What's new

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad has completed Scientology Super Power

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad has completed Scientology Super Power.

From Tony Ortega: http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/31/ha...ay-and-david-miscavige-doesnt-want-you-there/

attachment.php

ALSO:

attachment.php

Attachments

• TonyMuhammadSuperPower.jpg
    TonyMuhammadSuperPower.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 401
  • TonyMuhammadSuperPower1.jpg
    TonyMuhammadSuperPower1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 399

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
Oh cool

I wonder if he ever gets to go to Tom cruises house to play hide and seek

Maybe bake some cookies!

If he joins the sea org do you think Miscavige will beat him too? I hope so maybe then he will whistle blow

Or maybe he will join in the beating and create some whistle blowers with his support powers

What did they take him on a ride for? 20k$ to touch oils and ride a gimbal?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

It's great that Minister Tony Muhammad has Super-Powers! Because he now joins the other multi-thousands of supernatural NOI miracle workers that are saving the planet!

ybmbauditors_thumb.jpg
“You literally have one thousand individuals who are empowered with the ability to give sight to the blind, make the lame walk, the deaf to hear, the dumb to speak, the dead to rise. They literally are now armed with the tool that when somebody is in a traumatic experience they can give a pleasure moment or they can run an engram or they can run a situation and relieve the person of that re-stimulation, that mental fix that has caused them to be insane with aberrations and mental pain. That’s really what being and following God is all about and that’s really the power of the Christ.”
- Rev. Alfreddie Johnson
Liaison between the Nation of Islam and the Church of Scientology.

It makes so much sense! LOL. Scientologists believe (it is revealed at the upper OT levels) that there was no Christ (i.e. "There was no man on the cross" - Hubbard); and, anyone referring to Christ is 'dramatizing implants' from hundreds of millions of years ago. Those electronic implants were given to the masses in order to debilitate, subjugate and enslave them with insane ideas, according to Hubbard.

But now, through unknown miraculous means, both Scientologists and NOI cults (that themselves vociferously reject the Christian beliefs in Christ) now give carefully crafted press statements literally dripping in cynicism an hypocrisy--promoting the "power of the Christ". All that will the gleam in their religions grins is only exceeded by the blinding bling of oversized Christian medallion crosses.

SUMMARY: NOI and COS lie about (themselves) being able to perform "miracles". NOI and COS lie about their belief that Christ performed miracles. NOI and COS lie about anything to their parishioners that enable them to debilitate, subjugate and enslave them with insane ideas.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Part II: NOI Minister Tony Muhammad.

Tony Muhammad may well be the heir to the NOI once the ailing leader Farrakhan dies. And who will become the leader of the COS once their own leader (Miscavige) dies, goes to jail or blows to Bulgravia?

Hey, did I mention recently that Tony Muhammad is already deeply involved in the COS' premiere fund raising scam, "Ideal Orgs"?

image001-1.jpg

MIRTHFUL MONTHLY MUSING: Wouldn't it be divine karmic comedy if the NOI ultimately takes over Scientology's real estate, parishioners and billions of dollars? This might in fact be Farrakhan's plan and the NOI's strategy to out-1.1 the 1.1s at the top of the Scientology management hierarchy. Remember, NOI only has to topple and/or replace ONE individual (Miscavige) in order to inherit the billions.

Considering how Hubbard rose to fascistic domination over Scientologists--and later how Miscavige then rose to fascistic dominion over Scientologists--it makes perfect sense to expect that the only thing that can defeat the grinning terrorist cult of Scientology is another more widely grinning terrorist cult, the Nation of Islam.

Like Hubbard, the genocidal plans to remove counter intentioned, low-tone beings is hidden in plain sight. Hubbard was on record as far back as the early 50s (Science of Survival) that people that didn't agree with him should be "disposed of without sorrow". And Hubbard continued writing, promoting and executing his "Fair Game" strategies until his death in 1986. Likewise, Louis Farrakhan has promoted hate, murder, terror and genocide for decades. Here's a recent call to arms, where he incites 10,000 NOI loyals to rise up and murder whites--in blissful suicidal martyrdom:

[video=youtube;ImaPsvNBTgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaPsvNBTgY/[/video]

The most tragically funny part of the speculative scenario where the NOI takes full control of the Church of Scientology is how Scientologists will react. If anyone wonders how all those knowing-how-to-know, supernaturally powerful, dauntless & defiant dianeticists will react, I can tell you. They will do nothing. Except, stand and applaud. Same as they did when Miscavige informed them (1986 event) that Ron was dead and he was their new spiritual guru.

How stupid are Scientologists? Stupid enough to invest their ill-gotten fortunes with a sociopathic terrorist, Louis Farrakhan, and his assigns, beginning with the "Reverend" Tony Muhammad.

Think it is too far fetched? LOL.

Did you forget Scientologists standing and applauding that Ron left his body at full cause in order to go into deep outer space and do advanced research? LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
With revisionist Afro-centrism it will be revealed that L. Ruin was black and that the "white devil" usurped the tech.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad has completed Scientology Super Power.

From Tony Ortega: http://tonyortega.org/2016/07/31/ha...ay-and-david-miscavige-doesnt-want-you-there/

attachment.php

ALSO:

attachment.php

WTF TONY MUHAMMAD - now a died in the WOOL Clam Scientologist?

Congratulations of making up wins to justify paying $$$,$$$ to run around a pole until you "find something to be happy about"..:whistling:

SP Wogs like me call them Stupid Powerz

Wogs just join gyms for less than a few hundred bucks per year and Wogs don't have to go broke for big empty buildings.

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
Seriously, you know their wholetrack recall just has to be laced with black vs white stupid shit.

I wonder how this all plays out with YT being created some 6000 years ago?

What a laugh this must be because the "Islam" version of NOI is, truly speaking, an implant.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

The most tragically funny part of the speculative scenario where the NOI takes full control of the Church of Scientology is how Scientologists will react. If anyone wonders how all those knowing-how-to-know, supernaturally powerful, dauntless & defiant dianeticists will react, I can tell you. They will do nothing. Except, stand and applaud. Same as they did when Miscavige informed them (1986 event) that Ron was dead and he was their new spiritual guru.

The people who are intimidated by the prospect of verbal "face ripping" will be somewhat more intimidated by the prospect of a real, physical one, once the NoI goons take over.

Just look back at how DM wrested control away from the GO. He sent goons, and they folded.

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
Tony Muhammad may well be the heir to the NOI once the ailing leader Farrakhan dies.
You know it's done a little differently in the Nation.

Need I remind you of the Farrakhan-Malcolm X power struggle? :whistling:

Question is will Tony Muhammad be able to do whatever it takes
to grab the throne . . . standin' tall and strapped.
:shrug: :wink2:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish

Part II: NOI Minister Tony Muhammad.

Tony Muhammad may well be the heir to the NOI once the ailing leader Farrakhan dies. And who will become the leader of the COS once their own leader (Miscavige) dies, goes to jail or blows to Bulgravia?

Hey, did I mention recently that Tony Muhammad is already deeply involved in the COS' premiere fund raising scam, "Ideal Orgs"?

image001-1.jpg

MIRTHFUL MONTHLY MUSING: Wouldn't it be divine karmic comedy if the NOI ultimately takes over Scientology's real estate, parishioners and billions of dollars? This might in fact be Farrakhan's plan and the NOI's strategy to out-1.1 the 1.1s at the top of the Scientology management hierarchy. Remember, NOI only has to topple and/or replace ONE individual (Miscavige) in order to inherit the billions.

Considering how Hubbard rose to fascistic dominos over Scientologists--and later how Miscavige then rose to fascistic dominion over Scientologists--it makes perfect sense to expect that the only thing that can defeat the grinning terrorist cult of Scientology is another more widely grinning terrorist cult, the Nation of Islam.

Like Hubbard, the genocidal plans to remove counter intentioned, low-tone beings is hidden in plain sight. Hubbard was on record as far back as the early 50s (Science of Survival) that people that didn't agree with him should be "disposed of without sorrow". And Hubbard continued writing, promoting and executing his "Fair Game" strategies until his death in 1986. Likewise, Louis Farrakhan has promoted hate, murder, terror and genocide for decades. Here's a recent call to arms, where he incites 10,000 NOI loyals to rise up and murder whites--in blissful suicidal martyrdom:

[video=youtube;ImaPsvNBTgY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaPsvNBTgY/[/video]

How stupid are Scientologists? Stupid enough to invest their ill-gotten fortunes with a sociopathic terrorist, Louis Farrakhan, and his assigns, beginning with the "Reverend" Tony Muhammad.

Think it is too far fetched? LOL.

Did you forget Scientologists standing and applauding that Ron left his body at full cause in order to go into deep outer space and do advanced research? LOLOLOLOL

Hoaxy, this is the biggest looming hoax I've been calling attention to.
I'm surprised not to be tin foiled outa here for even mentioning the likelihood of this pending eventuality.
And the money laundering capacity that will transfer to the new sociopaths in town when they can put unlimited auditing delivery time on the books w/o ANY proof whatsoever whereby all their drug profits become "clean tax-free money"?

Last edited:

guanoloco

As-Wased
The depth of this rabbit hole is so deep I feel so very sorry for these people.

Fard, a white scam artist, "founds" the NOI and now the flock and fold is hoodwinked into L. Ruin's scam.

All the while every time I see FarraCON open his mouth I'm reminded how Hitler took instructions and practiced his speech skills for maximum impact, effect and response. FarraCON at times sounds and looks like an evangelical preacher and that morphs straight into him sounding like he was the one who recorded "Can We Ever Be Friends".

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Oh cool

I wonder if he ever gets to go to Tom cruises house to play hide and seek

Maybe bake some cookies!

If he joins the sea org do you think Miscavige will beat him too? I hope so maybe then he will whistle blow

Or maybe he will join in the beating and create some whistle blowers with his support powers

What did they take him on a ride for? 20k$ to touch oils and ride a gimbal?

No, he just cold cocks the punk with one punch and all the power transfers immediately to him when no one stands up for and defends the punk.
It's the alpha male phenomenon that the punk has ridden to the top, the same freight train he'll ride straight to HELL?
His, yours and ours.
Don't you wish you'd taken a swing at him and took over the entire infrastructure of a multi-billion dollar empire?
Sometimes "pure animal" pays...
Sit back now and watch how it's done...

CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque No. 95 Celebrates Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad Completing Scientology Super Power.

Please understand the importance of this. The Scientology Super Power rundown is not Dianetics. Here we have a Nation of Islam Mosque celebrating the fact that a Nation of Islam Minister, Tony Muhammad, has completed a purely Scientology religious practice, process and procedure -- Scientology Super Power.

Also, a bit of word clearing. ApdtA = "All praise due to Allah." Obviously, something a member of the Nation of Islam should say to celebrate a Nation of Islam Minister completing a Scientology religious practice.

https://www.facebook.com/1825785719...2578571917224/650288621812881/?type=3&theater

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• TonyMuhammadSuperPower-MuhammadMosque95-001.jpg
    TonyMuhammadSuperPower-MuhammadMosque95-001.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 250
  • TonyMuhammadSuperPower-MuhammadMosque95-002.jpg
    TonyMuhammadSuperPower-MuhammadMosque95-002.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 256

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
That is all some very fucked up shit imho. Instead of 'Clone Wars' its going to end up being something like 'Con Warz'. And for fuck's sake Mo-who-the-heck-ever, word-clear 'valence', if you are using in the psychological sense of the word, you're still using it wrong, and weirdly, and your mom should spank you, or didn't enough. One thing for sure, combine Hubbard's nonsense with all the other crap and its looks to be some interesting watching... last bloody place on earth I'd want to be at 'ground zeros' in that convoluted circus, well there's Syria... and a bunch of other shitty places to be too....:grouch:

:runaway:

gah.

CommunicatorIC

word-clear 'valence', if you are using in the psychological sense of the word, you're still using it wrong
There is absolutely no chance that Nation of Islam Muhammad Mosque No. 95 is using the word 'valence' in the 'psychological sense of the word.' None.

CommunicatorIC

Seriously, you know their wholetrack recall just has to be laced with black vs white stupid shit.

I wonder how this all plays out with YT being created some 6000 years ago?

What a laugh this must be because the "Islam" version of NOI is, truly speaking, an implant.
I think I have been following the saga of the Nation of Islam and Scientology as closely as one can relying only on public sources (i.e., Google).

My understanding and firm memory is that, after starting with Dianetics, members of the Nation of Islam are doing Scientology Assists, Scientology Life Improvement Courses, Scientology Admin Tech, the Scientology Grades and auditing up to and including Clear, and now Super Power. I fully expect they will be doing the Cause Resurgence Rundown (i.e., running around in a circle).

The one thing members of the Nation of Islam are NOT doing is the OT levels. This is makes sense. This is the area, particularly OT 3, where the creation myths / religious origin stories irreconcilably conflict. There is no way to reconcile the Nation of Islam story of Yakub with the Church of Scientology OT 3 story of Xenu.

Prior to OT levels, and excluding the OT levels (i.e., by doing Super Power, and perhaps Cause Resurgence and other off-Grade Chart things like Psych Repair, etc.), it is all good -- or can be made good.

If you ever see members of the Nation of Islam attesting to OT 3, you will know that the Nation of Islam has completely abandoned their theology.

Last edited:

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
With revisionist Afro-centrism it will be revealed that L. Ruin was black and that the "white devil" usurped the tech.

It will have been stolen from Dizzy Gillespie during a jazz session with LRH.

LRH's playing was so bad, Dizzy Gillespie felt the urgent need to audit LRH. Hubbard was so impressed, he hypnotized him, wiped his memory and stole the tech.

This sort of thing was happening on Heliatrobi all the time.