What's new

Nation of Islam Leader Minister Tony Muhammad fundraising for Ideal Valley Org

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
image001-1.jpg

Tip from Mike Rinder: http://www.mikerindersblog.org/nation-of-islam-leader-now-fundraising-for-ideal-orgs/
Nation Of Islam Leader Now Fundraising for “Ideal Orgs”….

May 22, 2013 By Mike Rinder Leave a Comment

Wow….

image001-1.jpg

Have the Nation of Islam taken over the Church of Scientology Inglewood?

What is in this for the NOI? How can buying a building in the Valley for a Church of Scientology possibly help forward their agenda?

Have the NOI and Church of Scientology merged into one organization?

Understand that Tony Muhammad is the head of the Western Region of the Nation of Islam. This would be like Heber Jentzsch being the features speaker at the Los Angeles Mormon Temple fundraiser to raise money to build a new Mormon Temple in the Valley. Why would he do that instead of speak at the

Scientology church to raise money for another Scientology church….

Just too many outpoints.

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
That looks more promising than their Bowl-A-Rama. We know how great race relations have been in LA historically. Mixing NOI with the Valley is sure to bring about the greatest lulz for the greatest number of dynamics.

:drama:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is not a laughing matter.

There is a Mother Plane in the sky, waiting for Black Brothers and rehabbed white devils to unite and save the world. :omg: I think. :biggrin:

Proof:

"THE MOTHER PLANE

The following statement was made by the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad:

"It is dangerous to declare was and opposition against God (Allah). It is foolish to think that you have the power and the skill to block God's Plan; it is foolish. Today, America's Government is trying to absolutely hide the knowledge of what she sees and what she hears of the truth. As God (Allah) has said to me, and I have taught it to you, that there is a plane in the sky above America, made like a wheel, which is the fulfillment of the prophecy of Ezekiel 10th Chapter, 1st Verse; that he saw it in a vision, that it rose up from the Earth so high that it looked dreadful, and that there was nothing above it except the starry canopy.

Today, that Plane is in the air and the scientists and the astronomers of America, have seen it here. Mr. Khowule, an ex-General of the United States Armed Forces of America, bears me witness that it is up there, and have dotted around America's planes in the sky, her in America. He wrote a book on it and condemns America for keeping it a secret. But the Government wants to make it all a lie, that there is nothing like this going on, that there is no truth to no flying saucers! Maybe there is no truth to no 'NATURAL FLYING SAUCER," but there is plenty of truth to CIRCULAR PLANES! ! ! Planes made like a wheel up in the sky! ! ! There's plenty of truth to that, and the scientists and astronomers bear me witness here in America, that it's up there.

The Mother Plane was shown to me, now 30 years ago, by God Himself (Master Fard Muhammad). I have seen this Plane and have sketched it many times. As Almighty God (Allah) sketched it to me, I followed the sketching of His. Today, you would like to dismiss it as a lie, but those who peep through the glass (the telescope) and see this plane, do not consider it a lie.

With my own eyes, along with mt wife, and my sons, and my laborers with me and other people here in Phoenix this year, in May, stood and looked at that same Plane dotting through the sky. An absolute Man-Made-Planet, moving at such terrific speed that you could hardly imagine it; flickering amid the stars of Heaven. Out of the reaches of your (the Devil's) fire, you can't reach it, you can't shoot it down; it's impossible! You can't go to it, you can't capture it; it's impossible! I say, my listeners, "Know that the doom, the Judgement approaches. Know that it is time to repent."

SUPREME WISDOM DEPARTMENT

(OUR MOTHER PLANE)

1. The Mother Plane is made of the finest steel in Asia.
2. It was made on the Island of Nippon (Japan) in 1929, and also took flight that
same year.
3. Black, Brown, Red and Yellow Scientists built the Mother Plane.
4. The Scientists did not know what they were building.
5. Her size is Half-mile by Half-mile square.
6. Her shape is oval.
7. Her speed is up to 9,000 miles per hour.
8. Her flying ability is nine thousand (9,000) miles per hour in any direction, up or
down, to or fro, in any direction without making a complete directional turn.
9. Her contents are 1,500 small circular planes, as the devil calls them, "FLYING
SAUCERS."
10. These small planes carry three (3) bombs each, they also shoot flames of fire.
11. The Black men who pilot these small planes have been taught from the age of six
that they are to do a special job.
12. These pilots can hit any spot in America, blindfolded, as the Devil will soon see.
13. The bombs that the small planes contain weigh two tons each.
14. They are designed to drill into the Earth upon contact, and drill from one (1) to
six (6) miles through stone and rock, and to explode, destroying civilization or
any living matter (or life) within a fifty (50) mile radius.
15. After these bombs explode, a poisonous gas is found to snuff out the remaining
life, if any still exists.
16. The purpose of the Mother Plane is to destroy the most wicked place ever to be
on the planet Earth at any time (America, the Great Mystery Babylon).
17. Her position is 40 miles out from the Earth's sphere.
18. She holds this position from 6 to 12 months at a time. When this time is up, the
Mother Plane comes into the atmosphere to take in fresh air for our Brothers
inside, then she retakes her position.
19. At the dropping of the bombs, the flames will reach twelve (12) miles, in all
directions.
20. When the destruction comes, America will burn 390 years and take 610 years to
cool off. The Great Mystery Babylon (America) will perish in the flames of fire.
Allah will even cause the air which we breathe to ignite along with the
atmosphere. Every atom will burn in and over America from a height of twelve
(12) miles down.

The country of America will be littered with leaflets from the sky, with readings like this; "You have from eight (8) to ten (10) days to return unto your own. The time of this world is at hand." The leaflets will be written in both English and Arabic, so God (Allah) taught me. After the warning from the sky will follow total destruction by the intense heat of fire.

And you such people who love America, where lying, drinking, bambling, raping, lynching, burning, stealing, robbing, disrespect of person and persons, nail painting, face painting, swine eating, public nude resorts, nude colonies, nudie newspapers and magazines, nude church-goers, and profane language, will serve as fuel for the fire. For I declare by Him Who made the Sun, Moon and Stars and the Habitable Earth for His home. By Whom everything was Created and HImself not Created, from infinite eternity, All is is His name and He will destroy every Christian from the face of the Earth in the near future.

COMMENT: Again, the key words "flying roll" appear which is an adequate description for the scout ships (Circular Planes) that are aboard the Mother Ship. The ignorant will say that the second verse should be taken on face value. But this is impossible, since the measurements f this "flying roll" is given by the Prophet. . . the length thereof is twenty cubits." (Note: one (1) cubit is an ancient linear measure of about 18 inches, according to the dictionary). Since one (1) cubit is 13 inches, twenty (20) cubits equal 360 inches, or thirty (30) feet, which is the length of this "Flying Roll." ". . . and the breadth thereof is ten (10) cubits;" ends the second verse. Ten cubits equal 180 inches (15) feet which is the width of this "flying roll."

Hence, there is Zachariah, Chapter 5:1-2, we are told of a "Flying Roll" which is THIRTY FEET long and FIFTEEN FEET wide. This is a near perfect description of one of Allah's Circular Planes."

http://www.thenationofislam.org/themotherplane.html

It all make perfect sense now.

Also, if this is truly what NOI believes in, I'm pretty sure FBI is keeping a close eye on them.

Last edited:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I would like to see DM and NOI Leader read the story of Xenu and Mother Plane to each other.
With the straight faces. :coolwink: :yes: :biggrin:

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Personally, all the Scn's I know that are still in (or offlines but believe in that shit) would run for the hills if they heard that Allah was the 8th Dynamic's name. The sooner they find out the better, I say! :yes:

CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC