What's new

NEIL EX SCIENTOLOGIST FULL STORY

R6Basic

Patron Meritorious
Good video. I wander how many of these stories are going to have to be heard before everyone wakes to up the farce that is Scn.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I hope everyone watches these videos (especially no.2 and 3)
Yes, this is some of the most compelling testimony I've seen, the story of a scientologist.
Neil's delivery is so straightforward and matter-of-fact, one of the best I've seen.
Thanks AK for posting this and thank you Neil for telling your story. :)
When will we get part 6 & 7?

Last edited:
Yes, this is some of the most compelling testimony I've seen, the story of a scientologist.
Neil's delivery is so straightforward and matter-of-fact, one of the best I've seen.
Thanks AK for posting this and thank you Neil for telling your story. :)

Sometimes I think there may be lots of lots of people who could say the same kinds of things -specific things about everyday abuse --which is very damning for COS cult, but which people don't say because it was "normalised" for them as cult members everyday experience. I wonder if for some exes the penny hasn't dropped that it really would bring justice if the world heard exactly what happened in the rfp, the safety issues, the sleep deprivation, the non-provision of decent food, treatment of kids etc. Just wondering if it's like that for some exes for a loooong time after they get out.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I believe you're correct as to the everyday abuse eventually seeming "normal".
I know ExSO members who have been out for a while who tell stories that horrify and revolt their non-scn'ist listeners. The ExSO are often surprised by the reaction of normal people to what they once found acceptable or, at least, tolerable in scn.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
WOW! Just WOW! Excellent presentation by Neil, calm and well spoken telling of the shocking reality of life in the Sea Org. I know 1st hand that what Neil is saying is 100% true. I lived it too. What were we thinking??? How did we get caught in this trap?

Thanks so much Neil! I wish I could just wrap my arms around you and give you a huge hug!