What's new

Need the "patter" for the "Purif"

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
I have an action going in the UK and what I need right now is the "patter" that is used to sell the Purification Rundown. How do staff persuade the marks to do this - what patter do they use? It must be covered by some issues as it is hard sold to the marks. I need sources for this.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Look at that sauna"
"Walk over to that sauna"
"Sit in that sauna"
"Look at those vitamins"
"Eat those vitamins"
"Wash, rinse, repeat"

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I have an action going in the UK and what I need right now is the "patter" that is used to sell the Purification Rundown. How do staff persuade the marks to do this - what patter do they use? It must be covered by some issues as it is hard sold to the marks. I need sources for this.

You could do worse than start here. It's 100% valid straight-from-the-horse's-ass dox for you, anyway.

http://www.purification.org/

Stuff like:

Realizing that this biochemical factor had to be handled before any lasting spiritual gain could be made through auditing, L. Ron Hubbard devised what independent researchers acknowledge as the most effective detoxification program in existence, the Purification program.

Developed solely as a handling for this barrier to spiritual gain caused by drugs, the Purification program is a carefully designed combination of exercise, vitamins, nutrition and sauna use which dislodges drug residues and other toxins from the fatty tissues so that these substances can then be eliminated from the body. A person undergoing the program is closely monitored by specially trained personnel in liaison with medical doctors to ensure that each aspect of the program is administered correctly and the desired benefits are attained.

Paul

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
When we regged the purif, the picture book (required materials for the rundown) was gone over with the prospect. It was used to enlighten them.

Quotes from the book Clear Body Clear mind are also used. Success stories written by those who have done the purif were also used. You can find these in any org mag.

The exact patter also used would be the dissemination drill. You got the person's ruin, then you'd say scn can help you with that and align the purif with the person's ruin. You'd say something that could make sense like do you feel you could handle this ruin better if you weren't so wooden, or foggy, or whatever you can think of to close the person.

The book Big league Sales by Les Dane is also used by the registrar.

The policy on Hardsell too. "Hardsell is insistance that people buy. Not being reasonable with stops and barriers but getting the person to get the service that will rehabilitate them." Not verbatim but to that effect.

The policy on Reasons for Orgs, "The only reason orgs exist is to sell and deliver service to the public. The object is totally frred beings."

Claire Swazey

Spokeshole, fence sitter
Isn't there an HCOB? I thought I remembered an HCOB. Or maybe it was an ED. (Blue on white)

Anyway, it was all about how you need to get rid of the toxins in your body and they lodge in the fat and everything like that.

renegade

There are numerous issues in the tech vols. They are for administering the purif rd (the levels of vitamins, minerals, etc.) and c/s-ing the rd, repair lists, trouble shooting grinding, etc. These were not really used to sell the rd but could be. There is info on radiation and how water is effective in getting rid of it, fats and how the body holds onto toxins in the fat cells if not supplied with new fats, blah, blah, blah. These were used mostly when the "mark" was already closed and on the rd, to answer questions or concerns, like "Why the heck did I pay for all this damn torture? Running, sweating for 5 hours!!!!"

Gadfly

Crusader
When we regged the purif, the picture book (required materials for the rundown) was gone over with the prospect. It was used to enlighten them.

And, never forget that "to enlighten" usually means, in actuality, to INDOCTRINATE.

renegade

Very true.

I forgot what we would do as regges. Normally the mark was very new to scn and had had some wins from the comm course or such. These reg cycles were handled with kid gloves and nurtured along. If a person was into their bodiies, we'd say it could help them get their bodies working better without all the toxins and radiation. Nothing is EVER promised as a reg. There is a reg HCOB on that too that states if this service does not handle your ruin maybe the next one will. As long as you don't give up, it will eventually get handled.

The other big NO-NO is saying you can get your money back if the service fails. There is explicit policy on that too. In fact I think it's in the ethics codes as a crime.
You can get in BIG trouble saying that to a prospect.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
OMG, don't you want to survive WW III? It will make you invulnerable to radiation. Don't you know that the Purif is the only thing that is going to make that possible?

renegade

I forgot about that radiation patter. We would say things like "Don't you think that your body would be more able to handle radiation if it has been run out on the purif?"

We would not guarantee it though. There is no way we could tell what kind of wins a person may have, so we would use success stories and say these wins are possible.

Lrh was "brilliant" in that way to always leave an out. It is in a reg policy to never promise a specific result.