What's new

Natural Clears

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
No problem about a mis-read - we all do it. Do you really feel you have bad karma with women? It surprises me that you should say that.

At first I wrote it as a joke, to fill in, without having anything better I could think about.

But since you ask and there is no much action in this thread on a Friday evening, why not take it up as some kind of a Freudian slip of sorts.

Unless I'm in an agreed upon monogamous relationship I'm surrounded by more women proposing than, due to the schedules of my activities, I can handle. Oh well - even when I'm in a relationship they do, and actually do more, lol. When in - in a relationship, I mean - be it one stands or longer, women kind of stick, originate that's it, and wish to "keep" me.

On my end, there is a moment I start "looking for" again. Don't misread me, every relationship is/was honest, I keep my promises, we have fun, and they all would "take me back" if I wished, but at some point my attention starts to wander off, there are other women, and I recognize it as a "bad" indicator.

So my conclusion was I find my ideal woman's, ideal partner's, characteristics in many women. There isn't one that has them all. It's not that I wish her to love from Led Zeppelin, Yes to Rachmaninov or Mahler, going thorugh Indian and African Music, have special expectations or that kind of things. I keep it very simple and anything goes.

The other conclusion I had is Love is contextual, which don't last for ever. So maybe somewhere I'm looking for something which is too much of an absolute. An incorrect estimation of effort. You know - meeting that special one, looking into each other's eyes and that alone would cause the vanishment of any and all Universes. A timeless moment of Truth.

And from my Man's observation I noticed women aren't complicated. I'd say (even though the etiquette doesn't allow them to state it openly) women are very SEX oriented, more than men actually. At first I thought it was European women, then playing around with African bands I noticed that it was not so. On a trip in the States it was the same.

Is that a bad karma? the simplest and most fun moments in this Lifetime was when I was living alone having great relationships with nearly a different women every day or night, all in the open, nothing unsaid. But I was not really satisfied. Would be my somehow 17th century Romantic search of that soulmate outdated? what you, a woman, would say?

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
Hubbard talked of how their are beings who are newer to this universe than others. Timetrack bulletins for example.

Yet inc 1 has a specific date.

How do you reconcile that to everyone having inc 1?

in case that needs to be specified:

Hubbard states in his own handwriting 'Incident One - occurs at the Start of Track"

Last edited:

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
Natural OT! The word duh! comes to mind.

Indeed you we are all naturally OT. Believing one to be a body is very unnatural.

strange world.

I agree - I see everyone I meet as Natural Clear. Unless they themselves assert otherwise.

:coolwink:

Mystic

Crusader
This is a picture of a natural clear, natural OT and a reactive mind all in one. Note it is soulless, fixed on posing and being lifeless.

There are no other natural clears, natural OTs or reactive minds. This one was conjured to do a con job.

scient.techbull2.gif

Smilla

Ordinary Human
At first I wrote it as a joke, to fill in, without having anything better I could think about.

But since you ask and there is no much action in this thread on a Friday evening, why not take it up as some kind of a Freudian slip of sorts.

Unless I'm in an agreed upon monogamous relationship I'm surrounded by more women proposing than, due to the schedules of my activities, I can handle. Oh well - even when I'm in a relationship they do, and actually do more, lol. When in - in a relationship, I mean - be it one stands or longer, women kind of stick, originate that's it, and wish to "keep" me.

On my end, there is a moment I start "looking for" again. Don't misread me, every relationship is/was honest, I keep my promises, we have fun, and they all would "take me back" if I wished, but at some point my attention starts to wander off, there are other women, and I recognize it as a "bad" indicator.

So my conclusion was I find my ideal woman's, ideal partner's, characteristics in many women. There isn't one that has them all. It's not that I wish her to love from Led Zeppelin, Yes to Rachmaninov or Mahler, going thorugh Indian and African Music, have special expectations or that kind of things. I keep it very simple and anything goes.

The other conclusion I had is Love is contextual, which don't last for ever. So maybe somewhere I'm looking for something which is too much of an absolute. An incorrect estimation of effort. You know - meeting that special one, looking into each other's eyes and that alone would cause the vanishment of any and all Universes. A timeless moment of Truth.

And from my Man's observation I noticed women aren't complicated. I'd say (even though the etiquette doesn't allow them to state it openly) women are very SEX oriented, more than men actually. At first I thought it was European women, then playing around with African bands I noticed that it was not so. On a trip in the States it was the same.

