What's new

NEED AN AUDITOR IN HAMPSHIRE - WILL TRAVEL

mrvegas

I'm looking for somebody that has the necessary qualifications and is willing to give me some auditing...
I am based in Southampton?Portsmouth area but would travel a little way for a good auditor.

Any help please?

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for the promo. :)

PaulsRobot is better for scios than RoboCounsellor, whose intended audience is non-scios.

Paul

Cool Paul , i got it now, your site is very easy way to introduce someone to the idea of auditing without having to explain it.

I have a few of my friends who have been on there, who were suprised.

thanks for the explanation.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Mrvegas,

What makes you think you need auditing?

I think auditing and e-meters are a load of bunk, I think the methods used to extract information out of you are detrimental to your health and will cause you even more anxiety and problems in the future.

Listen to this man and if you have the time, watch all of these videos 1-9, it will give you a good resume of scientology and the technology as devised by L. Ron Hubbard and his cronies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfJ6xwSX_Ww

Watch right to the end, where he discusses the e-meter.

Quote: He believed in the meter, we did not".

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I'm looking for somebody that has the necessary qualifications and is willing to give me some auditing...
I am based in Southampton?Portsmouth area but would travel a little way for a good auditor.

Any help please?

Just out of curiosity, what are the 'necessary qualifications" you seek?

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron

Any help please?

Quote taken from Chris Owen's 'The Control Agenda:Control, Responsibility and Freedom in the Church of Scientology'

Conclusion
Talking about a coherently defined "control agenda" is to some extent a false premise. The body of beliefs and assumptions that makes up Scientology is emphatically not a coherent system; it was assembled piecemeal over the years, and the effect of external influences and Hubbard's own changing state of mind can clearly be seen in its many contradictory elements. Even so, there are certain consistent themes running throughout Scientology, replicated through increasingly broad areas of interest — something which the concept of the control agenda highlights.

Those involved in counseling ex-Scientologists have often commented on the extremely durable hold which the belief system has over its adherents. This is especially true of current members (see Bob Penny's excellent Social Control in Scientology for an analysis of the ways in which Scientologists are influenced by their Church) but also applies far beyond the confines of the Scientology organisation. Many ex-Scientologists go through a stage of continuing to practice Scientology whilst rejecting what they see as the arbitrary authoritarianism of the Church; some remain in this stage for a long time, joining the loosely-knit group of "independent Scientologists" known as the Freezone or joining other offshoots of Scientology.

Hubbard frequently described Scientology as "the science of certainty", and this is the true appeal of the control agenda: it provides the individual Scientologist with a complete worldview ranging from his personal life to the nature of the universe itself and promises him the prospect of taking complete control of every aspect of life. This is a highly attractive proposition to many. It is no wonder that people choose to follow the certainties of Hubbard's control agenda rather than face an uncertain world governed by uncontrollable and incomprehensible forces. Parting from the control agenda is, then, not simply a matter of exposing Hubbard's errors and personal faults; it requires a leap of faith, out of the light of easy certainty and into the uncertain darkness of the real world.
Chris Owen
November 2000

http://www.solitarytrees.net/cowen/misc/literati.htm

A very worthwhile read.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious

Any help please?

Southhampton/Plymouth; a bit far from Vegas! Anyhow,
got lot's of money...pounds and pounds? Then get
in contact with your local Ideal Org! For only around 8,000 Pounds
they can get you started with your first 12.5 hours of the
new, improved super duper auditing...real laser sharp "tech!
Be sure to take all your credit cards, the deed to your house,
your savings account information, retirement account etc.
Remember, the "auditing" process is to a very large extent
carried on in a completely traditional way...sort of like your
tax experts or your Chartered Accountant does auditing...only
much much better. Not a Pence in your possession will escape
their expert "technicians". They will smooth the way,
they will effortlessly assist you in converting every asset you
have into cash, cash that you will need to grease the ladder for
your climb up the "Bridge"!

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep , either that or he is at an Ideal Org Just making sure.:D

Theres always Tarvu.