What's new

Nation of Islam/Scientology are partners

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
--NOI is made up of not-affluent African Americans who have little or
no expendable income. This aligns with the demographics of the
urban neighborhoods they are located in.

--Farrakhan may have looked enviously (he's a con man after all) at
the vast wealth Scientology has aggregated and wondered: "How did
those mother*ckers get all dat money and all dem huge buildings!?!!!
"

--I would imagine that Farrakhan wishes his own parishioners could
"flourish and prosper" so they could donate BILLIONS of dollars to
NOI, which could then open mosques all over the world.​

So, allowing my speculation to continue a bit further, WHAT IF Farrakhan got some intro or lower level auditing and had a huge win? That first domino falling may be all that was required to set the cascade of events in motion--culminating with COB "closing" them on helping NOI to get their parishioners making money, making more money and getting others to make money.

While I think it likely that NoI has lots of low-income members, it also has some celebrity and wealthy members.

There are also a bunch of people who keep their connection with NoI "on the down low". One personal example: there's a man who I worked with for years, an executive at the company I work for. When his mother died, I went to her funeral, since he and I were friends. The eulogy was given by an NoI minister. Up to that point, he had never mentioned a NoI connection.

Just like I had never mentioned any Scn past to anyone at work, even when I was still "in". Even to friends. I had learned early on (around my first year), that mention of Scn was NOT something you wanted people to know about at work.

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron

I've wondered about that too.

Maybe you're right.

But, at times I have also considered another possibility:

--NOI is made up of not-affluent African Americans who have little or
no expendable income. This aligns with the demographics of the
urban neighborhoods they are located in.

--Farrakhan may have looked enviously (he's a con man after all) at
the vast wealth Scientology has aggregated and wondered: "How did
those mother*ckers get all dat money and all dem huge buildings!?!!!
"

--I would imagine that Farrakhan wishes his own parishioners could
"flourish and prosper" so they could donate BILLIONS of dollars to
NOI, which could then open mosques all over the world.​

So, allowing my speculation to continue a bit further, WHAT IF Farrakhan got some intro or lower level auditing and had a huge win? That first domino falling may be all that was required to set the cascade of events in motion--culminating with COB "closing" them on helping NOI to get their parishioners making money, making more money and getting others to make money.

And there is one other scenario that I think of as well.

That Farrakhan sees a ripe once-in-a-lifetime mark that he can hijack. The COS. He came to power, remember, by murdering his way onto post as the NOI leader. He sees some weak-as-hell Scientologists who are virtually hypnotized-cash-flowing-zombies. And take a look at all the upper level reliance COS already has put not he shoulders of NOI members for their public relations, Sunday services, et al.

This last scenario includes the idea that both COB and Farrakhan BOTH THINK that they are far more brilliant, charismatic, clever, manipulative, powerful, and unscrupulatively wiling to use criminal means to get/defend what they want. COB sees an old leader in Farrakhan who is likely to die in the next few years. Louis sees something he likes too.

Just some random reactive thoughts to pass the time. lol

If they make a movie about these one of the roles should be played by Kathleen Turner. I just don't know which one yet.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
VIDEO: Minister Tony Muhammad, the Western Regional Representative of the Nation of the Islam, Praises The Church of Scientology As An "Ally" Of Islam.

NOTE: Church of Scientology YouTube video.

[video=youtube;m-FuNJZx4hU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-FuNJZx4hU[/video]

At 0:10:

"... there is a sura in the Holy Qur'an called The Allies and in that particular sura it talks about those who believe and want to help Man should stand shoulder-to-shoulder in ranks, see...."

See below for seven different translations of Qur'an sura 33 The Allies aka The Combined Forces. If you see anything about the "the allies who believe in and want to help Man," let me know.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=33

EDITED TO ADD SCREENSHOT:

qkSRryQ.png

Last edited: