Nation of Islam learning Scientology management technology

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam learning Scientology management technology.

Broken out of Tony Ortega's article about the LRH Birthday Event.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/03/13/jo...lebrate-scientologys-holiest-day-of-the-year/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Alexander Ofori-Muhammad and his friends in the Nation of Islam spent time this week learning how the Hubbard 7-division org board works at the London Ideal Org. At one time the NOI claimed that they would only be doing Dianetics, not Scientology.

attachment.php

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

https://www.facebook.com/oforimuhammad

attachment.php

Attachments

• Alexander Ofori-Muhammad.jpg
    Alexander Ofori-Muhammad.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 419
  • Alexander Ofori-Muhammad-FB.jpg
    Alexander Ofori-Muhammad-FB.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 214

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I look forward they will be put their ethics in
and they don't like it
and they become angry, real angry!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

This is not going to end well . . .

elTomo_zpsrrj6z9hb.jpg

:hysterical:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, okay, it's funny.

Real funny!

But, not so funny in another way--because my tech estimate was majorly f*cked up by seeing Tommy Davis in a hijab.

Jump

Operating teatime

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah, okay, it's funny.

Real funny!

But, not so funny in another way--because my tech estimate was majorly f*cked up by seeing Tommy Davis in a hijab.

At least you didn't have to stay up till all hours drilling the 'well you got it right here right now I'm angry real angry' line, then having to wear dark aviator glasses to hide the eyes so red they looked like someone switched the Visine for vinegar and a hijab to hide the evidence of severe reality adjustment, while chewing gum to try to keep awake.

After so much effort, and then being told YSCOHB .. it's heartening that he got out of that insane asylum.

. . .

'well you got it right here right now I'm angry real angry'

Flunk Tommy. We need more emphasis on the 'angry'. Ok from the top ...

*sigh* can I have another stick of gum?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I look forward they will be put their ethics in
and they don't like it
and they become angry, real angry!

I said at the beginning that I was looking forward to what would happen the first time some teenage CMO chick tried to do a "severe reality adjustment" on an NoI member. My guess would be that she would get a reality adjustment of her own.

I think that Scn is supposed to be "hands off" on NoI members, letting the NoI's own people do any Ethics handlings, but at some point somebody is going to forget that.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I said at the beginning that I was looking forward to what would happen the first time some teenage CMO chick tried to do a "severe reality adjustment" on an NoI member. My guess would be that she would get a reality adjustment of her own.

I think that Scn is supposed to be "hands off" on NoI members, letting the NoI's own people do any Ethics handlings, but at some point somebody is going to forget that.

Exactly!

It's within the Scamology DNA ...
How about whent they gets on Oattee level and need seck Checks ??? (I am so hurry to hear from it)
How about whn it's time to fair game the Esssssssssspeeeessss in th NOI ???? This one would be exciting!
The day the honey moon turns into a nightmare this day we gonna sit and eat popcorn...that will be ugly for the cult and a relief for me.