ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Never to Be Posted As An Executive Again

Discussion in 'Staff "War Stories"' started by JustSheila, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Knows

Knows Gold Meritorious Patron

So embarassing :blush:

That was me! I stroked the penis of my dog too when I was 5 - it turned red and it was gross.

I fspent a couple days and a shit ton of $$$ for that overt and with hold....that I got off during my FPRD.

I went HOLE TRACK and come to find out I used to fuck dinosaurs back when I was a cave man/woman.

Once I got to "basic basic" on that chain - I puked and was crystal clear I made the whole thing up.

That explains why I never got asked to join the Sea mORGue.

Thanks Karen. I love "as ising" Scientology.

2. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

What a horrible indictment of Scientology that it is hard to tell if the previous post is a joke or not.

Paul

3. AngeloV

AngeloV Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't have one shred of doubt that it is true. Some sexually repressed SO robot probably freaked out at a completely innocent event in a child's life and condemned the now adult as a pervert.

Don't forget kids are old thetans in little bodies and know what bestiality is even at 5 years old.

4. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Harvey Jacques was declared a tiger, but eventually wound up as the Captain FSO! :omg: