What's new

Nation of Islam/Scientology are partners

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Re: Scientology Life Repair at Nation of Islam Mosque Maryam this weekend

Scientology Life Repair at Nation of Islam Mosque Maryam this weekend

[video=youtube_share;gIQ-fLqnk2w]http://youtu.be/gIQ-fLqnk2w[/video]

HT: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/446282268786587/

Watching this guy talk I would say that he learned a lot from watching LRH lectures. Bits of truth that people can agree with then the weird invented random thoughts told as gospel truth and all the while that smile, charismatic, benevolent, magnanimous smile I do wonder if he thinks he's Wrong Cupboard himself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1EtSAJF_y8

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
“Dianetics and The Power of the Mind to follow CLEAR instructions"

“Dianetics and The Power of the Mind to follow CLEAR instructions"
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sion4l...he-power-of-the-mind-to-follow-clear-instruct

VIDEO AT ABOVE LINK

Download video
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sion4l...ower-of-the-mind-to-follow-clear-instruct.mp3

Another Clean Glass Production & the Sisterhood Connection Presents: “Dianetics and The Power of the Mind to follow CLEAR instructions" This Wednesday May 15, 2013 @ 10:00 AM with our Beloved Brother Philip A Muhammad Call in # (914) 803-4041..Tune In...In Peace (As-Salaam Alaikum)

CommunicatorIC

[video=youtube_share;GJ3-bVEiFkg]http://youtu.be/GJ3-bVEiFkg[/video]

HT: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/457838740964273/
James Jackson
Was the FOUNDER of Scientology able to go back on his "time track" and cure himself of his racial vitriol, animus and hatred of Black people? You watch and be the judge, lol.

safe_image.php

Scientology Racist Pig L Ron Hubbard lectures devoted followers YouTube

www.youtube.com

If You Weren't Breathing Through A Straw And Your Brain Was Getting Enough Oxygen You'd Know That This Man's Life was More Important Than Yours Will Ever Be. What Have You Done For Humanity ? NOTHING ! You Are The Racist SP !

Like · · Follow Post · Share · 9 hours ago near Chicago, IL

CommunicatorIC

From the Facebook Group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ScientologyInvasion.of.the.BlackCommunity/permalink/462444887170325/
Burnnel Jabbar

Posted in the group Association of Black Scientologist.

Derek Muhammad

There is some misunderstanding prevalent here. Scientology and Dianetics are not the same. They are not congruent. If you are going to discuss this please make sure we are right and exact in what we are discussing.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
I talked about this with Lynn Fountain Campbell on Saturday. She's African-American, was a Scientologist for decades, & is very knowledgeable about the NOI and why Farrakhan, who used to preach that Caucasians were "white devils" that needed to be put under one's foot, is now re-writing history and kissing up to David Miscavige & Scientology.

She said there were 2 factions of NOI and that the traditional one is vehemently opposed to Farrakhan & what he is doing, though you hear little of the NOI opposed to Scientology, but Lynn says it is there.

I think the other faction may be called The lost/found Nation of Islam, and I believe it may be considerably smaller than Farrakhan's organization. The "white devil" characterization is still often heard in Farrakhan's speeches , along with his Jew hating doctrines. What I find astonishing is the absence of any serious media reportage on this unholy "union" because NO DECENT WORTWHILE GROUP WOULD EVER, EVER JOIN WITH EITHER OF THESE PARIAH ORGANIZATIONS

BTW, Scientology is suffused with a considerable amount of anti-Semitic tropes (remember Ron's rants about the "world bankers") and this is frequently manifested via OSA. OSA often goes after Jewish organizations that are working to expose cults as dangerous. I'm quite certain that Miscavige and Farrakhan's anti-Semitism is one more factor that has them currently joined at the hip.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Meanwhile,
Jaden Smith the 15-year old star actor and rapper dropped a bomb shell that has stirred up controversy. This rich home schooled protégé of Will Smith has challenged the idea of schooling and conventional education and the son of Jada Pinkett Smith believes the school systems brainwash students and strip them of their basic intelligence.

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/jaden-smith-quit-school-drop-out-twitter-scientology-0916/

How long will Jaden last in EPF? Can't the boy read?

More at the link...

AnonKat

Crusader
Re: Scientology Life Repair at Nation of Islam Mosque Maryam this weekend

Watching this guy talk I would say that he learned a lot from watching LRH lectures. Bits of truth that people can agree with then the weird invented random thoughts told as gospel truth and all the while that smile, charismatic, benevolent, magnanimous smile I do wonder if he thinks he's Wrong Cupboard himself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1EtSAJF_y8

THIS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN IS THE IMPLANTER AT WORK, AT HIS BEST

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron
Interesting article -- and it will certainly be newsworthy if Jaden Smith joins the sea org, too. Is there an NOI connection with the Smith family?

JB

I don't think the Will Smiths have anything in common with NOI except skin colour but they have been used by the Cult as a poster family to promote Hubbard's Applied Scholastics in colored communities in the Caribbean for example.

Using Jaden as a recruitment tool seems part of the same strategy. Why are his parents so shy of coming out?

I wonder if these colored communites are up-to-date with the fate of the Smith's own school.

They should really have their own thread; always coming up with some new lunacy. Mods might like to consider moving the Smith posts to a separate thread?

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
<snip> Using Jaden as a recruitment tool seems part of the same strategy. Why are his parents so shy of coming out?<snip>

<snip> They should really have their own thread; always coming up with some new lunacy. Mods might like to consider moving the Smith posts to a separate thread?<snip>

Agree that the Smith family employs a curious method of public relations 'spin' when it comes to Co$/scientology and Applied Scholastics -- happily walking and talking like ducks, yet bristling at the label 'duck' itself. The reluctance to publicly wear/bear the label 'scientologist' may stem from shyness, as you suggest above, or it may have 100 other causes, but this particular 'spin' doesn't seem to propel the family members' careers ever-upward, as celebrity media management is traditionally designed/employed to do.

JB

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Published earlier today on Roger Friedman's blog:

Exclusive: Will Smith and Jada Pinkett $150,000 Nation of Islam 2015 Donation Verified

EXCLUSIVE
We always worried about Will Smith and Jada Pinkett’s flirtation with Scientology. For several years they underwrote their own private school in Calabasas, California that incorporated Scientology curriculum. They often gave money to Scientology organizations through their 501c3 tax free foundation.

But now they have a new cause. In 2015, according to federal tax forms, the Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation made possibly its largest donation ever: to the Nation of Islam. The 2015 Form 990 shows a donation to Muhammad’s Holy Temple of Islam, Chicago, for $150,000. The Holy Temple of Islam is a dba for Louis Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam.

Read Full Post: http://www.showbiz411.com/2017/01/1...150000-nation-of-islam-2015-donation-verified

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

The Nation of Islam have been well and truly played/conned and tricked by the good old cofs.

Even the members themselves (of both cults) and COB included must wonder how on earth they managed to pull that one off ... and how they are going to go forward with the "alliance".

Money ... they must have lots and the cofs want it.

Simples.

:biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

The Nation of Islam have been well and truly played/conned and tricked by the good old cofs.

Even the members themselves (of both cults) and COB included must wonder how on earth they managed to pull that one off ... and how they are going to go forward with the "alliance".

Money ... they must have lots and the cofs want it.

Simples.

I've wondered about that too.

Maybe you're right.

But, at times I have also considered another possibility:

--NOI is made up of not-affluent African Americans who have little or
no expendable income. This aligns with the demographics of the
urban neighborhoods they are located in.

--Farrakhan may have looked enviously (he's a con man after all) at
the vast wealth Scientology has aggregated and wondered: "How did
those mother*ckers get all dat money and all dem huge buildings!?!!!
"

--I would imagine that Farrakhan wishes his own parishioners could
"flourish and prosper" so they could donate BILLIONS of dollars to
NOI, which could then open mosques all over the world.​

So, allowing my speculation to continue a bit further, WHAT IF Farrakhan got some intro or lower level auditing and had a huge win? That first domino falling may be all that was required to set the cascade of events in motion--culminating with COB "closing" them on helping NOI to get their parishioners making money, making more money and getting others to make money.

And there is one other scenario that I think of as well.

That Farrakhan sees a ripe once-in-a-lifetime mark that he can hijack. The COS. He came to power, remember, by murdering his way onto post as the NOI leader. He sees some weak-as-hell Scientologists who are virtually hypnotized-cash-flowing-zombies. And take a look at all the upper level reliance COS already has put not he shoulders of NOI members for their public relations, Sunday services, et al.

This last scenario includes the idea that both COB and Farrakhan BOTH THINK that they are far more brilliant, charismatic, clever, manipulative, powerful, and unscrupulatively wiling to use criminal means to get/defend what they want. COB sees an old leader in Farrakhan who is likely to die in the next few years. Louis sees something he likes too.

Just some random reactive thoughts to pass the time. lol

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

I've wondered about that too.

Maybe you're right.

But, at times I have also considered another possibility:

--NOI is made up of not-affluent African Americans who have little or
no expendable income. This aligns with the demographics of the
urban neighborhoods they are located in.

--Farrakhan may have looked enviously (he's a con man after all) at
the vast wealth Scientology has aggregated and wondered: "How did
those mother*ckers get all dat money and all dem huge buildings!?!!!
"

--I would imagine that Farrakhan wishes his own parishioners could
"flourish and prosper" so they could donate BILLIONS of dollars to
NOI, which could then open mosques all over the world.​

So, allowing my speculation to continue a bit further, WHAT IF Farrakhan got some intro or lower level auditing and had a huge win? That first domino falling may be all that was required to set the cascade of events in motion--culminating with COB "closing" them on helping NOI to get their parishioners making money, making more money and getting others to make money.

And there is one other scenario that I think of as well.

That Farrakhan sees a ripe once-in-a-lifetime mark that he can hijack. The COS. He came to power, remember, by murdering his way onto post as the NOI leader. He sees some weak-as-hell Scientologists who are virtually hypnotized-cash-flowing-zombies. And take a look at all the upper level reliance COS already has put not he shoulders of NOI members for their public relations, Sunday services, et al.

This last scenario includes the idea that both COB and Farrakhan BOTH THINK that they are far more brilliant, charismatic, clever, manipulative, powerful, and unscrupulatively wiling to use criminal means to get/defend what they want. COB sees an old leader in Farrakhan who is likely to die in the next few years. Louis sees something he likes too.

Just some random reactive thoughts to pass the time. lol

Yes! It would be wonderful (sorta) if Farrakhan played/conned and tricked the cofs (and that ran through my mind earlier too).

They deserve each other.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Yes! It would be wonderful (sorta) if Farrakhan played/conned and tricked the cofs (and that ran through my mind earlier too).

They deserve each other.

Precisely, m'am!

And the conversion from NOI to COS (if Farrakhan or his successors ultimately get the reins of power) is not even that complex.

All NOI needs to do is change the obligatory 5-times-a-day-prayer to an obligatory 5-reg-cycles-a-day.

COS vs NOI! I like it! Isn't this about the point in the movie where Sonny Corleone gathers up all his OT hit men and "goes to the mattresses"?