What's new

Nation of Islam member completes Scientology New Era Dianetics Auditor course at Flag

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam member completes Scientology New Era Dianetics Auditor course at Flag Land Base.

From Tony Ortega: http://tonyortega.org/2015/04/26/ex...rs-precarious-state-of-scientology-right-now/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Actual caption: “About 3 weeks ago I attested to the New Era Dianetics Auditor course, this course was absolutely amazing and then to be able to take someone is session afterwards was an unbelievable experience. New Era Dianetics is the technology that basically clears someone which means they no longer have their reactive mind, My ETERNAL thanks to Minister Louis Farrakhan for guiding us on this path………this technology does more than preach it produces results….”

SciNOI.jpg

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

EDITED TO ADD:

Please note that despite the word "Dianetics" being in the title, this is NOT the course for a professional Dianetics Auditor who provides unmetered Dianetics auditing. This is instead the course for a Church of Scientology Class V Auditor who delivers metered Scientology auditing.

Code:
http://training.scientology.org/wis1_8.htm

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD:

The Member of the Nation of Islam who became a Church of Scientology New Era Dianetics Class V Auditor also necessarily became an ordained minister of the Church of Scientology.

Code:
http://www.scientology.org/faq/scientology-ministers/why-scientology-ministers-and-how-does-one-become-scientology-minister.html

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

WHY DOES SCIENTOLOGY HAVE MINISTERS?
HOW DOES ONE BECOME A SCIENTOLOGY MINISTER?

Like many other religions, the Church of Scientology has ministers who minister Scientology religious services to its Church parishioners. One becomes a Scientology minister by participating in and graduating a prescribed training curriculum. All Scientology auditors are required to become ordained ministers.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

Last edited:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Re: Nation of Islam member completes Scientology New Era Dianetics Auditor course at

love it!

really hope these two churches merging runs it's course in my lifetime...cannot wait for the first noi whistleblower!

CommunicatorIC

Re: Nation of Islam member completes Scientology New Era Dianetics Auditor course at

EDITED TO ADD:

Please note that despite the word "Dianetics" being in the title, this is NOT the course for a professional Dianetics Auditor who provides unmetered Dianetics auditing. This is instead the course for a Church of Scientology Class V Auditor who delivers metered Scientology auditing.

Code:

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!

I wonder when they learn about

- 8C
- SRA
- impingement
- SP doctrine

what happen when they all get ARCX with the same guy ... :confused2:

CommunicatorIC

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD:

The Member of the Nation of Islam who became a Church of Scientology New Era Dianetics Class V Auditor also necessarily became an ordained minister of the Church of Scientology.

Code:
http://www.scientology.org/faq/scientology-ministers/why-scientology-ministers-and-how-does-one-become-scientology-minister.html

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

WHY DOES SCIENTOLOGY HAVE MINISTERS?
HOW DOES ONE BECOME A SCIENTOLOGY MINISTER?

Like many other religions, the Church of Scientology has ministers who minister Scientology religious services to its Church parishioners. One becomes a Scientology minister by participating in and graduating a prescribed training curriculum. All Scientology auditors are required to become ordained ministers.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Nation of Islam member completes Scientology New Era Dianetics Auditor course at Flag Land Base.

As much as I want to see how this plays out, if David is going to put the Nation of Islam in charge of the RPF - its time for all you OSA folks to start work on that tunnel.

Terril park

Sponsor

EDITED TO ADD:

Code:

Did this guy do the levels before NED?

If not is this not squirrelling?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

I can't see it all going one way, if NOI become auditors scns will have to change too. Will we soon see SO staff praying towards Mecca five times a day?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

As much as I want to see how this plays out, if David is going to put the Nation of Islam in charge of the RPF - its time for all you OSA folks to start work on that tunnel.
This is an interesting point.

African Americans are sensitive to being slaves to white masters. I can't see how NOI members getting into the Sea Org is not going to end in disaster.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Did this guy do the levels before NED?

If not is this not squirrelling?

I would be very interested to see what courses he actually did, rather than what courses one might think he did. This query includes which (NED) checksheet he did. For example, the first (pre-GAT by 18 years) NED checksheet of 6 July 1978 had the Student Hat as its ONLY pre-requisite, and included metering and TRs 0-9.

I bet he didn't do the usual non-NOI line-up of (per Grade Chart at http://www.scientologymyths.info/definitions/gradechart.html) Student Hat, Pro TRs, Pro Upper Indocs, Pro Metering, Method 1 W/C, Levels 0-4 first. Dunno about the (Scientology) Ministers Course these days: it's not on the Grade Chart even if it is on some PL.

Paul

CommunicatorIC

I would be very interested to see what courses he actually did, rather than what courses one might think he did. This query includes which (NED) checksheet he did. For example, the first (pre-GAT by 18 years) NED checksheet of 6 July 1978 had the Student Hat as its ONLY pre-requisite, and included metering and TRs 0-9.

I bet he didn't do the usual non-NOI line-up of (per Grade Chart at http://www.scientologymyths.info/definitions/gradechart.html) Student Hat, Pro TRs, Pro Upper Indocs, Pro Metering, Method 1 W/C, Levels 0-4 first. Dunno about the (Scientology) Ministers Course these days: it's not on the Grade Chart even if it is on some PL.
I'd be shocked if he hadn't done the non-NOI line up of Student Hat, Pro TRs, Pro Upper Indocs, Pro Metering, Method 1 W/C, and Levels 0-4 first. How in today's environment could the Church of Scientology graduate a Class V NED Auditor who had not previously completed Student Hat, Pro TRs, Upper Indoc TRs and Pro Metering?

Further, Levels 0-4 have been prerequisites to Class V for decades now.

Finally, it has been confirmed that Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is trained in the use of the Church of Scientology E-Meter.

attachment.php

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Is that the same guy? Why would someone known as "Minister Tony" have the name "Alexander" on his certificate? NOI peeps all seem to have Muhammad with variant spellings in their names. And that original NED course does have learning metering on it, just like the original Level 0 course had metering on it. At one time there was no separate metering course.

Now, it could be that he did do the full line-up. If so, then his name should be in earlier published Flag completions lists, assuming he did the training at FSO. Has he given successes from auditing people on Grades?

Paul

CommunicatorIC

Is that the same guy? Why would someone known as "Minister Tony" have the name "Alexander" on his certificate?
No, it is not the same guy. Minister Tony Muhammad is technically the "Student Western Regional Minister of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of the Islam." (In the Nation of Islam all ministers other than Minister Louis Farrakhan are technically referred to as "Student Ministers.")

I cross-posted the thread re: Minister Tony Muhammad and posted the screencap of the tweet only to confirm that at least one member of the Nation of Islam -- i.e. Minister Tony Muhammad -- has completed the Metering Course. Minister Tony Muhammad does his training at CC.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

This is an interesting point.

African Americans are sensitive to being slaves to white masters. I can't see how NOI members getting into the Sea Org is not going to end in disaster.

Now envision a NoI member having to address some 13 year old CMO girl as "sir".

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Now envision a NoI member having to address some 13 year old CMO girl as "sir".

Yeah, it would be a "ghetto moment", but different.

NOI member would play "The Only Knockout Game where Everyone Wins!"

First the CMO chick gets sucker-punched = unconscious.

Then the NOI member gives her a free Dianetic assist to run out the engram.

Lots of wins, Dianetics course student points & well done auditing hours. What's not to like?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

As OSA's ability to intimidate wanes, Davey may start depending on Farrakhan more and more to intimidate critics:

Louis Farrakhan, rising: With rap’s superstars at his side, the Nation of Islam leader steps forward in the new fight for civil rights

(snip)

Farrakhan is back. He’s fostered relationships with a number of premier rappers, and seeing something of a power vacuum in black leadership, the controversial cleric is moving in to align a more radical approach to racism. He’s rallying black Americans to be ready for an eventual eruption in the face of police violence in communities of color. “You’ve got to prepare your people for what is coming down!” he screams as he recounts the uprising in Ferguson, Missouri, and what he sees as the failure of black leaders to appropriately respond–to actually change a system under which virtually every black man feels threatened. He indicts Obama and former Attorney General Eric Holder, as well as inveterate civil rights activist Jesse Jackson. Black preachers are called out for being “pacifiers for the white man’s tyranny.”

Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam was credited by protesters on the ground in Baltimore with establishing a gang truce in the city to unify black Baltimore against the police. The NOI and its well-dressed Fruit of Islam were on the ground in Ferguson, as well, in a leadership role.

“This is a new generation and they don’t want to hear your compromising talk!” he screams. What they do want to hear, though, is rap music. Rappers are listened to. Kanye West and Jay Z are listened to. Killer Mike is listened to — he even attended the 2015 White House Correspondents Dinner and was ushered about by none other than Arianna Huffington. Jeezy speaks to a different audience than Mike, even, and so on through the growing list of rappers Farrakhan has met with in recent months.
(snip)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I'd be shocked if he hadn't done the non-NOI line up of Student Hat, Pro TRs, Pro Upper Indocs, Pro Metering, Method 1 W/C, and Levels 0-4 first. How in today's environment could the Church of Scientology graduate a Class V NED Auditor who had not previously completed Student Hat, Pro TRs, Upper Indoc TRs and Pro Metering?

Further, Levels 0-4 have been prerequisites to Class V for decades now.

Hey, this is Davey we're talking about. If DM decides to create an NoI-specific training checksheet, who is going to stop him?