What's new

Narconon International Vanishes! (but not before they leave behind some documents ;)

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Narconon International Vanishes! (but not before they leave behind some documents

Say what you will about the Sauced, this kind of sloppiness would not have happened when he was alive. The only way they got documents out of Laffy was an FBI raid.

The cult has come apart, organizationally. There are few to no competent members left in positions of authority.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Re: Narconon International Vanishes! (but not before they leave behind some documents

Say what you will about the Sauced, this kind of sloppiness would not have happened when he was alive. The only way they got documents out of Laffy was an FBI raid.

The cult has come apart, organizationally. There are few to no competent members left in positions of authority.

Not just that... This would have never happened under the Diminuitive Miscreant's watch 10 years ago. He's removed every halfway decent middle manager and is himself coming apart. He wasn't even smart enough to keep a few loyalists around himself for when he does the Bluebird Boogie.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

An amazing story over at the Bunker this morning. Narconon Int is being dismantled!

I don't believe it. They may have closed their Hollywood office was went unused quite often. I believe they may be re-organizing or taking it underground to avoid public & media scrutiny. These fuckers don't give up.

AnonyMary would know alot more about this. :)

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

I can't see how NN Int can be closed and still have the NN network kept "in-Ethics." ABLE Int run NN Int through the NN "Consultant" as they run all the other front groups through "consultants."

And NN Int have had to survive on the $s that they bring in through the NNs around the planet - they take 4% of the CGI and another 3% where there is no Cont NN (as they did in ANZO for ages.) But that still doesn't cover all their bills.

Back in 2007 when I was last there they were struggling. Not all NNs pay their "tithes" so NN Int doesn't get their money just because it appears on the stat sheets. Money was tight for them then.

Since then a whole load of shitstorm has hit the cult. NNs have been closed down and I'd say the $s in has taken a hit. IIRC there were around 1,400 "students" on the NN program internationally then. I doubt that there's 1/2 that now.

I can see the sort of "handling" that was done to the GO occurring, but I can't see how NN Int could be disbanded and nothing replaces it, doing the same functions.

Unless Drunken Maggot is going to go out of the rehab business altogether.:confused2:

And please, Clarke Carr doesn't run NN Int - he's the President. I dunno who the ED is now but the ED back then was Bill somebody and he actually ran the place. Clarke was the PR figurehead with virtually no power of his own. He just spoke at musters and went to community groups and that sort of thing. The actual day-to-day running was done by the "real" NN Int execs.

Think Heber v DM and you get the idea.

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron

It would make David Miscavige's promotion of Narconon look like he was lying at the last IAS event if he let it all fall apart now:

"It led into Mr. Miscavige's introduction of a monumental accomplishment: a network of sprawling Ideal Narconon training centers serving every continental zone. This string of facilities serve to aid those caught in the throes of drug abuse to rehabilitate their minds and bodies. Each is elegantly appointed and set in areas of pristine pastoral grandeur. They include premises in East Sussex, England; Ontario, Canada; Hovedstaden, Denmark; Mexico State, Mexico; New South Wales, Australia; Gauteng, South Africa; and finally, a glorious hilltop estate in picturesque Ojai, California. Every one of the facilities stands as a crown jewel in its own right, offering beautiful vistas and luxurious accommodations in which to detox and rehabilitate."

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

It would make David Miscavige's promotion of Narconon look like he was lying at the last IAS event if he let it all fall apart now:

"It led into Mr. Miscavige's introduction of a monumental accomplishment: a network of sprawling Ideal Narconon training centers serving every continental zone. This string of facilities serve to aid those caught in the throes of drug abuse to rehabilitate their minds and bodies. Each is elegantly appointed and set in areas of pristine pastoral grandeur. They include premises in East Sussex, England; Ontario, Canada; Hovedstaden, Denmark; Mexico State, Mexico; New South Wales, Australia; Gauteng, South Africa; and finally, a glorious hilltop estate in picturesque Ojai, California. Every one of the facilities stands as a crown jewel in its own right, offering beautiful vistas and luxurious accommodations in which to detox and rehabilitate."

Right now at least one of those - "NSW, Australia" is a rundown property that the local council has said that the cult CANNOT run a "rehab" on. "We" are awaiting a verdict from IIRC the Land and Environment Court to see if the cult's appeal has been granted (fat chance, but stranger things have happened.)

If this be one of DM's monumental accomplishments, then He's being careless with the truth, to say the least.

Beautiful vistas - yes.

Luxurious accommodation - :roflmao:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

Perhaps it's time for the little one to have a career change.

I think real estate would suit him, he has experience and he could write the ads using all the superlatives he can find.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Perhaps it's time for the little one to have a career change.

I think real estate would suit him, he has experience and he could write the ads using all the superlatives he can find.
His old friend Tommy Davis might be able to help.

He could write a letter to Tommy Davis saying how much he missed him and how he couldn't go on without him.

David Miscavige could just take the love letter he wrote to Marty Rathbun and change the name and put extra kisses and hugs at the bottom of it.

I'm seeing late night tv ads for a class action lawsuit...for Narconon survivors and their families, and anyone else who feels they were victimized. It specifically names Scientology. :thumbsup:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Tony O posted again about NN INT today...

More secrets from Scientology’s vanished entity, Narconon International

On Monday, we told you about the latest adventures of our friend Mark Ebner, who once again stumbled across some things Scientology had abandoned. In this case, they were documents sitting in an empty office building on Hollywood Boulevard that for at least several years had been the headquarters of Narconon International.

Narconon International and its president, Clark Carr, had left the building so suddenly, there were documents lying around, a softball bat, magazines, and other things that Ebner took pictures of or scooped up and mailed us.

We were surprised, but we also told you that we had been hearing from one of our best sources that Narconon International, the umbrella group that oversees Scientology’s drug rehab clinics, was in trouble and was going to be dismantled. And now, here was some proof of it.

<snip>

Full Post: http://tonyortega.org/2015/02/14/mo...logys-vanished-entity-narconon-international/

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

Tony O posted again about NN INT today...

That article is fascinating.

This quote is especially interesting
What’s going on? Based on what our source told us, we think the Narconon network has been taken over by another Scientology umbrella group, the Association for Better Living and Education (ABLE), and Narconon International has become an entity in name only and may exist from now on only as a defendant in numerous lawsuits. Clark Carr may have become the latest Scientology executive to simply be disappeared.
It then goes on to talk about Rena Weinberg, Barbara Ruiz, Heber Jentzch and Shelly Miscavige all of whom are missing and have been for several years.

Jump

Operating teatime

That article is fascinating.

This quote is especially interesting

It then goes on to talk about Rena Weinberg, Barbara Ruiz, Heber Jentzch and Shelly Miscavige all of whom are missing and have been for several years.

They say that ideas too shocking to contemplate get easily put out of the mind. After all, Hubbard admitted to relying on that very reflex.

Asking "Where's Clarke and Rena and Heber and Barbara and Shelly?" is a bit cumbersome. The auditing question needs to be often repeated.

Where's Shelly?

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron

ABLE Int has ALWAYS run NN Int anyway. I saw this 1st-hand when I was at NN Int.

My appointment as ED NN ANZO had to be approved by the ABLE Int "consultant" for NN (Simon - forget his last name) who later became CO ABLE Int.

I had to meet him and chat with him and later I was told he'd OKd me so I could actually take up the post.

I also saw various NN Int execs going to see him to get his OK for stuff that supposedly was their hat to decide upon.

At the time, ABLE Int was just across the road from where NN Int was located.

But there will still need to be some sort of layer between the NNs and ABLE Int so the bs about NNs being secular can be maintained. Otherwise the cult would be in even deeper do-do than it already is over NN.

Maybe Carr etc. etc. have just all been transferred to the SO and are now on the EPF prior to being posted in ABLE Int coincidentally into a NN Int replacement organisation.:roflmao:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

ABLE Int has ALWAYS run NN Int anyway. I saw this 1st-hand when I was at NN Int.

My appointment as ED NN ANZO had to be approved by the ABLE Int "consultant" for NN (Simon - forget his last name) who later became CO ABLE Int.

<snip>

I saw this first hand as well, or at least back when it was called 'Social Coordination' and not ABLE.

For the newbies and/or never-in's, Social Coordination was originally part of the Guardians Office.

I worked for Social Coordination International after it already was removed from the GO, for just about 1 year, back around 1987. We were on Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles. At some point after I left it was changed from Social Coordination to ABLE. (I don't know if this was simply a name change or it is a completely separate corporate entity)

Teddy was the Executive Director of Narconon International back at that time, and was frequently in our offices.

Last edited: