Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is trained in use of Scientology E-Meter

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is trained in the use of the Church of Scientology E-Meter.

https://twitter.com/CharisseMuh/status/529075003883388928

attachment.php

Minister Tony is trained off on the E Meter listen now to him discuss Scientology 347-857-4514 - ask your questions now
So much for the idea that the Nation if Islam is doing only Dianetics.

EDITED TO ADD:

It appears Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is officially a Scientologist:
The Church of Scientology restricts the use of the E-meter to trained Scientologists, treating it as "a religious artifact used to measure the state of electrical characteristics of the 'static field' surrounding the body"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E-meter

Attachments

• Tony MuhammadTrainedInUseOfScentologyE-Meter.png
    Tony MuhammadTrainedInUseOfScentologyE-Meter.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Attachments

• Tony MuhammadPTSSP-001.png
    Tony MuhammadPTSSP-001.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

Re: Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is trained in use of of Scientology E-Mete

As probably is evident from my obsessive posting of Twitter screenshots on this thread, I really think Minister Tony Muhammad being trained in the use of, using, and touting the benefits of the E-Meter is of major significance. I really thought they would stop at Dianetics + Life Improvement courses + Admin Tech + Training up to Upper Indocs. That is everything but metered auditing. I was wrong. Somehow the members of the Nation of Islam are going to simultaneously be members of the religion of the Nation of Islam and members of the religion of Scientology. I don't see any other possible interpretation. I'm still trying to get my mind around it.

Re: Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is trained in use of of Scientology E-Mete

As probably is evident from my obsessive posting of Twitter screenshots on this thread, I really think Minister Tony Muhammad being trained in the use of, using, and touting the benefits of the E-Meter is of major significance. I really thought they would stop at Dianetics + Life Improvement courses + Admin Tech + Training up to Upper Indocs. That is everything but metered auditing. I was wrong. Somehow the members of the Nation of Islam are going to simultaneously be members of the religion of the Nation of Islam and members of the religion of Scientology. I don't see any other possible interpretation. I'm still trying to get my mind around it.

Any ex could have told you there is no way they would stop "on the bridge".
Once you eat the Dianetics cheese you have to have the rest - one reason being
that you have been told that dianetics will give you freedom and while you are focussed on that the hypnotists start suggesting that freedom is way beyond dianetics. The cheese is in your mouth now. You have found how good it tastes, ah, wait a minute, how relatively good....becos' y'all can see that BIG cheese up ahead can't cha? TOW.TILL. Spirit ju'all
Freedom.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

Book 1 auditing is un-metered. NED is metered. It was only a matter of time before people were talked to about Grades and NED.

Student of Trinity

Silver Meritorious Patron
It's easy to see why Scientology wants the Nation of Islam. More bodies, in the first place, and a chance to look diverse. But I'm puzzled as to what's in it for the NOI. Nobody seems to be talking about Scientologists joining them or giving them money. Is it really just that Scientology has successfully ensnared some NOI leaders? Is this a predator-prey relationship?

Or is it a symbiosis? Does Farrakhan's cult somehow benefit as well?

I don't know much about the Nation of Islam. Maybe it's also an aging cult that needs a shot in the arm. Maybe it's supposed to be about empowering marginalized black people, but hasn't actually been able to offer much real empowerment; and maybe that has become a bit too apparent, so it really needs a new gimmick — something it can point to as the thing for its members to do, that will lift them up and get them ahead. But it seems like a pretty desperate step for the Nation of Islam to adopt a new core practice based on the ideas of a white pulp writer from the mid 20th century. The Nation of Islam has always had its own space opera-ish mythology. When you've been telling the kids that the fridge is full of steak, how can you send out for pizza?

I may well just not know enough about the Nation of Islam, but from my impression so far, I can only understand its embrace of Scientology as either a genuine conversion to Hubbardism on the part of NOI leaders, or a desperate attempt by two failing cults to prop up each other.

It's easy to see why Scientology wants the Nation of Islam. More bodies, in the first place, and a chance to look diverse. But I'm puzzled as to what's in it for the NOI. Nobody seems to be talking about Scientologists joining them or giving them money. Is it really just that Scientology has successfully ensnared some NOI leaders? Is this a predator-prey relationship?

I don't know much about the Nation of Islam. Maybe it's also an aging cult that needs a shot in the arm. Maybe it's supposed to be about empowering marginalized black people, but hasn't actually been able to offer much real empowerment; and maybe that has become a bit too apparent, so it really needs a new gimmick — something it can point to as the thing for its members to do, that will lift them up and get them ahead. But it seems like a pretty desperate step for the Nation of Islam to adopt a new core practice based on the ideas of a white pulp writer from the mid 20th century. The Nation of Islam has always had its own space opera-ish mythology. When you've been telling the kids that the fridge is full of steak, how can you send out for pizza?

I may well just not know enough about the Nation of Islam, but from my impression so far, I can only understand its embrace of Scientology as either a genuine conversion to Hubbardism on the part of NOI leaders, or a desperate attempt by two failing cults to prop up each other.

No matter how it got started, there will be commissions and NOI bigwigs will have a cash supply for their OT shit and their spin in the superpower building. Commissions on books commissions on courses. Teach a child to read and you save a child. Teach a mother and all her sistahs in the nation to read scientology books and you fill a whole bank account.

Oh, and then they'll have the biggest prize. High priced pimp medals in the IAS.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster

I'm thinking Farrakhan is interested in Scn's tech for making slaves who will work for the cult for decades, hand over all their money, and cheer whenever the cult leader's picture is displayed.

Kemist

Patron with Honors
I'm thinking Farrakhan is interested in Scn's tech for making slaves who will work for the cult for decades, hand over all their money, and cheer whenever the cult leader's picture is displayed.

Or he's very interested in all those millions stashed away by a single failing leader and his broken minions... NOI probably has more members than CoS, and they're pretty much on the ruthless end of the spectrum if what I've read about how they handle Narconon clients is true.

If it's a predator-prey - or more accurately, parasitic - relationship, I wonder who's the predator and who's the prey. Or who's the nice, juicy host ...:coolwink:

CommunicatorIC

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is a Scientology minister

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad is a Scientology minister or minister in training.

According to the official Church of Scientology website, because he uses the E-Meter Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad must be either a Scientology minister or Scientology minister in training.

Code:
http://www.scientology.org/faq/scientology-and-dianetics-auditing/what-is-the-emeter-and-how-does-it-work.html

attachment.php

Code:
http://www.scientology.org/faq/scientology-and-dianetics-auditing/what-is-auditing.html

attachment.php

Attachments

• E-MeterAccordingToScientology.jpg
    E-MeterAccordingToScientology.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 46
  • E-MeterAccordingToScientolog-001y.PNG
    E-MeterAccordingToScientolog-001y.PNG
    35.1 KB · Views: 46

CommunicatorIC

Any ex could have told you there is no way they would stop "on the bridge".
Once you eat the Dianetics cheese you have to have the rest - one reason being
that you have been told that dianetics will give you freedom and while you are focussed on that the hypnotists start suggesting that freedom is way beyond dianetics. The cheese is in your mouth now. You have found how good it tastes, ah, wait a minute, how relatively good....becos' y'all can see that BIG cheese up ahead can't cha? TOW.TILL. Spirit ju'all
Freedom.
If it were anyone else, I would have thought the same thing. I just didn't anticipate the Nation of Islam caving on this.

As noted above, according to the Church of Scientology all people who are authorized to use the E-Meter are either Scientology ministers or Scientology ministers in training.

So Nation of Islam Minster Tony Muhammad is a Scientology ministers or Scientology ministers in training.

And all members of the religion of the Nation of Islam, including all of the ministers of the Nation of Islam, who use the Scientology religious artifact known as the E-Meter to deliver the Scientology religious process known as auditing will simultaneously also be Scientology religious ministers or Scientology religious ministers in training.

No, I didn't see that coming.

CommunicatorIC

It's easy to see why Scientology wants the Nation of Islam. More bodies, in the first place, and a chance to look diverse. But I'm puzzled as to what's in it for the NOI.
There is an unverified story that Farrakhan sold out for $2.3 million. The story is set forth in the following video:

[video=youtube;FS6Lev8TFAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS6Lev8TFAU[/video]
Published on Feb 11, 2013

In this video you will hear a recorded phone call between high-ranking members of The United Nation of Islam (UNOI), under Royall Jenkins. The assistant to Royall Jenkins is explaining to members of their organization about a discussion he had with "Mark" in Connecticut who is a high ranking member of Scientology.

Mark explained to him that it was Louis Farrakhan who sought out Scientology to help him with his illnesses. Scientology told him he was beyond their help and advised him to get a real operation and then come back to them. He goes on to explain that Farrakhan was paid 2.3 million dollars to sell his people on Scientology as well as receiving a percentage of kickbacks.

This is only the tip of the iceberg in this explosive recording. There are other equally distressing revelations made. For some time now people have wondered the motivation for the Nation of Islam (NOI) to getting in bed with Scientology, money and general relationship. Many of these questions are addressed in this audio.

The UNOI is a breakaway faction of the NOI and was courted by Scientology when Farrakhan first show interest in them. While the UNOI did not go along like the NOI they did leave a door of communication open. One possibility for why Mark might have provided such inside information to the leaders of the UNOI is that he thought he could appeal to their greed and they might want the same deal that the NOI got.
I've also heard speculation that Farrakhan and other high ranking NOI members such as Minister Tony Muhammad are making FSM commissions.

None of the above has been verified.

There is an unverified story that Farrakhan sold out for $2.3 million. The story is set forth in the following video:

[video=youtube;FS6Lev8TFAU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS6Lev8TFAU[/video]
I've also heard speculation that Farrakhan and other high ranking NOI members such as Minister Tony Muhammad are making FSM commissions.

None of the above has been verified.

All scientologists can make commissions. It's routine. You get your friend interested, he buys a book, a course, or hours of auditing. You fill out an "FSM slip". Bingo, you make a commission. It is very MLM. Mission holders select all of their customers to higher orgs when they go there for services.

CommunicatorIC

All scientologists can make commissions. It's routine. You get your friend interested, he buys a book, a course, or hours of auditing. You fill out an "FSM slip". Bingo, you make a commission. It is very MLM. Mission holders select all of their customers to higher orgs when they go there for services.
I'm an ex, I'm aware of that.

I'm just not sure the lower level NOI members are, yet. I think it is entirely possible that Farrakhan, Tony Muhammad, etc. are making FSM commission without any of the lower level NOI people knowing it.

I'm an ex, I'm aware of that.

I'm just not sure the lower level NOI members are, yet. I think it is entirely possible that Farrakhan, Tony Muhammad, etc. are making FSM commission without any of the lower level NOI people knowing it.

A little apology. I was assuming you were not ex.