Is that a bad karma? the simplest and most fun moments in this Lifetime was when I was living alone having great relationships with nearly a different women every day or night, all in the open, nothing unsaid. But I was not really satisfied. Would be my somehow 17th century Romantic search of that soulmate outdated? what you, a woman, would say?

Well that's an interesting reply. I wouldn't say you're suffering from bad karma, as you seem to be enjoying yourself whilst giving enjoyment in an honest way. Nothing wrong there. Your lifestyle is not something I've experienced, but you describe it well. Love is what matters - the form it takes is not so important. There is something wonderful in a long monogamous relationship though, where you find more and more to love in your partner as time passes. That's my reality, as I've only ever had/wanted one sexual partner. You enjoy sharing yourself more broadly, and that's fine, but I suspect that you will eventually find someone who will so bedazzle you that you will just know she is the one for you. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice weekend.

Nice video. Off topic. Who cares?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysb2Uftaqeg

Terril park

Sponsor

Well I'm Pierrots friend and visited him. He is extremely knowledgable about tech. His english is a bit skewed, but one on one, asking questions could handle misunderstandings I found.

Onto 2D. His current partner is a sweetie. Her sister is a riot and we all had much fun together :) Fell in love with his ex. Shhhh. she dosn't know that.

Met another women proposing to him. Halfway in love with her. :)

Aint life FUN!!!

Smilla

Ordinary Human
Well I'm Pierrots friend and visited him. He is extremely knowledgable about tech. His english is a bit skewed, but one on one, asking questions could handle misunderstandings I found.

Onto 2D. His current partner is a sweetie. Her sister is a riot and we all had much fun together :) Fell in love with his ex. Shhhh. she dosn't know that.

Met another women proposing to him. Halfway in love with her. :)

Aint life FUN!!!

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Veda

Sponsor
A quiz for Scientologists -

"Kicking a baby's head in,
"running over him with a steamroller,
"cutting him in half with a rusty knife,
"boiling him in Lysol,
"and all the while with crazy people
"screaming the most horrifying
"and unprintable things at him."

The above is:

1) A description by Hubbard of what happened to the cherub after he was no longer needed as content for the Incident One Implant.

2) An early description by Hubbard of Incident Two, with Xenu at the controls of the steamroller.

3) Hubbard's explanation in 'Dianetics, The Modern Science of Mental Health' for how a homosexual is made.

The correct answer is No. 3.

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
Please wordclear " ase"

"case" - or "ase" with a typo, my finger missing the "c" as I was then probably reaching for that glass of great red wine. I edited it in the original post.

I miss London. Vintage guitars shops on Denmark street, little streets around Covent Garden, and more. I let you know how my planning goes and perhaps we'll meet soon.

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
Well that's an interesting reply. I wouldn't say you're suffering from bad karma, as you seem to be enjoying yourself whilst giving enjoyment in an honest way. Nothing wrong there. Your lifestyle is not something I've experienced, but you describe it well. Love is what matters - the form it takes is not so important. There is something wonderful in a long monogamous relationship though, where you find more and more to love in your partner as time passes. That's my reality, as I've only ever had/wanted one sexual partner. You enjoy sharing yourself more broadly, and that's fine, but I suspect that you will eventually find someone who will so bedazzle you that you will just know she is the one for you. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice weekend.

Nice video. Off topic. Who cares?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysb2Uftaqeg

Hi Smilla,

:) thank you for this nice response. That's my reality too and you suspect correctly - I'll get there, lol.

The echo one gets in a reply to one's post, or origination, is sometimes amazing. What a beautiful video! It reminds me of a relationship I had with two women, Artists, who were in Love with each other. That was close to ideal. I should get in touch and see how they're doing nowadays, thanks for the reminder :) and thanks for sharing.

Have a nice week-end,

now back to my guitars.

Veda

Sponsor
-snip-

(Hi Veda, you know I post sometimes for my self-amusement, lol)

-snip-

I know it, and you know it, but some haven't figured it out yet.

You have, and deserve to have, zero credibility, because you post on ESMB, primarily for self-amusement, and with disregard for truth. That doesn't mean that you always lie, it just means that - ho hum - truth isn't important to you.

Pierrot

Patron with Honors
I know it, and you know it, but some haven't figured it out yet.

You have, and deserve to have, zero credibility, because you post on ESMB, primarily for self-amusement, and with disregard for truth. That doesn't mean that you always lie, it just means that - ho hum - truth isn't important to you.

Hi Veda, long time no see...

Internet medium, like going to the movies or to a concert, is also an entertainement medium. Movies sometimes raise serious matters, about human condition, wake people up and prompt some to take actions in the real world. Artists like Sting (I love Sting!) making people aware of trouble with forest in Amazone, Live Aids concerts, etc get people moving. Nevertheless Movies and Concerts are under the heading of Entertainment. Same with the Internet to some extent.

Thus I say it openly - I'm here for Entertainment, on my leisure time.

I'm sorry to inform you that you are in no position to say what my stance is regarding Truth. If you wrote "you post on ESMB, primarily for self-amusement(entertainment), and with disregard for credibility" I would fully agree with you.

But you raise a very important point here. - is truth individual? or is there a collective Truth? - it's important as collective Truth is what cults are made of.

Anyway - hats off for your persistance in transmitting your truth. I appreciate it while I'm lurking here and I have no disregard for that.

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
If it came up it would have to be looked at with NOTs, which you don't deliver<<

Who said I don't deliver NOTs? It's an excellent tech for it's purpose, handling those audited on Dn when already clear.

>>Excalibur and CBR's levels above being an endless unflat OTIII<<

You obviously do not understand them then.

>>Well - from what I read above, you and I have not the same acquaintances and don't live in the same neighbourhood. Do you also take in session thetans that have a body? I mean - those that have an Inc 1? I suggest you try, it's very enlightening<<

You are, to my opinion, very snide. Of course I work with people at ALL levels, from new through to OT16.

>>Happy now, Allen?<<

Should I be? You put long winded negativity on my experiences, claiming either I don't understand the tech or are misguided. I have been closely associated with the tech since 1965, worked directly with LRH on the ship in 68 and also studied directly with Bill Robertson in 88-90.

I choose not to bother with your comments any more. I see no value in it.

Regards, Allen

Challenge

Silver Meritorious Patron
By insisting that pretty much everyone has the same CC implant and the same R6 implant, he is saying that that particular content is identical person to person. Of course he also mentions individual engrams and implants too that differ from person to person.

As for the truth of the matter, that is another subject.

Paul

well I am not going into a search for reference. It was in the context of explaining the Grade Chart, and he was saying that the "pattern of the bank' is the same, from person to person. IOW, the Grade Chart follows the pattern of the bank, and was devised by Hisself in that manner.

Challenge

Ted

Gold Meritorious Patron
well I am not going into a search for reference. It was in the context of explaining the Grade Chart, and he was saying that the "pattern of the bank' is the same, from person to person. IOW, the Grade Chart follows the pattern of the bank, and was devised by Hisself in that manner.

Challenge

In several different policies. I won't search for it either.

It was a good sales pitch though for the believers.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Challenge

Well, if you want to make a big thing out of it. . . . :)

There is a film called "The Pattern of the Bank." It's one of the films on the Clearing Course and OT2. He draws a big chart and shows a diagram of the "10 runs through" the CC implant, and the five different parts that make up one run through, such as "The 7s", "The Basic End Words" and so on. Each of these parts of course has an exact make-up with exact words and exact actions, that one supposedly re-experiences for oneself while auditing away on the CC. If anyone is desperate to see it, it's here: http://www.freezoneearth.org/Prometheus04/clearCourse/index.htm.

Over the top of those neat little boxes representing those 10 identical runs he draws blobs (or crosses or something, I forget exactly what) to represent individual engrams and secondaries, obviously different person to person as I didn't have the same car accident that my aunt did. And then on top of that he draws a big swirly "fog" obscuring the whole thing, representing the thousands of locks an individual accumulates in a lifetime. He even calls it a fog.

He then gives a PR spiel about how other therapies never got underneath the fog, by only recognising and addressing light locks.

At the time (1965?) it must have been pretty impressive. The problem was that I was first viewing it in 1979, when I first did OT2, and it didn't make sense. Unless one sort of pretended that he was talking about the OT3 R6 implant instead, which also conveniently had 10 runs.

But still, as a model of how the mind was structured, sort of, I thought it was pretty good.

Now, of course, I see it as utter twaddle, but this is now and that was then.

Paul