Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: Narconon Hastings - Norbert S. - Long Term Narconon Success Story
To:
Date: May 5, 2009

NARCONON HASTINGS

COMMUNITY NEWS

Norbert S. – Long Term Narconon Success Story

Dear Friends, Last week as you know we sent a very special video in our news letters covering an extraordinary drug education lecture from Mister William Benitez himself. This was a very unique documentary as it is the very first time that we published something like this. ( If you did not receive please let us know and we will send to you).

We got many responses to that newsletter and with these we received this amazing success story from one of the graduates from the 70’s in Germany . Not only this, he also sent us pictures of two more graduates from that era.

And here is his story. Realize that since then the program has being standardized, resulting in the 8 steps in P.T. are being delivering around the world with no metering actions being done, as Narconon is a secular program using LRH technology with his permission.

Norbert S. long term success story:

“My drug track started in the sixties and I started with smoking pot and so on. Hippy times, you know.

Later some LSD trips and short after that I started as a junkie. Morphine and so on, I always wanted to get off that garbage. But nothing helped.

When I was in a hospital to get off the drugs, someone from Narconon came in (Peter Krumholz), he talked to me for some minutes, and three days later I was on the road to Narconon Sweden . That was 1973.

Norbert S. Today
3506417970_901a4610f2_o.jpg

I had no hope at that time, but when I opened the door to Narconon Sweden and the ED came to me with such high ARC, I thought, this must be the right place for me.

He gave me a tour and I saw the course room and I was really afraid when I saw the people in the chairs. But next day, I find myself on the chair and I felt good. I started with the hard TR Course and had a lot of wins on it. Wow, what a life around me.

After the TR Course I started with my Class VIII DRD in the Stockholm Org and after this, I have gotten my DRD there. Oh yeah, about 200 hours. At this time, Auditing on the DRD was included in the Narconon Program.

When i was not in session, I was on my mini sup course because I went on staff and wonted to be a Course Sup. So, I became the Sup of Narconon Lisma in Sweden .

In 1975, my ED in Berlin sent me for training to the AOSH Copenhagen for more training. Staff Status 1 and 2, Mini Sup internship, i became an HSDC Auditor, WC M1 Auditor and so on.

Also, some other students in that time gets high trained in Copenhagen and we went back to Berlin and started an big Narconon with a lot of students. That started in 75.

First I was the Qual Sec there. But then I wanted back in the Chair as an Auditor. So, for one year I audit a lot on the DRD. 40 hours in the chair was normal for us.
Then I became the Tech Sec and after that, D/ED and then ED.
Narconon Berlin went 81 to Munich , but I was staying in Berlin and started my Academy levels.

In 1992 I started on my Academy again and after that I was on staff at the Org in Berlin as the Qual Sec.

At 2000 I started to travel around the world. Worked 4 years on La Palma ( Canary Island ), then worked in south France and went after this to San Diego California .

But my mother here in Berlin went very sick and i had to come back to take care.
So, that’s a bit about my story.

I have my happy daughter here, my ex wife ( she was the Treas Sec at Narconon Berlin and also an former druggy) and we all are very happy that we have done the Narconon Program and all of my friends (graduate Students) have a real good life without drugs.

Most of them are Clear now.

Thanks for listening and keep on rockin’.

ML Norbert”

3505607933_d11138ffce_o.jpg
3505607943_eef48701cc_o.jpg

Helen and Monica today

Ps. The two women are also graduates from NARCONON Berlin. They completed their programs also in 75, and since then are drug free.

Best Regards,

Alison Withey

[email protected]

Narconon London, Hastings Residential Training Centre
Tel. 01424 420 036

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
"I started with the hard TR Course and had a lot of wins on it."

Started in 73, so the "hard TR Course" was some time between then and 75.
It seems to me that the Hard TR Course was not released until later??

:confused2:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
In the early 70s, the Narconon program consisted totally of TRs - done for up to 12 months.

It wasn't called the Hard TRs course, it was just the Narconon program as it was run then.

Then it became Drug Rundowns and Objectives and even Grades in some places - basically Scientology under another name (which is what this guy's story is about)

These days meters aren't allowed publically into Narconons as they are religious devices and Narconon is supposedly strictly secular - so the program this guy is talking about has been replaced by a bunch of basic courses and Objectives that cost at least 5 times as much to do at Narconon as they would in an org - go figure :confused2:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: Narconon Hastings - MOTORBIKE CHALLENGE
To:
Date:

NARCONON® HASTINGS

MOTORBIKE CHALLENGE

In October 2009 Mark Caplan and twenty of his friends will be doing a 1300km motorbike ride through India . Starting in Amritsar and finishing in New Delhi , they will be riding Royal Enfield Bullets on the ride of their lives.

Visit Mark’s Motorbike fundraising page

Justgiving - Mark's Motorbike Fundraising Page

Mark will be riding to raise money for our Narconon centre to support us in our crusade against drug addiction.

Narconon has been saving lives for over 40yrs in the fight against addiction, with more than 200,000 graduates drug free. Help us help the community! Help raise money for Narconon.

Donating through Justgiving is quick, easy and totally secure.

If you’re a UK taxpayer, Justgiving makes sure 25% in Gift Aid, plus a 3% supplement, are added to your donation. So please sponsor Mark by visiting: Justgiving - Mark's Motorbike Fundraising Page

Narconon is a registered charity, and your donations are tax deductable.

Best Regards,

Alison Withey

[email protected]

Tel. 01424 420 036

If you feel that you received this email by mistake, please reply and let us know. Thank you.

A company limited by guarantee. Registered office: 42-44 Copthorne Road , Felbridge, East Grinstead , RH19 2NS

Narconon London Charity No. 1098004 – Company Registration No. 04305687

© 2009 Narconon is a trademark & service mark owned by the Association for Better Living and Education and used with its permission.

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
200,000 graduates drug-free.

What they don't say is how long they remained that way.

Now THAT is a stat I'd love to see - percentage still not using.

As long as it was verified by an external source of course - couldn't have any chance that narconon would lie to us now could we? :D

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
rom: Managing Director Narconon UK <[email protected]>
Subject: Narconon 44th Birthday
To:
Date: Monday, February 22, 2010

NARCONON® LONDON at HASTINGS

-NARCONON DAY-

HAPPY 44th ANNIVERSARY!!

4384742067_01bc8b1c2c_o.jpg

19TH February 2010

Today is the anniversary of the beginning of Narconon and a time to acknowledge all those who have contributed and helped to forward the purpose of Narconon, saving lives for 44 years now.

All the staff at Narconon Hastings would like to give their heartfelt thanks to Mr. L. Ron Hubbard, humanitarian and philosopher, the author of the Narconon programme methodology and Mr. William Benitez, the Founder of Narconon. Mr. Benitez and Mr. Hubbard worked hand in hand to develop the programme to be what it is today.

We would like to also give thanks to: the hundreds of staff member’s world wide who dedicate their lives to helping others; all the friends of Narconon, for their support and encouragement to continue in our daily battle against addiction; and all the students and graduates of the Narconon programme across the globe, whose smiling faces make it all worthwhile. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!

To celebrate this special day we’d like to show you these videos of William Benitez giving a live drug education lecture and Gordy Weinand, one of the early graduates, speaking about Narconon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JlnK0ikN48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1QVW0sBR-s&feature=response_watch

Best Regards,

Alison Withey

[email protected]

Tel. 01424 420 036

If you feel that you received this email by mistake, please reply and let us know. Thank you.
You are subscribed with

A company limited by guarantee. Registered office: 42-44 Copthorne Road , Felbridge, East Grinstead , RH19 2NS

© 2009 Narconon is a trademark & service mark owned by the Association for Better Living and Education and used with its permission.

Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library, for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: 9 May 2010 - Narconon Hastings - Narconon Staff Celebrate Worldwide Expansion
To:
Date: Sunday, May 9, 2010

NNHastings

NARCONON STAFF CELEBRATE WORLDWIDE EXPANSION
at the

2010 Director's Conference

Hello ,

As you know, Narconon is a Drug Rehab Programme with centres around the world. As a team, we work together with the single purpose: to Create a Society Free from Drugs and Criminality, where our youth can flourish and prosper in a safe environment, helping them to achieve that goal through the Narconon Programme having been caught in the trap of drugs.

We are achieving this every day thanks to the dedication of many and the Life Skills tools provided from the technology of Mr. L. Ron Hubbard.

We want to share with you some of the many successes from around the world and here we would like to show you information about this year’s 2010 Narconon Directors Conference.

Over 100 staff from around the world gathered in Dallas Texas for this years Executive Directors Conference. Countries represented included the US, Taiwan, Australia, Russia, Germany, Denmark, Hungary, Italy, Spain, Colombia, Mexico and many more.

4603519047_78e02f2dac_o.jpg

Gordy Weinand, one of the first Narconon graduates from 1967, being introduced to the group.

4604133850_a220e1f9d9_o.jpg

President Narconon International Clark Carr briefed the attendees on the worldwide expansion of the Narconon network over the past decade, with 35 new rehab centres opened and many more drug education groups.

{NOTE HOW CULTISTS MUST HAVE A LARGE PICTURE OF HUBBARD PRESENT FOR THENARCONON MEETING}

4603519171_8008f3b81e_o.jpg

A particularly heroic story was shared on work being done in Sinaloa Mexico, beginning with one centre in Mazatlan and now over 30 rehab centres using the Narconon First Step program to help rehabilitate their students.

4603519385_d8bcddcfd6_o.jpg

Receiving an award for their courage and tenacity in Mexico (left to right): Victor Capaceta, Laura Capaceta, Francisco Lozano, Jose Inex (Director of Narconon Navojoa) and Jose Sotelo, fundraiser.

Attendees also viewed a special video presentation of Bill Benitez, Narconon's founder. Filmed in 1991, Bill talks about the very first Narconon program in Arizona State prison, and how through extensive study and use of L. Ron Hubbard's basic books he was able to help others raise their abilities and successfully kick their addiction. This became the Narconon program.

4603519233_07dee918c4_o.jpg
4603519441_dde3ff5f1c_o.jpg

(left) Director of Drug Education Bobby Wiggins leads drug education workshop. (right) Charlie Tonna, Director Narconon Victoria, Australia speaks to the group.

A drug education workshop on the third day covered the delivery of drug education to both school children and adults in the business world. Attendees from several countries participated and shared their experiences, ideas, and successes.

For more information about Narconon education and rehabilitation programs, visit Drug Rehabilitation | Drug Education | Narconon International

or call 1 800-468-6933

Narconon International has many resources to help someone overcome drug addiction. We offer educational materials to help prevent drug abuse. For more information, visit our website Drug Rehabilitation | Drug Education | Narconon International

. For our published materials, visit the Narconon bookstore.

Narconon International: 4652 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA USA 90027

If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please send an e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line to [email protected]

© 2010. Narconon International. All Rights Reserved. Narconon and the Narconon logo are trademarks and service marks owned by Association for Better Living and Education International and are used with its permission.

FOR HELP OR ADVICE PLEASE CALL 0800 169 4803

Best Regards,

Alison Withey

[email protected]

Tel. 01424 420 036

Grateful acknowledgement is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library, for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Subject: Become a Field Staff Member
To:
Date: Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BECOME A

“FIELD STAFF MEMBER”

FOR NARCONON HASTINGS !!!

Hello ,

As a supporter of Narconon, you have been receiving our newsletters for some time now and we try to keep you up to date on what’s happening here at Narconon Hastings.

I believe you have been fully briefed already on the harmful effects of drugs and the consequences this creates on our society.

You have also shared the miraculous wins in our regular newsletters of student and graduate successes, created by our technology. & nbsp; The individual journey’s of people from being a drug addict to an ethical, productive and contributing member of society.

We are very dedicated here to that product and work 24/7 to achieve it.

But we need your help to speed up the process.

We want you to become an active Field Staff Member.

L.R.H. defined the purpose of a Field Staff Member as:

“TO HELP LRH CONTACT, HANDLE, SALVAGE AND BRING TO UNDERSTANDING THE INDIVIDUAL AND THUS THE PEOPLES OF EARTH.” (HCO POLICY LETTER OF 9 MAY 1965RA – Field Staff Member Series 1)

How you start is very simple! Just contact me either by email or on the phone:

[email protected]

or [email protected]

Reception: 01424 420036 Free phone: 0800 169 4803

Once the person has started on the Narconon Programme you will immediately receive 10% commission for their services!

We have an entire society to educate on and rehabilitate from drugs so we count on you.

Contact me today!

Best Regards,

Alison Withey

[email protected]

Tel. 01424 420 036

You are subscribed with

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
From: Managing Director - Narconon UK <[email protected]>
Subject: Michelle's Family Reunited
To:
Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010

4676482792_e0516a2449_b.jpg

Free from Addiction

Michelle’s family reunited – special interview
michelle-video-story

NOTE: Scn website

http://www.drugrehab.co.uk/video-gallery.htm

Michelle’s mother: “I think it’s fantastic. I think it saved Michelle’s life. How she was 3 years ago, I thought she was going to die. And Narconon has brought her back. She is larger than life now.” ... Watch full video

To contact Narconon Hastings call 01424 420036.

You can also visit our new website at www.drugrehab.co.uk

Best Regards,

Alison Withey

phb

Out of personal interest: How do I have to interpret the date of the eMail regarding the part Norbert S. (allegedly) wrote himself?

Is it possible, that his text is dated prior 2009 and has only been used in that eMail then?

(Sorry for bumping that back up from long gone past :/ )

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Out of personal interest: How do I have to interpret the date of the eMail regarding the part Norbert S. (allegedly) wrote himself?

Is it possible, that his text is dated prior 2009 and has only been used in that eMail then?

(Sorry for bumping that back up from long gone past :/ )

I don't know the answer to your question but there is another thread on Hastings, which is closed. Just updated it to confirm that.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?27627-Narconon-in-Hastings-Today

phenomanon

Canyon
"I started with the hard TR Course and had a lot of wins on it."

Started in 73, so the "hard TR Course" was some time between then and 75.
It seems to me that the Hard TR Course was not released until later??

:confused2:

I did Hard TRs on the Flagship in 1971. No blink. No swallow. 2 hrs on each TR, with the same rules. Blink or swallow once during the 2 hrs and you had to start over.

phb

I don't know the answer to your question but there is another thread on Hastings, which is closed. Just updated it to confirm that.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?27627-Narconon-in-Hastings-Today

Ok, now that I read this again, I maybe should shed some light on my intention asking that question:

It's actually not about NARCONON Hastings, rather than Norbert S. himself; and wether he lied to me around 2006, saying that he already had left CoS then. The answer would be of no immediate consequence other than me knowing it, since we had no contact since then and I don't see any reason to change that. He but gave me two books (Dianetics and another A4 sized one, I can't recall the name of). I was highly addicted to THC then, after my mother had passed away when I was 17 (2003). He never made any real attempts to a acquire(?) me for CoS, though. Which but could have been due to my overall sceptic nature and reluctancy towards the whole issue. He has been my subtenant at the time.

[STRIKE]Well, I guess I'll never know;[/STRIKE] but also won't lose any sleep over it. Thanks anyway. :)

Ohh darn :duh:.
I guess proper reading helps in situations like this:
Dear Friends, Last week as you know we sent a very special video in our news letters [...]
We got many responses to that newsletter and with these we received this amazing success story

The facts still don't show, that he's been with CoS then. Now that I think of it, he even told me once he would have a visitor, that posesses some rank in or around Narconon. Without introducing me, though. Guess there were no intentions to win me for CoS involved.

Last edited:

phenomanon

Canyon
That is truly scary. I'm thinking I might still be on the boat now if I had to do that :nervous:

A lot of ppl were doing just that...staying on the boat.
I did the Hard TRs Course in 2 days, including Upper Indocs. I didn't blink or swallow for 12 hours straight for 2 days. Fook 'em. I wanted off that fooking hellhole they called the Flagship. Necessity is the Mother.
It had not been done before. Apparently, it caught the attention of LRH bc I got a message from him telling me to Sup the Hard TRs for the Staff members who couldn't complete it. They were down in the hold. Many of them. Crying. Sobbing. Lost. Scared. Some managed sleep.
I put each one of them on my emeter and asked "overrun?" and no matter what the meter read, I passed every one of them. The Commodore was very happy, and I got a Commendation from him. He subsequently issued an HCOP/L about the bug on the TRs course. ( No. I was not the "bug" LOL)
If you think you can't do Hard TRs, then you prolly can't do them. It is not that difficult. After several hours, I thought that I could do them forever. I even liked them after awile. LOL
Such nonsense.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
A lot of ppl were doing just that...staying on the boat.
I did the Hard TRs Course in 2 days, including Upper Indocs. I didn't blink or swallow for 12 hours straight for 2 days. Fook 'em. I wanted off that fooking hellhole they called the Flagship. Necessity is the Mother.
It had not been done before. Apparently, it caught the attention of LRH bc I got a message from him telling me to Sup the Hard TRs for the Staff members who couldn't complete it. They were down in the hold. Many of them. Crying. Sobbing. Lost. Scared. Some managed sleep.
I put each one of them on my emeter and asked "overrun?" and no matter what the meter read, I passed every one of them. The Commodore was very happy, and I got a Commendation from him. He subsequently issued an HCOP/L about the bug on the TRs course. ( No. I was not the "bug" LOL)
If you think you can't do Hard TRs, then you prolly can't do them. It is not that difficult. After several hours, I thought that I could do them forever. I even liked them after awile. LOL
Such nonsense.

Wow Phenomanon.. that was fast. I did the TRs the only way, Hard, in either 8 or 11 days in April '73. From what I see the local org is still about the same size or less. Truly wonderful expansion. ha ha. Of course the city has 3 times the population now...so that might be considered CON-traction for the org.

Oh,, and the NarCONon that was started in this city was closed down because of too much drug use on the premises.

Last edited: