What's new

Nation of Islam fully adopts Scientology anti-psychiatry and anti-psychology position

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
It appears the Nation of Islam has fully adopted the anti-psychiatry and anti-psychology position of Scientology. From the comments by George X Lampkin:
The enemy of The Nation of Islam is also an enemy of Scientology. This enemy supports modern-psychology and psychiatry and it uses it to corrupt mainstream society; i.e. education, entertainment, military and other social institutions. Home-grown terrorists have been reported to have been hooked on pharmaceutical drugs prescribed by the psychiatric community
From the Facebook group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community, some push-back.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sci...unity/permalink/575001935914619/?stream_ref=3

George X Lampkin
I subscribe to Nation of Islam. I also subscribe to The Honorable Louis Farrakhan's instruction to us all to examine Scientology. He also instructs us to examine all knowledge, because they all belongs to Allah (God). Members of this page who are dedicated with slandering the good-name of The Honorable Louis Farrakhan are seeking to contaminate your minds and your hearts.with Troy J Young and 10 others.

People

Wade Jackson
ZaZa Ali
Phillip Valentine-El
Loretta M. Hill
Khalilah Fatimah Hasan
Jason Hall
R. Lee Gordon
Khalid Hamza Muhammad
Shawn Ali Al'Sharrieff
Immortal X Alieu

1012061_10151879032067011_1715274111_n-jpg.220002

George X LampkinThe Honorable Louis Farrakhan is doing a mighty work, resurrecting our people. You who slander him have decided to spend your precious time splitting hairs over what you know nothing about. The Nation of Islam has NOT merged with Scientology. That's a bold-face lie; contrived by those who seek to confuse the masses. Don't believe it for one minute!
George X LampkinThe Honorable Louis Farrakhan met with Iran's Former Leader Ahmadinejad. Does that make his a Shite-Muslim?
George X LampkinThe Honorable Louis Farrakhan met with Colin Powell. Does that make him a Republican?
George X LampkinThe Honorable Louis Farrakhan has the support of Orthodox Jews! Does that make him a sell-out to those Jews who stand firmly against Zionist Israel?
George X LampkinThe Honorable Louis Farrakhan is making moves on the world stage. He is winning friends from all walks of life and yes, we stand to benefit much from his efforts. For those of you who insist on slandering his good-name and works - shame on you!
George X LampkinScientology is the study of the human mind! Brother Hector Falu Muhammad. Yes! I am studying it and I have found nothing in it that conflicts with my belief in Allah and His Messenger.
George X LampkinThe enemy wish nothing else but to divide us over petty issues. Let's unite and be Brothers! We should respect one another's position. We should be proud to see our people come to this truth - whether through The Honorable Louis Farrakhan, The Honorable Silas Muhammad, The Honorable Royal Muhammad, or any other Temple or Mosque.
George X LampkinThe Honorable Elijah Muhammad sprinkled his seeds all over America with Ministers he taught. We must grow up and mature in this most difficult hour. We must move quickly to embrace one another; and defeat our enemy's plot to destroy us. Let's UNITE!!!
George X LampkinL Ron Hubbard may have advocated abortions. We are mature enough to take the good from L Ron Hubbard's work; and leave the bad. We attend Colleges and Universities to acquire degrees, and we know better than to accept this this knowledge as the be all knowledge. We take the good and make it work for us and we in turn reject the junk (bad) stuff. Keep it moving!
George X LampkinYou are splitting hairs! Brother I'dris Mustafaa. Can't you see that the enemy want nothing more than to see us fighting. The enemy of The Nation of Islam is also an enemy of Scientology. This enemy supports modern-psychology and psychiatry and it uses it to corrupt mainstream society; i.e. education, entertainment, military and other social institutions. Home-grown terrorists have been reported to have been hooked on pharmaceutical drugs prescribed by the psychiatric community.
George X LampkinI don't follow L Ron Hubbard. I support much of his writings and his work. For the racism and his personal aberrations - I reject them. I have the good sense to take the good and leave the bad. Any intelligent man would do the same.
George X LampkinThank you! Paul Sheehan. I did read the above articles in the recent past when I was making my assessment of L Ron Hubbard. I later decided to read his books on Dianetics and Scientology. That's when I decided for myself to embrace the knowledge found in his books. The man and his hatred and other aberrations are buried with the man.
George X LampkinThe same can be said of The Nation of Islam or any known organization in this present world. Some people are suppressive types and they do more harm than good. We must protect ourselves from these types. We must move pass them and move towards genuine healing.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Re: Nation of Islam fully adopts Scientology anti-psychiatry and anti-psychology posi

Wait till they all hear the tape where Ron tells his wife Mary Sue to get herself a nigger to clean the house. They might be a little less accepting after that point.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Re: Nation of Islam fully adopts Scientology anti-psychiatry and anti-psychology posi

Wait till they all hear the tape where Ron tells his wife Mary Sue to get herself a nigger to clean the house. They might be a little less accepting after that point.

Has Black Rob infiltrated that group yet? Itsa recording that needs to be posted there....

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Has Black Rob infiltrated that group yet? Itsa recording that needs to be posted there....
Where, the Nation of Islam?????

If you are talking about the Facebook group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community, it is an open group. Anyone can join.

Anonycat

Crusader

[video=youtube;pbFanMrM7PU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbFanMrM7PU[/video]

NoName

A Girl Has No Name

Where, the Nation of Islam?????

If you are talking about the Facebook group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community, it is an open group. Anyone can join.

Time to fire up the ToR and create a fake FB account, methinks!

BunnySkull

Time to fire up the ToR and create a fake FB account, methinks!

The group is anti-Scientology. The comments posted above are from a NOI adherent trying to convince the group that LF hasn't sold out to Scientology. What's one more brainwashing, coercive cult when you already belong to one?

SpecialFrog

The Nation of Islam don't care if Hubbard was racist. They probably would assume that he was anyway. They have said that they will use technology even if it was developed by racists and view Scientology the same way.

Hubbard's writings about how Africans are less sane than other humans are probably a more fruitful avenue as they may conflict more directly with NoI mythology, though it is possible that could be dismissed as being "Scientology" whereas the NoI claim to only study "Dianetics".

The Nation of Islam don't care if Hubbard was racist. They probably would assume that he was anyway. They have said that they will use technology even if it was developed by racists and view Scientology the same way.

Hubbard's writings about how Africans are less sane than other humans are probably a more fruitful avenue as they may conflict more directly with NoI mythology, though it is possible that could be dismissed as being "Scientology" whereas the NoI claim to only study "Dianetics".

africans would be less sane than other people if other people were more sane than they are

guanoloco

As-Wased

I didn't think this was a tape...I thought it was a letter to Polly, the first wife.

Dean Blair

You are correct. My mistake. I get his tapes, books, affirmations and all the rest of his bullshit mixed up. Wait till the Nation of Islam reads the letter Ron sent to Polly. Heh heh heh. They might have a different outlook on where Scientology is taking them.

hahaha!

at this moment you have...

666!

posts deano

good time for me to offer a gentle comment one poor frail mortal and painfully fallible sinner to another

it's not a tape is it? i thought that was from a letter to his first wife polly back in the thirties. no. it's not very nice but such was quite common parlance in the thirties.

although the general ambience of scn when i was active was distinctly caucasian there was no overt racial prejudice to the endeavor. well, not much anyway

of course hubbard must suffer having all things considered now that his particular life is complete but it is against the grain of our christian imperative to sow discord and much of our local and some of our national politics is polluted with various sorts of racebaiting

no big t'ing deano...

just sayin'...

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather

hahaha!

666!

posts deano

good time for me to offer a gentle comment one poor frail mortal and painfully fallible sinner to another

it's not a tape is it? i thought that was from a letter to his first wife polly back in the thirties. no. it's not very nice but such was quite common parlance in the thirties.

although the general ambience of scn when i was active was distinctly caucasian there was no overt racial prejudice to the endeavor. well, not much anyway

of course hubbard must suffer having all things considered now that his particular life is complete but it is against the grain of our christian imperative to sow discord and much of our local and some of our national politics is polluted with various sorts of racebaiting

no big t'ing deano...

just sayin'...

There's this tape where he's laughing at slaves in the south because they talk to inanimate objects as if they can hear. 'You hear me, hat?' or something like that. Only to order his minions to do the same thing years later to an ashtray, a bottle, and a wall.

Dean Blair

hahaha!

666!

posts deano

no big t'ing deano...

just sayin'...

You are right. I corrected it after guanoloco reminded me that it was a letter to Ron's wife Polly. Thank you.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

[video=youtube;pbFanMrM7PU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbFanMrM7PU[/video]

That's the 'What's the matter wit you, hat?' tape clip.

If my recollection is correct, BlackRob is an early member of that group. However, he's a busy guy :D As a member of SCIENTOLOGY INVASION OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY, I posted it.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sci...unity/permalink/577195362361943/?stream_ref=2

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

There's this tape where he's laughing at slaves in the south because they talk to inanimate objects as if they can hear. 'You hear me, hat?' or something like that. Only to order his minions to do the same thing years later to an ashtray, a bottle, and a wall.

Not the same thing at all. On the other hand, who hasn't sworn at a computer?

Paul

Anonycat

Crusader

That's the 'What's the matter wit you, hat?' tape clip.

If my recollection is correct, BlackRob is an early member of that group. However, he's a busy guy :D As a member of SCIENTOLOGY INVASION OF THE BLACK COMMUNITY, I posted it.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sci...unity/permalink/577195362361943/?stream_ref=2

Yes, it is! I knew the post that quoted a letter, was not a recording. Rather than point it out, I posted the clip of racism from a recording. Dig it?

guanoloco

As-Wased

hahaha!

666!

posts deano

no big t'ing deano...

just sayin'...

Hi, Commander, I'm going to comment here not as a piece of debate but just to balance from my perspective which may differ some so that others reading this, especially any lurkers, "duplicate" my viewpoint for posterity's sake or something stupid like that, this is something I wished I had read a very, very long time ago.

When I read your posts the theme they purvey is that Hubbard's comments and character were defined by the times and, as such, are innocuous given the whole...further that Scientology/Dianetics helps and assists people and by pointing out Hubbard's human flaws tends to muddy the water and lose the forest for the trees. That's, more or less, what your posts imply to me and there's some truth in that sentiment.

Here's where we differ some. I believe that Hubbard's personal commentary from his personal beliefs and out of view goals list are worth pointing out and that the public beliefs, commentary and goals lists that Hubbard and Scientology promote are a scam and a sham and 180 degrees opposite from the real story.

For instance, in the bulk and main of Hubbard's personal commentary his beliefs, views and goals are all about exalting Ron and belittling everyone around him...subjugating them to his rule and whimsical desire. People are to be used for the further gain of MEST for Ron in terms of admiration, repute, money, sex, an effortless lifestyle of exorbitant consumption. This comes from his close personal letters to friends and family and peers and employees and such...his diaries...his Affirmations...but mostly from his actions and conduct. Never does one see in all of that material his musings on life or the ills of mankind or how to solve the various maladies and dilemmas of the human race...it's all about Ron and how worthless everyone else is in the scheming, criminal efforts to extort money and industry from society...all about enemies and their lies.

Then you read the promoted writings of Ron and his promoted actions and the view is entirely different. Instead of a selfish coward we are led to believe Ron is a selfless brave hero. Here Ron and his actions and writings are all about the various troubles and travails that wreak havoc on the human race...how to end war and suffering and create a better world. This sucks people into Scientology which is a two-fold trap and if you look at its actions and conduct quite a bit comes to light.

First, there is the "public" Scientology that is more and more geared for the top dollah elite...kind of a celebrity smorgasbord of ego stroking and navel gazing where the subservient staff cater to this where one can wonder in awe about how powerful and theta one is and how one's ability and power has been diminished and held down by "them", the enemies of theta...the SPs, DBs, NCGs, middle class, chaos merchants, governments, etc., etc.

Second, there is the staff where one "gets it" and saves mankind in spite of itself and in the teeth of the SPs, DBs, NCGs, middle class, chaos merchants, governments, etc., etc. This is where one is elite and mega-ethical and sacrifices all to the cause to the point of having abortions and lives a humble existence of meager means and works every waking moment to save the world and all theta from the dwindling spiral and everything, especially money, must be given to Scientology so that it can win this fight and then, finally, there will be freedom.

In Ron, the Image, we get to see both of these points. Scientologists oooh and aaaah over how OT, theta, Causative and Powerful Ron was in spite of and in the teeth of the SPs, DBs, NCGs, middle class, chaos merchants, governments, etc., etc. while simultaneously Scientologists oooh and aaaah over how self-sacrificing and humble Ron was, how he worked every waking moment to save the world and all of theta and mankind in spite of itself and in the teeth of the SPs, DBs, NCGs, middle class, chaos merchants, governments, etc., etc. Ron was mega-ethical and Ron "got it". Ron gave all to Scientology and the cause...forgiving vast sums of monies owed to Ron for services rendered...forever humble despite all the attacks and such aimed at Ron...able to make it go right in the face of all this suppression and taping the only way out for man from the MEST trap that "they" created.

Ron writes that he is only a man and is humble and that one need not admiration and we're to believe that every org around the world independently came up with the ideas of "HIP! HIP! HOORAY!" and the following images of mega-Ron.

sea_org.jpg

409px-Suz877b.jpg

2011-09-29-1543-49.jpg

The idea that Scientology/Dianetics helps or assists people is what muddies the water and is what loses the forest for the trees...the pertinent stuff is what Ron was as a person...his character, intentions, goals lists and conduct. That IS what Scientology/Dianetics IS. It is NOT a viable vessel for helping or assisting anyone but itself and at the criminal expense of those it comes in contact with at every level of society.

Attachments

• sea_org.jpg
    sea_org.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 409px-Suz877b.jpg
    409px-Suz877b.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited: