What's new

Narconon PR Pawn Arrested Four Days Before Fox News Story Aired!!

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Our Miss Fortune of the Glistening, Quivering Underbelly blog has once again dug deep and come up with gold. Taking a cue from posts on Reaching For The Tipping Point, she found that, according to Calhoun County MI records, The Freedom Center Graduate on Fox59 in Indiana - Sara Doan - was arrested four days before the story aired. Narconon Exec Director Brian Kuehne posted her bond.. Read at link for more, lol

HOPELESS TO DOPELESS...AND BACK AGAIN! Narconon Freedom Center Graduate Featured on Fox 59 Indianapolis Morning News & Narconon "Recovery Month" PR Push Facing Calhoun County OWI* Trial In January
PR PAWN ARRESTED FOUR DAYS BEFORE STORY AIRED!!
Hopeless.png

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/12/hopeless-to-dopelessand-back-again.html

*Operating a Vehicle While Intoxicated

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"...The Freedom Center Graduate on Fox59 in Indiana - Sara Doan - was arrested four days before the story aired."

<snip>

You would think that they would have canceled this PR appearance after an incident of this nature out of concern that it would be exposed as it has been here. :faceslap:

But it's Scientology so it doesn't have to make sense. :no:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
You would think that they would have canceled this PR appearance after an incident of this nature out of concern that it would be exposed as it has been here. :faceslap:

But it's Scientology so it doesn't have to make sense. :no:

It doesn't even need $CN idiocy. She's sharing an address with the head of the Narconon Freedom Center.

Anonycat

Crusader
How much longer until this headline?

Narconon Freedom Center Executive Director Brian C. Kuehne gets Female Rehab Client to Live with Him.

Our Miss Fortune of the Glistening, Quivering Underbelly blog has once again dug deep and come up with gold. Taking a cue from posts on Reaching For The Tipping Point, she found that, according to Calhoun County MI records, The Freedom Center Graduate on Fox59 in Indiana - Sara Doan - was arrested four days before the story aired. Narconon Exec Director Brian Kuehne posted her bond.. Read at link for more, lol

HOPELESS TO DOPELESS...AND BACK AGAIN! Narconon Freedom Center Graduate Featured on Fox 59 Indianapolis Morning News & Narconon "Recovery Month" PR Push Facing Calhoun County OWI* Trial In January
Hopeless.png

http://glisteningquiveringunderbelly.blogspot.com/2013/12/hopeless-to-dopelessand-back-again.html

Couldn't grab video with downloader, so video taped it (sound is kinda crappy from the netbook)
google docs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6nxlq1drI2ScDd3aUhLMUVtdXc/edit?usp=sharing
(can be played and/or downloaded from link) :happydance:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
If I was involved with Scientology and Narconon/ NarcoNuts...I would drink and drive too!! Can't say I blame them...but they need to wake up to WHY they feel so nervous and anxious all the time!!! There is a big, fat, evil SP in their lives called the Church of scientology and David Miscavige is one of Scientology's BT's! Miscavige is a parasite and he won't let go...he just attaches himself to wads of money and sucks it dry...then he finds another celebrity to perform the "dog and pony" show to and sucks them dry. He is a leech, a wood tick and a mosquito all wrapped into a pint-size dwarf!

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
:duh:

If a sitcom modelled itself on Scientology PR, it would be so ridiculous it wouldn’t be funny. But, if it were a daytime soap, it would be so awful – it would be hilarious.

You couldn’t make it up, could you? A poster-girl for a drug rehab place is arrested on a DUI charge and they still go ahead with the puff-piece!

:duh:

Axiom142

Queserasera

This is written about me. It’s untrue. I’d like to speak to someone about removing this. I was charged with an owi because of my prior record. It was dropped after the blood test came back clean. I was never a Scientologist. I went on the news to promote recovery, that’s all. Any questions you have i would love to answer. You all joined Scientology and did the things you are criticizing, I just wanted to help people. I don’t belong on here. Also, it’s never “lol” after you hear a young girl relapsed. Shame on you, mary. Pretending to care but laughing about that. It’s sick. I let this go before, but I can’t anymore. I have been fighting cancer for a year now. A very aggressive form of non Hodgkin’s lymphoma. I have survived more than most of you could imagine. Also, I have been clean since 2011. My family is very proud of me, reading this is very upsetting to them. Though I have absolutely no relationship with Brian, his family doesn’t deserve to have their lives on display. They have young children. This is the stuff you hear Scientologists do. So, who ruins families? scientologists or ex Scientologists?

Queserasera

Last edited:

Queserasera

Hopeless.png

Came up with gold? Laugh out loud? A young girl relapses and you think it’s funny? The woman who protects and cares about victims or addiction? Get your story straight before you write such horrible things. I never relapsed. Shame on you!

“He who fights monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you”

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
"... it’s never “lol” after you hear a young girl relapsed. Shame on you, mary. Pretending to care but laughing about that. It’s sick. I let this go before, but I can’t anymore.
Hi Sara, clearly Mary wasn't laughing about you relapsing; rather it was about Narconon using someone for PR in those circumstances that they did.

To request a post being removed you can hit the "report" button at the bottom of the post and explain why. Have you done that already?

Queserasera

Hi Sara, clearly Mary wasn't laughing about you relapsing; rather it was about Narconon using someone for PR in those circumstances that they did.

To request a post being removed you can hit the "report" button at the bottom of the post and explain why. Have you done that already?
No I haven’t, thank you very much!