Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
el75md.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/article/narconon-georgia-board-of-directors-attacks-anonymous

SNIPS:

On October 4, 2012, Narconon Georgia Board of Directors sent a scathing email to Jodie Fleischer, WSB TV, Channel 2 Action News, expressing disappointment in the reporter’s investigative report.

In review of the Narconon Georgia Board of Director’s email, several issues are worth examining. It’s unfortunate that the State of Georgia has experienced overtaxing of their resources due to Narconon’s drug detoxification center administering treatment not scientifically recognized in current medical literature; thus, the initiating of investigative news reports and government investigations into the true nature of Narconon practices.

Another fact so often distorted by Narconon, is that there are many “anonymous” members who have had direct contact and personal dealings with Narconon, and most were abusive in nature.

So, the facts are, that Narconon’s Board of Directors are members of Scientology; the Narconon program is Scientology, and their claim that Narconon is a non-religious program, is more of a true statement than not when one considers Scientology to be a cult - - so be it Narconon.

MUCH MORE HERE:

http://www.examiner.com/article/narconon-georgia-board-of-directors-attacks-anonymous

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mwahahaha :roflmao:

Stupid cult is stupid:yes:

Bawwwwing about "cyber-terrorist/hate group Anonomous" won't bring back the dead nor wash the blood off their hands.:angry:

Keep kicking 'em, Dave:thumbsup:

PTS

Elliott
We're polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in our direction is reflected off of us, returns on its original trajectory, and adheres to you.

Yes the Anonymous movement is a hate group. Anons hate injustice, they hate oppression, they hate organizations claiming to be humanitarian that regularly kill people in their care. In this sense, most of humanity is with the Anons.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I probably post this too often, but sometimes I can't help myself.

narcononisscientology.jpg

NOT too often Anonycat. I have never seen it before.

Thank you

But I thought L Ron Hubbard, the GO the criminally convicted arm of the Church of Scientology, and "The Auditor" were only related to the Cult of Scientology and not Narconon. Oh, wait LRH was wrong for once. I get it. :ohmy:

Anonycat

Crusader
It looks like the Guardian's Office did a covert operation to make Narconon look legit, and get it going. All I'm saying is, if there was any doubt by anyone (media, I'm looking at you) that Narconon is Scientology, there you have it.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Thank you

But I thought L Ron Hubbard, the GO the criminally convicted arm of the Church of Scientology, and "The Auditor" were only related to the Cult of Scientology and not Narconon. Oh, wait LRH was wrong for once. I get it. :ohmy:

I don't recall ever seeing it either. Thx.

I probably post this too often, but sometimes I can't help myself.

narcononisscientology.jpg

Thank you

My highlight added to dchoiceisalwaysrs.

I agree.

And the more it is plastered all over the internet, the better.
And now that is 3 times here, driving OSA's stats down..(if it is possible for them to go down any further) :)