What's new

Nation of Islam Minister Lawrence Muhammad welcomes Scientology Baton Rouge Mission

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Student Minister Brother Lawrence Muhammad completes Hubbard Pro TRs Supervisor Course and welcomes Scientology Mission of Baton Rouge.

NOTE ON NOMENCLATURE: In the Nation of Islam all ministers with the exception of Minister Farrakhan are called "Student Ministers." This is because they are students of Minister Farrakhan.

Scientology: Celebrating 30 Years of Service to Baton Rouge, Church of Scientology Dedicates New Louisiana Home

Code:
http://www.scientologynews.org/press-releases/celebrating-30-years-of-service-to-baton-rouge-church-of-scientology-dedicates.html

Wireupdate: Celebrating 30 Years of Service to Baton Rouge, Church of Scientology Dedicates New Louisiana Home

Code:
https://www.wireupdate.com/2017/07/09/celebrating-30-years-of-service-to-baton-rouge-church-of-scientology-dedicates-new-louisiana-home/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Celebrating 30 Years of Service to Baton Rouge, Church of Scientology Dedicates New Louisiana Home

cfEVrUD.png

Jul 10, 2017 - (Newswire)

July 8 was a red-letter day for Louisiana, as leaders in the state's capital welcomed the Scientology Mission of Baton Rouge to its new, expanded home.

The hot Louisiana sun warmed attendees as hundreds gathered for the grand opening ceremony just blocks from the banks of the mighty Mississippi. Scientologists and their guests were joined by community leaders and dignitaries in dedicating the new facility.

[SNIP]

Welcoming the Mission and speaking of how the work of Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard has benefited their lives were Professor and Chair of Physics at Southern University, Dr. Diola Bagayoko; Louisiana NAACP President and member of the NAACP National Board, Rev. Dr. Ernest L. Johnson, Sr., Esq.; and entrepreneur and Nation of Islam Student Minister Brother Lawrence Muhammad.

[SNIP]

Brother Lawrence Muhammad's introduction to Dianetics completely changed his outlook on life and his ability to help others.

"This is a rough and tough world that we live in. We get wounds that scar us on the inside as well as the outside. The external wounds can be healed with ointment and time. The internal wounds don't heal this way. They don’t disappear, but rather, they accumulate until they rob you of the spirit of life. But this technology is an ointment that can help to heal the unseen wounds of humanity."

[SNIP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

EDITED TO ADD:

Student Minister Lawrence Muhammad has a significant photograph on his Twitter profile. Student Minister Muhammad is a Graduate of the Hubbard Pro TRs Supervisor Course.

https://twitter.com/brolawrencem

YZT8RyK.jpg

EDITED AGAIN TO ADD:

ovZqI1U.png

Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Re: Nation of Islam Minister Lawrence Muhammad welcomes Scientology Baton Rouge Missi

PODCAST: Interview with Nation of Islam Student Minister Lawrence Muhammad. Brother Lawrence is a Dianetic Supervisor and Communications Supervisor. Interview tagged #Scientology #Dianetics #Auditing.

Consciousness Convo: Are You Feeling Stuck? Suffering from Childhood Traumas? Try Dianetics

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/consci...uffering-from-childhood-traumas-try-dianetics

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Joining Conscious Conversations today is Lawrence Muhammad. Bro.Lawrence is a Dianetic Supervisor and Communications Supervisor. Please join the discussion as we touch on childhood traumas, getting unstuck, and so much more.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

CommunicatorIC

Re: Nation of Islam Minister Lawrence Muhammad welcomes Scientology Baton Rouge Missi

OP UPDATED TO ADD FOLLOWING PHOTOGRAPH:

cfEVrUD.png

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I believe there is an extraordinary opportunity for both the Church of Scientology AND the Nation of Islam to salvage not only mankind--but their own horrifically rejected & ridiculed public relations image.

It would only require a simple re-branding under an all-new-and-improved name!

Suggestion for this epic cultic collaboration:

Nation of Islam & Scientology Enterprises
NOISE

Maybe a new mission-statement motto would help too. . .

DOUBLE THE UFOs!
DOUBLE THE DBs, DECLARES & DISCONNECTIONS!

All that without doubling your Donations!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Nation of Islam Student Minister Brother Lawrence Muhammad gave a presentation on, "How We Can Use Dianetics as a Tool in the Work of Resurrection."

http://www.imgrum.org/media/1219720590074663751_2014522131

wEnfjWf.jpg

This seems very squirrel to me, so it's probably safe to assume it's a SHOOP, because:

--why else would the minister be wearing a slick suit & bow-tie, instead
of the standard minister's yellow raincoat?

--Ron never said anything about "resurrection", so either someone made that
up (to sabotage planetary clearing) or they are running some "other practice"
with a Resurrection Project Force?

--It is obviously fake because no promo piece in Scientology history has ever
not only allowed out tech but actually PROMOTED that people Q & A! (following the presentation)​
--

guanoloco

As-Wased

I see the picture of a man reading a book. This man is convinced that the black race has suffered at the hands of the white devil...and now he's studying freedom as written by L. Ron Hubbard...a red-headed ginger, whiter than white, who professed himself as the beast and the anti Christ who privately wrote that all men were his slaves...Crowley the Satanist was his very good friend and Ron had nothing but derogatory racist views of blacks.

Was I ever this stupid?

Wilbur

Patron Meritorious

I see the picture of a man reading a book. This man is convinced that the black race has suffered at the hands of the white devil...and now he's studying freedom as written by L. Ron Hubbard...a red-headed ginger, whiter than white, who professed himself as the beast and the anti Christ who privately wrote that all men were his slaves...Crowley the Satanist was his very good friend and Ron had nothing but derogatory racist views of blacks.

Was I ever this stupid?

I've never understood why people tolerate the racist hatred spewed by groups like Nation of Islam. "Because the black man was enslaved by the white man hundreds of years ago, that means that the white man today needs to feel sorry today, and bend over backwards for the black man". In my humble opinion, that's bullshit, and makes the white-black divide insurmountable. It would be like me knocking on my neighbour's door, and saying "your great-great-great-great grandad owed my great-great-great-great grandad a thousand dollars. I want it back now, with interest". I don't know when slavery formally ended in the U.S.A., but I suspect that there's scarcely a black man alive today who knew a relative who was a slave. Black slavery has nothing to do with today's white population. They have nothing to apologise for. I can't be held responsible for what my family did six generations ago. You'd be hard-pushed to find a white person alive today who believes in slavery (well, except for nutters like the Ku Klux Klan). And I think the leaders of groups like NoI understand this. They are just using black history to perpetuate hatred between the races, in my opinion. They don't want "equality". I can't really speak for the U.S. with authority, but I know that in the UK, almost no white people are racist. It's just not a thing anymore....

W.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

You'd be hard-pushed to find a white person alive today who believes in slavery (well, except for nutters like the Ku Klux Klan).

Well, not in the US.

In ISIS-controlled areas of Syria ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I've never understood why people tolerate the racist hatred spewed by groups like Nation of Islam.

Every psychotic mass movement needs an enemy to focus on. In Scientology, it was "the psyches". In Nation of Islam, it's "white devils" with their "tricknology". For Hitler, it was the Jews. For Stalin, the Kulaks. They each needed something to focus hate upon. It makes things easy.

Building a mass movement on "loving your neighbor" is much harder.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Every psychotic mass movement needs an enemy to focus on. In Scientology, it was "the psyches". In Nation of Islam, it's "white devils" with their "tricknology". For Hitler, it was the Jews. For Stalin, the Kulaks. They each needed something to focus hate upon. It makes things easy.

Building a mass movement on "loving your neighbor" is much harder.

For the feminist PC leftist cult it's the cis gendered white hetero male.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Well, not in the US.

maxresdefault.jpg

I would also add "in the Sea Org".

In the Sea Org, we were considered property of Scientology. We would even have slave-catchers being sent out to recover SO members who tried to run away.

guanoloco

As-Wased

Well, not in the US.

maxresdefault.jpg

Something's amiss with this pic, though. Notice the chicks in jeans in the background? Not gonna happen.