What's new

Narconon Reviews: We got an interesting phone call last week…

120 Degrees

Patron with Honors
Sounds like an intimidation tactic (and an extremely poorly executed one). "We know your names. We are investigating you!" You've taken such pains to hide your identity that it's actually in your tag line. :coolwink:
Did the person call back as promised?

Last edited:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Peter Mansell OSA. I know that voice anywhere. Granitt.

I don't think it's him. There is no hint of the accent Mansell has, and Mansell sounds older.

Here are some most recent videos of MAnsell taken by protesters in Clearwater

Scientology OSA Peter Mansell Loses Control Uploaded on Feb 10, 2010
[video=youtube_share;X6w4tU3zmOY]http://youtu.be/X6w4tU3zmOY[/video]

A brief encounter with Scientology OSA agent Peter Mansell in Clearwater, Florida
Uploaded on Feb 13, 2010
"As usual, Peter was out stalking anonymous protesters in Clearwater today. This was the only time he made contact on camera."
[video=youtube_share;_sX2gMeBifU]http://youtu.be/_sX2gMeBifU[/video]

Of course.. from 2008 RIP Shawn Lonsdale... here is Mansell harassing him:
Clearwater Peter Mansell Handles Shawn L.
Uploaded on Jul 8, 2008
[video=youtube_share;wyNXzGWPaLs]http://youtu.be/wyNXzGWPaLs[/video]

I'll let you all be the judge

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Sounds like an intimidation tactic (and an extremely poorly executed one). "We know your names. We are investigating you!" You've taken such pains to hide your identity that it's actually in your tag line. :coolwink:

:)
To my knowledge, I don't think so. ethercat would know. She's the one that got the call.

ethercat

Cat in flight

Those were my thoughts exactly. No, he hasn't called back.

Based on the vids posted, I don't think it was Peter Mansell.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
1. Doesn't identify himself

2. Says "looking into the activities" and would like to "chat".

Well, Oklahoma investigators would like to "chat" with him, I'll wager.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
well that was a very Edited message..and I mean very heavily edited by the spearker himself. Got to wonder what required that? Maybe his name was Uhhhh.... he certainly said it often enough. Maybe call him back and see if he is flatfooted....Mr Uhhhh Flatfooted. Yes that is him. Isn't failing to identify oneself in a phone call a common element in stalking or harassment that the police warn us about?

ethercat

Cat in flight
Have you notified police? Might be good idea to start documenting . . .

I always document and make police reports, even if it's just something weird that I don't know if it's the cult or not.

Any reverse phone lookup results for the number?
Any chance it could have been one of the good guys?

It was a MetroPCS phone number.

I was told that was a throw-away phone.

Why would 'one of the good guys' make such a call?

I said it could be a throw-away phone. MetroPCS = cheap phones, cheap monthly fees, no contract or credit check. $19 phone, $40/month plan for one month: $59 to make all the untraceable calls you need for a month = burner phone.

No, I don't think it was the good guys.

wigee1

Patron with Honors
You might be right, but the phrasing of his words and the sentences , is like Peter, still $100 down its him. Sing him a"" Little Feet" tune, say" long distance love" , If he cracks up<. its him. ..... Granitt

ethercat

Cat in flight
You might be right, but the phrasing of his words and the sentences , is like Peter, still $100 down its him. Sing him a"" Little Feet" tune, say" long distance love" , If he cracks up<. its him. ..... Granitt

Haha! Well, if he calls back, and if I talk to him, I will try that. I suspect this was a one-time thing, though - especially now that it's been ridiculed so thoroughly. :coolwink: