What's new

Narconon Trois-Rivieres CLOSED

Are you kidding or did that retard actually say that? If it is on his blog, would you be so kind as to send me the link to the post?

I didn't want to shit all over such a great thread about the amazing Mr. Love with Rathbun's stank but I just had to ask where you saw that. I can believe that Rathbun's stupidity has no bounds (and that he actually said this) but I would think that he would remain quiet on this topic because Narconon is obviously harmful quackery. He usually remains quiet on topics that blatantly go against his agenda.

Link?
Marty link: https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2012/04/19/the-church-of-scientology-itself-is-a-front-group/ and since things seem to :omg: change quite a bit after being called out, here's a screen-cap:

25kifds.jpg

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
We'll see how spectacular Narconon is in a couple months when the details are published. Sure, a VFP graduates,...., only to go home a shell - - and as her sister
said, "It was aweful [deleted name], hid out in her room for more than 5 months, a mere shell of a person. Confused and afraid to be around people!

###

For 5 months at NN TR, I never once slept "in" my bed. When a kind soul anonymously put a binder full of paper in my room, I would lay on top of my covers and write till I fell asleep - - waking in the morning with papers strewn about. Then get undressed and shower,..., LOL. Today I will read aloud what I wrote, using Dragon Naturally Speaking and watch the words appear on-screen. Love it♥♥♥

i6medk.jpg

Dilettante

Patron Meritorious
David,
While you enjoy that Dragon software, somewhere an addicts family shudders to think they almost fell for the lies and deciet that YOU my friend are putting and end to. Thank you.
Dil

Intelligence

BREAKING NEWS - NARCONON ARROWHEAD UNDER ATTACK!!!

http://mcalesternews.com/local/x1865825013/Naconon-deaths-under-investigation

Narconon deaths under investigation by ME, sheriff
By JEANNE LEFLORE STAFF WRITER

“They (Narconon) told us, ‘We can fix him.’” SHIRLEY GRAVES Mother of Gabriel Graves, who died at Narconon Arrowhead in October

Two people have died in the last six months at Narconon Arrowhead, also the subject of an earlier lawsuit and an ongoing investigation into recent deaths at the facility.

Narconon Arrowhead in Canadian is a non-profit drug and alcohol rehabilitation center.

Hillary Holten, 21, and Gabriel

report Graves, 32, were found dead at Narconon Arrowhead within the last six months, according a from Pittsburg County Sheriff’s Department.

On April 11, Holten, of Carrolton Texas, was found dead at about 4 a.m. in her room at Narconon, according to the report. She had been staying at the facility for less than two days when she was found face down on her bed.

Less than six months earlier, in October, the body of Graves, of Kingfisher, was also found in his bed at the facility, according to a police report. He had been at Narconon months.

His mother, Shirley Graves, said her son was very intelligent and loving.

“My son is beautiful and I miss him,” she said.

She said Narconon representatives told her they could help her son.

“They told us, ‘We can fix him,’” she said.

Police were called to his room at about 11 a.m. after Graves’ roommate found him in the same position in his bed at 8 a.m. as he had been at 1 that morning.

He was declared dead at 11:15 a.m., according to the report.

Graves’ case is still under investigation, according to Annette Riley of the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Oklahoma City.

No charges have been filed in either case, according to Pittsburg County Sheriff Joel Kerns.

“We don’t file charges until we are notified the by medical examiner’s office,” Kerns said.

Last year, Narconon Arrowhead settled a lawsuit filed by the parents of Kaysie Dianne Werninck, 28, of St. Augustine, Fla.

The lawsuit alleged she died as a result of gross negligence after she became seriously ill with an upper respiratory infection while at Narconon Arrowhead. The lawsuit, filed in Pittsburg County District Court, alleged she also died because of the lack of sufficient training of the staff at the facility and that she was
Partly denied outside medical attention and prescription medication.

Narconon International recently closed a facility in Canada, according to CBCnews.ca.

