Narconon Georgia - Judge Imposes Harsh Sanctions

shadow

Patron with Honors
Is this relevant to the discussion? Rule 30 of the Georgia Court of Appeals regarding interlocutory appeals is found here:
http://www.gaappeals.us/rules2/rules.php?name=APPLICATION FOR INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL

"IX. APPLICATION FOR INTERLOCUTORY APPEAL
Rule 30. Interlocutory Applications.
(a) An application for leave to appeal an interlocutory order will be granted only when it appears from the documents submitted that:
The issue to be decided appears to be dispositive of the case; or
The order appears erroneous and will probably cause a substantial error at trial or will adversely affect the rights of the appealing party until entry of final judgment in which case the appeal will be expedited; or
The establishment of precedent is desirable.

(b) Applications for interlocutory appeal shall contain a jurisdictional statement and have attached a stamped "filed" copy of the trial court's order to be appealed and a stamped "filed" copy of the certificate of immediate review. The trial court's order and certificate of immediate review must contain the signature of the trial court judge. Neither conformed signatures nor stamped signatures shall be permitted."

shadow

Patron with Honors
Originally Posted by shadow
Is this relevant to the discussion?

Yes, it is. And so is this:

Docket Text Details

Case ID 10A28641
Description ORDER FILED
Docket Filing Date 13-NOV-2012
Associated Party None
Text
DEFT'S REQUEST FOR A CERTIFICATE OF IMMEDIATE REVIEW - DENIED/TYD

It feels like you called my bet, and raised me one!:coolwink::lol:

That being said, I like yours better.:biggrin:

Hopefully justice will continue to be served and not derailed. At the very least, Patrick's family deserves justice, even if it will not bring Patrick back.

ethercat

Cat in flight
It feels like you called my bet, and raised me one!:coolwink::lol:

That being said, I like yours better.:biggrin:

Hopefully justice will continue to be served and not derailed. At the very least, Patrick's family deserves justice, even if it will not bring Patrick back.

People may not have known what mine meant, without yours, so I think they made a nice pair.

Coincidentally, I read your post here after I had searched and used the same link on TP in the Desmond thread, after looking at the docket.

I hope this case will get justice for more people than just Patrick's family - with all the documents released and the astute rulings from Judge Hydrick, this should help all Narconon cases currently in progress and those to come in the future. :yes: