to bed now and finish up with a few more details to Commission tomorrow. Cheers ♥ ♥ ♥

30k69aq.jpg

Intelligence

UPDATE: - - The formal complaint to the Quebec College of Physicians had far reaching
ramifications for Narconon that I was unaware of until recently. Not only was Dr. Pierre
Labonte
banned from associating with NN TR, but also his replacement, Dr. Labbe (2012 Decision),
was forbidden by the College to service NN TR patients.

This ^^^ left NN TR having to tell patients to see a physician before arriving at NN TR, which
apparently contributed to the Ministry of Health's decision to shut NN TR down for patient safety.
Quebec doctors were put on notice NOT to associate with NN TR or they would face the same.

After reviewing hundreds of documents last night, IMO, the Human Rights Commission is
standing on firm ground for convicting Narconon et al. in their 5 Cases before them. However,
with this cult, I always expect the unexpected:eyeroll:

Last edited:

Intelligence

Published on Jan 9, 2013

January 9, 2013 - Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. Some very fun video from the 2012 Dublin Conference and images of those I hold dear.

[video=youtube;ge6UeFDtfsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge6UeFDtfsM[/video]

Sharone Stainforth

Published on Jan 9, 2013

January 9, 2013 - Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same. Some very fun video from the 2012 Dublin Conference and images of those I hold dear.

[video=youtube;ge6UeFDtfsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge6UeFDtfsM[/video]

I always expect the unsuspected in Scientology and you David Love brought it to me loud and clear, say one thing back lines and yet another in public.

Footprints in your brain, maybe, in your heart,NO, there are NO footprints in the heart of scientology, because in scientology there is no fucking soul! Xenu, Xenu, Xenu!

Want to push a button, scientology, scientologists, child abusers! Plain and simple!

Don't try and push Tory and I against one another, it ain't gonna happen!

I know you have given it all you have got, but you ain't got enough!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I always expect the unsuspected in Scientology and you David Love brought it to me loud and clear, say one thing back lines and yet another in public.

Footprints in your brain, maybe, in your heart,NO, there are NO footprints in the heart of scientology, because in scientology there is no fucking soul! Xenu, Xenu, Xenu!

Want to push a button, scientology, scientologists, child abusers! Plain and simple!

What happened, Sharone?

Intelligence

Sharone, what did I do? Is there something in the Video you would like removed/edited??? I can do it right away, no problem?

I aplogize if there is something in the Video that upset you? Sorry.

AnonyMary

Sharone, what did I do? Is there something in the Video you would like removed/edited??? I can do it right away, no problem?

I aplogize if there is something in the Video that upset you? Sorry.

If you read her comment again, particularly the first sentences, you will see that the video is not mentioned as the issue.

Mary

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mary and Sharone,

Can either of you tell me specifically what the exact upset is?
I don't see it, nor do I see this "pitting Tory and I against each other".

I love David love, and you Sharone, and I know he loves you too.

Please help us figure this out.

:bighug:

Tory/Magoo

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sharone,

David and I both love you.
We are both talking on SKYPE.
NONE of this makes sense to either of us.

Did you get some Shit written "by David Love" that was no doubt
written by OSA ops, and thus you think he's trying to pit us against each other?

David has said **nothing** that he knows of.

Please look at any "PMs" you've received and see who they are from.
And I'd suggest IF you have SKYPE_---we do a Conference Call. :hug:

Love to you,

Tory/Magoo

Sharone Stainforth

Seriously Mary, I really don't understand?

Right first off the bat, the video is a problem, not this one but the other one on sea org children, I know your intention was good but over the Xmas holidays, my grandsons home was invaded, even his dirty laundry was strewn about and looked at.They ransacked the place, turned it over for no apparent reason.

Got it! I hope so.

I grew up in scientology via L. Ron hubbard, here's a target, go for it. You target my Grandchildren I will have you, hook , line and sinker. I am not free, and neither are you, the sooner you get that the better,for all of us.

Intelligence

Right first off the bat, the video is a problem, not this one but the other one on sea org children, I know your intention was good but over the Xmas holidays, my grandsons home was invaded, even his dirty laundry was strewn about and looked at.They ransacked the place, turned it over for no apparent reason.

Got it! I hope so.

I grew up in scientology via L. Ron hubbard, here's a target, go for it. You target my Grandchildren I will have you, hook , line and sinker. I am not free, and neither are you, the sooner you get that the better,for all of us.

Very sorry to hear about your grandson's home being invaded, Sharone.

My heart aches for the countless numbers of children who were abused and neglected in the COS/Sea ORG and I try to publish
videos that will help expose the abuses.

If you have any ideas or suggestions to help me make better, targeted videos, I will listen and use as best I can.

Dave

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Got it! I hope so.

Mom to Mom...

There is NOTHING more horrific than the abuses $cientology does to families and kids. It IS why I started speaking out,
and IS why I continue to.
David is a Grandfather, too, and I'm sure feels the same way. He speaks out day and night, exposing their (C of $'s) Horrific actions.

So thank you, Sharone, for starting to explain this.
Can you post which video? (And how it pitted you and I against each other?)
I'm just trying to sort this out. It seems like there's been some terrible misunderstanding.

Love to ALL, :flowers:

Tory/Magoo

Intelligence

Mom to Mom...

There is NOTHING more horrific than the abuses $cientology does to families and kids. It IS why I started speaking out,
and IS why I continue to.
David is a Grandfather, too, and I'm sure feels the same way. He speaks out day and night, exposing their (C of $'s) Horrific actions.

So thank you, Sharone, for starting to explain this.
Can you post which video? (And how it pitted you and I against each other?)
I'm just trying to sort this out. It seems like there's been some terrible misunderstanding.

Love to ALL, :flowers:

Tory/Magoo

Yes, if I knew which exact Video it was (I've made a few about the SEA ORG and Children), I could edit out any segments with no problem.

AnonyMary

Got it! I hope so.

I understand your concerns and am sorry your family has been subjected to such harassment.

I think I understand now why you are upset and what the other video has to do with it. ( I don't want to post specific reference to it to give the cult fodder.)

If I am correct, why not ask David by PM to edit it out and talk it out with Tory and David?

Wish you well, Sharone.

Mary

secretiveoldfag

Whatever the problems between Sharon and others it seems to me they should be handled off-forum. Otherwise we have a gigantic derail of the main Narconon thread apparently on the grounds that David Love opened up the way to the burglary of an exSO kid, amirite?

Three points. Lots of people get burgled and have their homes trashed. It has happened to me and I am not an ex-SO kid. And OSA know who he is anyway without guidance from any of David's videos. And thirdly this has nothing to do with Narconon and should have its own thread.

Aoart from what I read OTT I have no information about the situation or the individuals, I don't want to upset Sharone either, but let's stay focussed.

What I wanted to say was this:

Re the Narconon success rate...

David Lee said:
I believe that I only know of less than 10 Narconon graduates who became staff members and stayed 100% sober without picking up a drink or a drug since graduating. Less than 10 out of hundreds and hundreds that I have crossed paths with in the last 10 years.

This is a valid if informal view of the success rate at Narconon: 10 out of hundreds in 10 years.

If we accept 10 out of 500 this gives the glorious success rate of two per cent (2%).

This is about ten times less than the sober rate in an untreated group.