On April 13, the Narconon facility in Quebec closed after Marc Latour, a regional health agency director in Quebec, said he had no choice but to shut down the Scientology-based rehabilitation center in Three Rivers, according to Canadian newspaper cbc.ca.

Narconon Arrowhead and Narconon Three Rivers in Quebec are among of dozens of similar centers around the world where detoxification treatment is inspired by the teachings of the Church of Scientology.

At Narconon International, no one was available for comment, according to Cheryl Crawford, secretary for Narconon International President Clark Carr.

Gary Smith, director of Narconon Arrowhead, said he could not comment on the recent deaths due to federal laws. But he did say the facility is in full operation.

“As far as Narconon Arrowhead and its operation in Oklahoma is concerned, the center is legally operating and will continue to do so far into the future,” said Smith said. “Narconon Arrowhead has met or exceeded all legal and program certification guidelines set forth by the Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse and the State of Oklahoma. Additionally the Narconon Arrowhead program is accredited through the internationally recognized accreditation CARF and has been consecutively since 1992.”

The families of Holten and Werninck could not be reached for comment. Contact Jeanne Leflore at [email protected].

David Love (Canada) & Colin Henderson (USA) Join Forces

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/Personal/ColinH/Colin_Henderson.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MViOfvMZOVI

vajt.jpg

Lone Star

Crusader
I used to mostly listen to political talk radio while in my vehicle. Over the past few years I have switched mostly to Sports Talk because it doesn't aggravate me like political talk does. Almost every weekday I hear a Narconon commercial on the local sports talk stations. It always makes me cringe. The ad makes Narconon sound like a genuine, above-board treatment center. Most listening have no idea. :no: :nervous:

Mirele

Patron
I used to mostly listen to political talk radio while in my vehicle. Over the past few years I have switched mostly to Sports Talk because it doesn't aggravate me like political talk does. Almost every weekday I hear a Narconon commercial on the local sports talk stations. It always makes me cringe. The ad makes Narconon sound like a genuine, above-board treatment center. Most listening have no idea. :no: :nervous:

Where is this at and what radio station?

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
I wonder what those radio stations would do if you were to send them an info packet about Narconon? I listen to a local radio station that was doing a story about a doctor arrested for elder abuse, in which they admitted that they used to run his commercials and quit doing so after the accusations became public. Since I'm still connected to my In loved one, I won't go into detail. Suffice it to say, I think there may be a Co$ aspect to this arrest.

Anyway, I'm sure some stations don't care about taking money as long as it is green, but some might actually pull ads if you send dox. Somethinng to consider if David is willing to put together a hat pack and we have people willing to send it to radio and stations. Personally, where I can't disclose my identity, I would probably ask David if he could either send it to an address i8 give him, or if the hat pack can be officially from him if mailed by me. Cause I know there are others like me that wouldn't mind doing this if we could stay anonymous.

Barbz

Patron with Honors
I wonder what those radio stations would do if you were to send them an info packet about Narconon? I listen to a local radio station that was doing a story about a doctor arrested for elder abuse, in which they admitted that they used to run his commercials and quit doing so after the accusations became public. Since I'm still connected to my In loved one, I won't go into detail. Suffice it to say, I think there may be a Co$ aspect to this arrest.

Anyway, I'm sure some stations don't care about taking money as long as it is green, but some might actually pull ads if you send dox. Somethinng to consider if David is willing to put together a hat pack and we have people willing to send it to radio and stations. Personally, where I can't disclose my identity, I would probably ask David if he could either send it to an address i8 give him, or if the hat pack can be officially from him if mailed by me. Cause I know there are others like me that wouldn't mind doing this if we could stay anonymous.

A lot of those "ads" are free public service announcements stations are required to run. Several stations I know of yanked NN ads after calls from knowledgeable concerned citizens.

Most of them are unaware what they're touting, they only know PSAs must be run and it's a drug rehab, so...

The problem I think is to shut down the head of the snake - narconon int in la. They will simply continue to move people to another location - you know their Hill-10 mentality - we'll make it go right, ignore the entheta, get around those damn SP's and get another one up and running.

They will never get the message they are selling a faulty product and that is why they are being attacked.

Maybe that law suit with the RICO charges in Ga. will have some long reaching results. Those damn plucky Scio's never give up.

Mimsey

Lone Star

Crusader
Where is this at and what radio station?

I can't tell you exactly where, but I meant to say station rather than stations. It's the ESPN station. ESPN has affiliated stations across the country in most major markets. I think its a national NN ad.

JustMe

Patron Meritorious
The problem I think is to shut down the head of the snake - narconon int in la......

Above them is ABLE and ABLE is controlled through the Sea Org and the head of that snake is David Miscavige.

The Narconon program is just another of many dangerous programs pushed by organized scientology. Their problem is that when they pretend they are secular as with Narconon, they cannot really rely on their religious clocking to protect them like they can with, for example, another also dangerous practice which killed Lisa at a "church".

Narconon as a front group and feeder group to the orgs of scientology is right on their DIV VI orgboards to be used as a feeder line into the orgs.

Narconon was controlled by the GO through their Social Coordination Bureau until into 1981. This included the then GOUS as part of the CofS of California appointing Narconon directors/officers and running their corporations using undated resignations, making up and getting signed corporate minutes, you name it. It was done covertly as it is done now through the Sea Org.

When the GO was taken over by the Sea Org their Social Coordination people that survived were eventually moved under Applied Scholastics until the name "ABLE" was dreamed up and separately incorporated.

David Miscavige runs everything, directly or indirectly, through the unincorporated Sea Organization. And that includes Narconon.

The entire corporate structure, trusts, contracts, you name it is nothing but window dressing to try to mask the complete central control.

The truth is that all of organized scientology including CST, Author Services, RTC, CSI, the orgs, SMI, the Missions, ABLE, all the study tech groups, Narconon, Criminon, WISE, Way to Happiness, CCHR, the trusts, etc., etc. are centrally controlled by David Miscavige through the Sea Org. They are all part of what is really like a centrally controlled uncorporated association.

All of Narconon is but a feeder line of money, publics and staff slaves into organized scientology.

The head of that snake is thus the head of organized scientology.

Intelligence

b9j482.jpg

I am putting my book writing aside for four (4) hours to draft a VERY powerful letter to Government Investigators and high up officials (Senator etc), in our Federal Government. What happened with NN TR closing and what is going to happen in the USA, is NOT from local agencies. These decisions came from "on high" - - powerful government entities. Just trust me on this - - A lot of ass covering
in back-rooms.

Will be forwarding to Media Monday morning, a press release statement and dox that are being submitted Monday morning to government.

I am demanding a "Forensic Audit" of NN TR, ABLE Canada, NN Canada, and the Montreal COS, by the Federal Government of Canada.

Extreme pressure will be placed on the QHRC tomorrow morning, insisting they move forward with the Human Rights Cases FORTHWITH! Failure to do so immediately, I will file a formal complaint with the Quebec Ombudsman, who oversees this entity.

If need be, I will file with the CANADA HUMAN RIGHS COMMISION; citing the QHRC refusal to abide by their mandate to protect our citizens. This will be followed by an update to Amnesty International (already received dox from me), and a Formal Submission to United Nations Human Rights Council.

I don't give a rat's ass if NN TR does go bankrupt and the QHRC is hesitant to proceed. ABLE Canada, NN Int, the Montreal COS, the COS in California, and DM is named in my formal complaint to QHRC. Plus all and every NN TR executive et al are named and legally liable!

If NN TR goes bankrupt and only has a Pup-Tent left - - I WANT THAT Tent,..., I will donate it.

But most of all, we need this to be a Case Precedent, with all the evidence and decisions on record in a Court of Law for all to see and use.

That being said, "Am I going to keep pushing in North America?" Yes.

Excerpt from letter given to Senator in Ottawa:

I have documents that will show the Charities Commission that Narconon does NOT benefit the community in a way the law regards as charitable. Quite notably, this organization causes far more harm than good as will be evident to the Commission when applying the “Public Benefit Test” as prescribed under Income Tax Act.

The Narconon Trois-Rivieres organization is under the direct control and administration of Narconon Incorporated (ABLE Canada), Narconon International, church of Scientology Montreal, church of Scientology Quebec City, church of Scientology Toronto, and the mother church of Scientology in California. The income from Narconon Trois-Rivieres is forwarded to these entities through several means, as will be evident in my next communication to the Charities Commission.

I can and will provide the Charities Commission with this documented evidence once I am assured that I have directed this formal complaint to the appropriate agency and person AND that I am assured the security of the documents I submit.

[video=youtube;m_IEnGOeHDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_IEnGOeHDY[/video]

Last edited:

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

Top of the mornin' to you, Mr Love, and, heck, have the rest of the day to yerself as well because me, Paddy/Canadian mate, I'm just lovin' this thread . . . diddlee-doo, its time for me happy dance:

Dancing-Irish-gentleman-dressed-in-green.gif

Intelligence

Going to be a long night preparing documents for various governments There

is no evidence in this draft I'm posting here. Those dox will be attached to this

lengthy document.

I'm having to argue a principle in law, while remaining polite but **F_ _ _ ing*** FIRM!

[Draft Only]

Quebec Human Rights Commission

RE: Exploitation of a Handicap – Slave Labour/Discrimination

April 23, 2012

Dear Annik L’Archeveque

Thank you for our brief conversation on April 20, 2012.

With all due respect to your concerns that Narconon Trois-Rivieres may soon be insolvent and shut down, as in declare bankruptcy and assets of the company will be turned over to the Trustee in Bankruptcy, I am concerned. As I suspect there has been misappropriation off finances, and to ensure there have been no illegal transactions or payments within the scope of verification of a company’s records, I suggest a forensic audit be performed by the Federal Canada Revenue Charities Commission investigators forthwith.

In my original complaint to the Commission RE: Exploitation of a Handicap, I named Church of Scientology Montreal, ABLE Canada (Narconon Incorporated), Narconon Canada, Church of Scientology International, and David Miscavige, and all the executive directors of each corporate entity.

That being said, I insist that the investigation and prosecution move forward as prescribed in the mandate of the Quebec Human Rights Commission under the Act. Not to do so would permit a miscarriage of justice, contrary to the Commission’s mandate.

I reiterate that Narconon Trois-Rivieres is a Church of Scientology entity; controlled, administered, and directed by the Church of scientology under authority of the Sea ORG (Sea Organization), and David Miscavige. I have submitted thousands of pages of evidence documents to your office and I’m prepared to submit another hefty package should you require further evidence to substantiate the documents in hand.

The Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms, R.S.Q., chapter C-12 – Chapter 1.1: RIGHT TO EQUAL RECOGNITION AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS;

10. Every person has a right to full and equal recognition and exercise of his human rights and freedoms, without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, colour, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, civil status, age except as provided by law, religion, political convictions, language, ethnic or national origin, social condition, a handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap.

Discrimination exists where such a distinction, exclusion or preference has the effect of nullifying or impairing such right.

I do not have a law degree yet, nor am I expertise in Quebec Common Law or Quebec Napoleon civil laws concerning the aforementioned, but it appears to me that I have a right under the Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms, to be represented under this mandate to protect the disabled, as my rights were clearly violated. In your review of the evidence, I’m sure you agree.

Intelligence

Ron' Smoking Bridge

Uploaded by Intelligenceplus on Oct 19, 2011

October 20, 2011 - There's smoke on the water and fire in the sky over Narconon Trois-Rivieres as the heat is being turned up with Canadian Government Agency investigations moving forward in multiple cases to probable Courrt Hearings soon.

[video=youtube;YR1WDQRtmtA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR1WDQRtmtA[/video]

Sierra_Sage

Patron
David Love,

You are a HERO!

I am not a word smith, I am a humble sculplture artist, but the words that do come to mind for your accomplishments are "Epic" and "Legendary".

Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I know that it is not over yet, but you deserve a humanitarian medal of accomplishment!

Love and blessings to you and your loved ones.