Nation of Islam/Scientology are partners

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/368967303184751/
Leila Wills

News Flash -
1. Minister Farrakhan is "Allah in Person."
2. He is on a "rightly guided course."
3. His followers are on payment plans and "volunteer" agreements with various Scientology Orgs to pay for their increasing amount of courses.
4. Most communication regarding their involvement with the COS is now verbal instead of emails, FB posts, etc.
5. In public speeches, the NOI now doesn't mention COS, however, they are still "married" to the group.

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/369137369834411/

Leila Wills

SEE NEWS FLASH BELOW - Questions for the Class: Why are they indoctrinating the women worse than the men? What's with all the COS awards and certificates?

NEWS FLASH -

1. Saviours' Day 2013 will feature childish and senseless awards to the believers, such as: Best MGT, Best-Dressed MGT, MGT With Most On-Time Class Arrival, etc.

2. NOI Cult-Members are not turning in their coursework.

3. Attendance is down throughout Farrakhan's Org.
Note: MGT = Muslim Girls Training
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Girls_Training

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
1049_282880548497529_1185873532_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/361933050554843/

• 260919_100003267584517_1058895215_q.jpg

Leila Wills

Clear Ghana - These children have a Sea Org Contract for a Billion Years.

Larry "The Scammer" 4X aka Akbar Muhammad helped Isaac Hayes get a Scientology foothold in Ghana in the early nineties.

1049_282880548497529_1185873532_n.jpg

• October 5 at 12:53pm

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
384264_2524720373220_1056420739_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/369760946438720/

48896_1709725174_8425_q.jpg
Janice Darby

Hypnotism with Dianetics Past Lives Auditing...

384264_2524720373220_1056420739_n.jpg

4 hours ago

triumph

Silver Meritorious Patron
didn't see a reference' to this here....some of you might have caught this on other forums...

the Applied Scholastics Headquarters in Spanish Lakes Mo.... has been playing host to the Nation of Islam regularly over the past year

In fact they call it Camp Kiswah (kiswah is the cloth that covers the lode stone in Mecca)

they have had a web site for almost a year ..and have held a half dozen various Dianetics/Applied Scholastics events

its so dead at Applied Scholastics.. they have renamed it...for their partners
the Nation of Islam..

CAMP KISWAH...formerly Applied Scholastics Headquarters...

PHP:
http://ck.rdshg.info/

training MUI teachers.. a couple of youth camps,and a Couples seminar centered around Dianetics..along with a few other things...

Stats are booming... just for the NOI....

triumph

one of Louis Farrakhans daughters shilling Applied Scholastics in a Mills mall St Louis
540391_317204115023545_783269932_n.jpg

534787_317204595023497_1184411110_n.jpg

in a mall near St Louis

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
didn't see a reference' to this here....some of you might have caught this on other forums...

the Applied Scholastics Headquarters in Spanish Lakes Mo.... has been playing host to the Nation of Islam regularly over the past year

In fact they call it Camp Kiswah (kiswah is the cloth that covers the lode stone in Mecca)

they have had a web site for almost a year ..and have held a half dozen various Dianetics/Applied Scholastics events

its so dead at Applied Scholastics.. they have renamed it...for their partners
the Nation of Islam..

CAMP KISWAH...formerly Applied Scholastics Headquarters...

PHP:
http://ck.rdshg.info/
training MUI teachers.. a couple of youth camps,and a Couples seminar centered around Dianetics..along with a few other things...

Stats are booming... just for the NOI....

579046_291469097638674_524204812_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/370221883059293/

Leila Wills

Upcoming NOI/COS Cult Event at Scientology's Applied Scholastics Headquarters in Missouri. Whenever there is an NOI event, the place is called Camp Kiswah in an effort to make it sound Islamic. Any terminology about "SURVIVAL" is straight Scientology. That is not an NOI concept. Sorry to all those who thought Ava was the last hope.

56 minutes ago

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/370178186396996/

260919_100003267584517_1058895215_q.jpg
Leila Wills
Quick Note to the Class!

While some see the merging of the Nation of Islam with the Church of Scientology as comic relief, others, for a variety of reasons, are saddened and outraged. Members of our dynamic group, Scientology Invasion of the Black Community, wonder why the media has not brought more attention to this subject. I can’t speak for them but, I can speak for myself.

My first book, Farrakhan, The Movie, was a screenplay project that I began ten years ago. I met with Minister Farrakhan in 2002 and he said that he would sit down with me and go over his life story. Since then, I tried to no avail to have these sessions. As a former member of the NOI and someone who loved and thought very highly of Minister Farrakhan, he was the protagonist in the film and guaranteed a victorious and happy ending. Little did I know that through the years, he was developing a secret relationship with the Church of Scientology.

Once I found out that he had no intention to meet with me or stop this alliance, I told him that I was moving forward with my project and would release it as a book. My first book does not deal specifically with this relationship but, it lays the foundation of not only Farrakhan but, the Nation of Islam and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. After years of research and so many important issues covered in the screenplay, I could not change the direction of the book simply because the ending involved the new twist with Scientology. I decided to address this topic in a separate manuscript.

I had to finish the first project and release the book because the NOI had begun a serious campaign to recruit unsuspecting members of our community into this strange, pay-as-you-go- religion and something had to be done. Once my book was published, I reached out to Ishmael Allah Bey and Professor Billy Denham EL aka Professor I Self after watching their videos and listening to their radio shows. While I was still trying to get a meeting with Minister Farrakhan, they had already gone public with this fiasco. Together, we are mainly concerned with cult-awareness and alerting the public that this alliance has taken place.

My next book, The Final Fall, delves specifically into the “marriage” between these two groups and the subsequent fall-out. As far as the media goes, I have spoken to quite a few reporters and journalists and whether or not they do stories is not my concern. They are onlookers with editorial boards and such to answer to while this was part of my life story. (Besides, our people have always had the grapevine because we knew the revolution would not be televised.)

Lastly, I am a journalist and with our group, sources of members still inside the NOI, members of Anonymous, and ex-Scientologists, we, together, will continue to tell this story.

548956_291423574309893_464020607_n.jpg

9 hours ago

triumph

butthurt...alert

Subject: Can someone help me get rid of some entheta that comes up when you Google our name?
Dear Friends,

There is some entheta coming up when you Google the name GRODYSH.
This is cutting across our flows to help the children at our orphanage.

Can someone please help me get this entheta off the first page of Google's search?

Thank you!

AOL (Abundance of Love),
Leslie

Leslie Person Hobbs
Vice President
GRODYSH* Int'l Inc. - the Future Of Haiti Organization
*GROup DYnamic for the Survival of Haiti
a 501(c)(3)-approved charitable organization
www.grodysh.org
FB "Grodysh pour Haiti"
2, Impasse Jean, route SOS,
Santo 19, Croix des Bouquets,
P-au-P, Haiti. HT-6310

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I'd just like to thank the people who are keeping this thread updated. This is the only place I get to read about this stuff. Much appreciated. :)

Paul

OperatingSP

Patron with Honors
VERY interesting observations.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/339486949466120/permalink/370366206378194/

David Thompson

I haven't seen any pictures or videos with Farrakhan & Miscaviage together --to show the NOI & COS marriage/attachment as a equal --mutual relationship. (Like when the leaders of foreign countries give joint press conferences after their meeting discussing the relationship between two countries). Shouldn't Miscaviage be at Farrakhan's in house COS speeches and at least The NOIs Saviors Day's main address. I remember one of Farrakhan's lessons where he said that he informed Elijah when he went to meet a group of black nationalists- I think the Black Panthers and Farrakhan submitted to their search procedure with Huey Newton. And Elijah firmly corrected/ chastised Farrakhan for going to do all that. Elijah then taught him how he (Elijah) sat in Chicago making decisions for projects around the world and that leaders would have to come to him in Chicago If they requested a meeting. I'm paraphrasing but that's the point. I get the impression from these posts that the COS is the teacher and NOI are the students. The Supreme Wisdom is the best curriculum and the prayer service-- if sincere and consistent-- is better than the auditing process . In prayer you bring up you, recall your demons of the past -- and deal with them. I believe if Elijah heard that speech by Tony Muhammad talking about his lack of sincerity in his prayer and how Dianetics gave him life repair -- that Eljiah would have called him a hypocrite. Where is the posts of Miscaviage speaking on the value of The Teachings, for example How To Eat To Live ?

OKB7Z2hkREe.png
12 hours ago via mobile

• Ishmael Bey There is zero pictures or praise from Scientologist about anything from The Hon. Elijah Muhammad. To be honest this is a Husband/Whore relationship. When a man does not want to be seen with his mistress or whore he is not seen with her. Miscaviage is never seen with any NOI nor anbody Black for that matter accept as some promotional picture opening a building or something. The NOI is using all of their propaganda so it is a one way, "marriage".

The NOI under Farrakhan has stated openly that the Supreme and Islam itself is not sufficient without the use of L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics. They have even said the Quran is not effective without the Dianetics book being next to it.
    11 hours ago · 3

• Lofton A Emenari I would suggest that David Thompson please investigate this Group page as much as possible. There has been so much information here that even a "fool" could learn.
    11 hours ago

• Lofton A Emenari Everyday people say, "I love God". Are there any pictures of themselves with God?. And while this may seem a 'ridiculous' analogy it is equally ridiculous to say where is the physical proof that Farrakhan and Miscavage are united at the hip in a photograph.
    11 hours ago

• David Thompson I wasn't asking for proof..my comments were more confirmation. Ishmael Bey said it best....
    11 hours ago via mobile

• Lofton A Emenari As said before, "There has been so much information here that even a "fool" could learn"
    10 hours ago

• Leila Wills Good post, David. Not only has Miscavidge not been seen with Farrakhan, it seems that the Toby speech you referenced and LF himself speaking to clergy and the FOI passing out The Way To Happiness, are ways that the NOI uses to prove their devotion and loyalty to the Church of Scientology. LF has dubbed the VP of the Celebrity Center Shane X, the NOI has turned their mosques into course rooms, etc. It IS as Ishmael said it. Not really a marriage at all but a prostitute trying to marry the pimp. Meanwhile, when the COS people are at NOI events, they give the greetings all the while mocking "religion." Louis Farrakhan has taught the Scientologists how to appeal to religious and superstitious people using language as the technique. All of us see this "marriage" as it really is - nonexistant. The COS is gonna pimp them til they don't have anything left.
    10 hours ago via mobile · 2

• Leila Wills Also, it's good for the Class to post their thoughts, observations, and questions. Patience Lofton! Patience! :)
    blank.gif

10 hours ago via mobile · 2

• Lofton A Emenari ..sigh...
    10 hours ago

• Leila Wills LOL
    10 hours ago via mobile · 1

• James Jackson Bro. David, here is the lecture you are referencing from above starting at the 2:39 min mark:http://youtu.be/dbF2nJ_bWhw
    10 hours ago · 1

• James Jackson Three (3) things to note: 1). This is one of those early "priming" lectures that was EXTREMELY HEAVY on preparing the "believers" to accept the Minister's "divine appointment" as The Messenger's "vicegerent" here on Earth, lol...2). Where are all thoseministers (disciples) today and under what "circumstances" did most of them leave, depart, etc... 3). Manure was present at this lecture, just "skinning and grinning " because at the end of this "speech" the Minister gives his Org (CROE) a "plug" (an endorsement). Side note: for anybody who has followed Manure's shows over the years, Manure ended up BLASTING the Minister for YEARS over something he said in this "endorsement" at the Mosque. The Minister suggested that they have a "movie night" and for Manure to come over to the Mosque and show some of his "archival films" to the Believers. In latter years, Manure would "deride" the Minister for making this suggestion on his shows asserting that for him (Manure) to come over to the Mosque to have a "movie night" was "beneath him" because of all the work that his Org (CROE) does, lol. Manure brazenly asserted that if the Believers wanted to REALLY learn about THEM, then they needed to head over to CROE, lol. Do you see his implication? The back-handed SLAP? Man, I tell you.....ALL these guys are cut from the same cloth, lol.
    10 hours ago · 2

triumph

Farrakhan's
Final Call
Riding for peace in Los Angeles

By Sandra Muhammad | Last updated: Oct 26, 2012 - 10:53:13 AM
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/National_News_2/article_9310.shtml
LOS ANGELES (FinalCall.com) - When some people think of motorcycle clubs, they visualize intimidating riders who pass time with bar fights, drinking alcohol, and breaking the law. But on Saturday, Oct. 14, that image was shattered when more than 250 bikers conducted the 1st Annual United in Peace Festival Ride.
250.. thats not what all the pictures show..but whatever...
They distributed brochures of Minister Louis Farrakhan’s historic Million Man March Pledge and Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard’s “The Way to Happiness” guides to better living. The next Peace Ride is scheduled for Nov. 4, and each month afterward.
“The ride was a success. The Harleys and the Sports bikes uniting together. ... You can’t bring nothing better to the table. This has never been done before,” Omar told The Final Call.
I did see one lone Harley in the Hundreds of pictures I looked at.... saw more scooters than Harleys...mixing with mainly Japanese sport bikes...
“This didn’t just come in a vacuum but is in conjunction with what the F.O.I. is doing. The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan sparked this flame and now other people are joining on to this whole peace movement and are going into the streets to promote love and peace among our gang members,” said Student Minister Tony Muhammad, Nation of Islam Western region representative.
He co-hosted the Peace Ride with Big Boy, Power 106 FM/KPWR’s morning drive time DJ and Reverend Alfreddie Johnson of the World Literacy Crusade. They and other grassroots community leaders are also hosting the United in Peace Festival (UpFest), slated for some time in 2013. The UpFest is an Awards and Peace Unity Rally, designed to bring peace to the streets of Los Angeles through literacy and gang prevention, Student Minister Muhammad said.
Organizers hope to help create a strong awareness and movement of peace, similar to those witnessed in the 1960s and 70s, he continued.
MLK...NOT!
The UpFest grew out of the desire of Big Boy and others to help charities that work to keep peace in the streets by reducing gang violence, Min. Muhammad explained. “I am not here to show off and it is not about me. I’ll be riding slow because it (peace) takes time,” Big Boy declared.
“I feel very, very positive! Incredible experience, very, very spiritual for me to see the unity of Black, Brown, female, police officers. The effect that we had on the community, the children, the young people, it’s a beautiful experience,” said Rev. Johnson. It was his first ride but he still kept up.
maybe for the next ride Alfreddie can take the training wheels off his scooter...pull the restriction plate..and top 25mph....

guanoloco

As-Wased
From the previous article here's this:

Although both the Nation of Islam and Scientology embrace extraterrestrial theories as well as self-improvement programs aimed at lifting members to higher and higher levels, they nevertheless make for extremely surprising partners. NOI is a racist hate group that holds that white people are intrinsically, biologically evil — “blue-eyed devils,” in the group’s parlance. Scientology’s followers, who include several well-known celebrities and other wealthy people, are overwhelmingly white (although membership is open to all) and its founder reportedly was a racist who long defended South African apartheid.

Isn't there something stupid with allying with such a destructive group as opposed to say Buddhism or something? Islam itself and especially squirreled versions such as NOI are polarized implant dramatizations per Scientology.

Amazing.

secretiveoldfag

Re: Scientology/Nation of Islam are in a husband/whore relationship

Ishmael put it very nicely.

There is zero pictures or praise from Scientologist about anything from The Hon. Elijah Muhammad. To be honest this is a Husband/Whore relationship. When a man does not want to be seen with his mistress or whore he is not seen with her. Miscaviage is never seen with any NOI nor anbody Black for that matter accept as some promotional picture opening a building or something. The NOI is using all of their propaganda so it is a one way, "marriage".