What's new

Nation of Islam/Scientology are partners

Jquepublic

Silver Meritorious Patron
THIS ^^^^

WTF is this all going?

The anti-CoS faction of former NOI say that Farrakhan is being used to recruit members from the black community, as he's well-respected and an opinion leader. The scariest thing is he's in a position to ORDER people into the cult, and because they love and trust him they won't bother to look into it critically.

secretiveoldfag

I'm less concerned about their use of Book One than I am about the fact that the leaders of NOI are being trained in PTS/SP tech, which IMO contains some of Hubbard's most damaging policies. I also think the entire movement is being done in a sneaky fashion, and it's important that people are making an informed choice! It galls me that Hubbard is being referred to as an aid to the Prophets and given the title Honorable when he was anything but.

THIS ^^^^

triumph

Tony Muhammad @ Flag Clearwater Jan 9th 2011
[video]http://youtu.be/OtYVnbPDmjo[/video]
[video]http://youtu.be/WW-YKAw9ktg[/video]
[video]http://youtu.be/RLp5ITIEgdQ[/video]
[video]http://youtu.be/IDB7vrA0wyw[/video]

Last edited:

Jquepublic

LMAO! Love the shoops this group has up.

noi.jpg

Whitedove

Patron Meritorious
I was going to write something not quite nice so I decided I should shut the hell up.

All I can say is: this is a dangerous 'friendship'.

Some have done their research. Some have not. Do the research and look around you. Pay attention and dont be afraid to stand up for your culture, your rights (specially women). That is all I am going to say.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
So what about the 1000 Dianetic auditors currently claimed by NOI? More by now.

The devil's out of the box with a vengeance.
1000 is nothing, and they will all experience the failure of Dianetics for themselves and drop the whole thing pretty soon.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Considering the ultimate outcome will benefit neither, and considering both NOI and Cof$ are a bunch of fuckheads, what's there not to like? Break out the popcorn! In fact, I would love to see a similar outcome with a marriage between, say, the moonies and the hairy krishnuts and between the TSA-holes and the infernal revenue swindlers, all groups that I have come to know and "love."

Pete

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

Jquepublic

I was going to write something not quite nice so I decided I should shut the hell up.

All I can say is: this is a dangerous 'friendship'.

Some have done their research. Some have not. Do the research and look around you. Pay attention and dont be afraid to stand up for your culture, your rights (specially women). That is all I am going to say.

I understand what you're saying. I find myself in the unique position of helping and protecting people who are my sworn enemies. If I sit back and keep my mouth shut, Farrakhan leads his faithful into Scientology and their hate for my white skin dissipates. But if I DO sit back and watch that happen, then I'm deserving of the hatred that I find so dispicable! I've said for years that I wouldn't wish CoS on my worst enemy...I just never expected to be called on to prove it.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
You may be right but this didn't work for [strike]honkies[/strike] white folk, did it?
Huh? I'm surprised you don't know the history of Dianetics. Even before 1952, when Hubbard invented Scientology, Dianetics was dying out -- rapidly.

Certainly, a very clever marketing campaign sold a lot of Dianetics books in 1980s but that also died out rather quickly as people applied it and discovered it didn't deliver what was promised.

Dianetics has always failed and, with that, has been abandoned rather quickly. History will repeat itself with the NOI followers as well.

Bill

secretiveoldfag

Huh? I'm surprised you don't know the history of Dianetics. Even before 1952, when Hubbard invented Scientology, Dianetics was dying out -- rapidly.

Certainly, a very clever marketing campaign sold a lot of Dianetics books in 1980s but that also died out rather quickly as people applied it and discovered it didn't deliver what was promised.

Dianetics has always failed and, with that, has been abandoned rather quickly. History will repeat itself with the NOI followers as well.

Bill

Thanks for the information. I tend to lump Dianetics in with Scientology. I hope you are right.

Jquepublic

They're not just doing Dianetics. They're going onto the Scn Bridge, they're studying Hubbard Admin Tech, Farrakhan has instituted an org board and has said no one may serve as an official in NOI who has not gone Clear.

Hubbard's not their OL - Farrakhan is. If he says the stuff works and has value, many of his faithful followers will never question. If he says it works, they'll find a way to make it work. Placebo effect, if nothing else.

He and his officials have been indoctrinating them for at least a year in SP tech, to the point that one word of criticism of either Farrakhan OR Hubbard is causing them to disconnect from its source.

secretiveoldfag

They're not just doing Dianetics. They're going onto the Scn Bridge, they're studying Hubbard Admin Tech, Farrakhan has instituted an org board and has said no one may serve as an official in NOI who has not gone Clear.

Hubbard's not their OL - Farrakhan is. If he says the stuff works and has value, many of his faithful followers will never question. If he says it works, they'll find a way to make it work. Placebo effect, if nothing else.

He and his officials have been indoctrinating them for at least a year in SP tech, to the point that one word of criticism of either Farrakhan OR Hubbard is causing them to disconnect from its source.

This is in line with what I understood. Farrakhan truly believes Hubbard's tech will create for him an absolutely devoted brotherhood. Charlie Manson believed this also and look where it got him.

I feel sorry, a little, for Farrakhan's followers who do not have the ability to analyse. and I worry, a little, about where this is going. I am sure of one thing: Farrakhan has a plan, Hubbard is his front, and David Miscavige is his poodle.

These are trained Scientologists. What is to stop NOI taking over the Ideal Orgs and cutting out DM? They are already there in numbers.

Popcorn time, I think. (Glock is loaded and under the pillow.)

PS What is OL?

Jquepublic

This is in line with what I understood. Farrakhan truly believes Hubbard's tech will create for him an absolutely devoted brotherhood. Charlie Manson believed this also and look where it got him.

I feel sorry, a little, for Farrakhan's followers who do not have the ability to analyse or resist. But I worry, a little, about where this is going. I am sure of one thing: Farrakhan has a plan and David Miscavige is his poodle.

I go back to my original question. These are trained Scientologists. What is to stop NOI taking over the Ideal Orgs? They are already there in numbers.

Popcorn time, I think. (Checks Glock is loaded and under the pillow.)

Well, Farrakhan is 80 and he keeps talking about his hope for the nation once he is gone - he said something to the effect of hoping that CoS would provide a way for his nation to exist under their umbrella, so I think they're actually looking at doing a merger in the opposite direction - CoS to absorb NOI. But all bets are off at this point - it's way beyond crazy. I'm with you on the popcorn!

secretiveoldfag

"OL" = Opinion Leader

Thank you, Fly.

So... since Hubbard is long dead, and Farrakhan soon will be, though he is wearing well, who is to be the next OL of NOI?

Surely not our own dear mini-Fuhrer? Is Louie grooming one of his lieutenants? Tony?

I still wonder what he hopes to gain by getting into Scientology.

Jquepublic

Thank you, Fly.

So... since Hubbard is long dead, and Farrakhan soon will be, though he is wearing well, who is to be the next OL of NOI?

Surely not our own dear mini-Fuhrer? Is Louie grooming one of his lieutenants? Tony?

I still wonder what he hopes to gain by getting into Scientology.

(Sorry I didn't catch your PS edit)

Maybe Tony, yeah. He's one of the likely ones as far as I can tell. Or they're going to have an all-out war when Farrakhan dies. Well, my money is on the latter - all-out war over who leads.

Farrakhan is a little out there. Apparently he told his people back in the 80s that he was abducted by aliens and given an anal probe?? He was also involved with experiments trying to resurrect the recently dead in the 90s. Honestly, he and Hubbard would probably have gotten along just fine from the sound of things. :confused2: