What's new

Never to Be Posted As An Executive Again

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
He was interviewed by Lawrence Wright and appeared in the book (page 109-10).

“Ferradj became close to Hubbard’s sixteen-year-old daughter, Diana.” Hubbard summoned
Ferradj to the poop deck and “greeted him with a blow to the jaw.”

His jaw looks OK today. :biggrin:

Thanks, IL2K. :yes:

You never cease to amaze me!:clap:

I recall him as an impeccably mannered, thoroughly enjoyable and handsome man. :thumbsup:

Glad to see that he is a little "fuller of face and girth" after 35+ years--like yours truly. However, I'm a bit perturbed that he still has all that thick, perfect hair and and it's not all grey. :grouch:

Face:)

JustSheila

Crusader
I was once told that Diana Hubbard had a 'Never to Be Posted as an Exec Again' issue by Hubbard after she was busted from her post as CS-6.

Can anyone confirm?

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was once told that Diana Hubbard had a 'Never to Be Posted as an Exec Again' issue by Hubbard after she was busted from her post as CS-6.

Can anyone confirm?

I never saw that. :no: However, it's quite possible. :yes:

IIRC, El Ron once "Confidentially" ordered Sibirsky, Light and Gleason off "Finance Lines Forever" after the "Postulate Check/Crush Sale" stuff blew up the Field in the early '70's. That lasted a month or so and then Hisself sent them to Boston to "redeem themselves" by "Booming" Boston Org...Which they did...All was "forgiven" and the rest is history. :eyeroll:

El Ron had a penchant for issuing a broad, sweeping statement about someone and/or something which Hisself later, quietly/carefully did not adhere to, made a counter order to and then--if something "bad" happened--go into a tirade about how Hisself had been "right", been "Cross-ordered" and target someone for going against an "El Ron Order" and--if things turned out "good"--how right, brilliant and "obvious" Hisself's benevolence, decision and insight was. :coolwink:

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious
Face, Bill Robertson, in his writings, somewhere says that he personally declared Belkacem an SP and kicked him out "forever" because Bel had tried to extort money from a preclear. Basically blackmailing the preclear.

Is there anything in this?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Belkacem was punched after Hubbard found out that Belkacem had sexual intercourse with Diana when she was 16 years old (minor).

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Face, Bill Robertson, in his writings, somewhere says that he personally declared Belkacem an SP and kicked him out "forever" because Bel had tried to extort money from a preclear. Basically blackmailing the preclear.

Is there anything in this?

Leon,

The Declare on Farradj said that, along with other scurrilous stuff I don't recall. But, I distinctly recall it included what pkatz Posted. Maybe WBR personally wrote the Declare...I don't know. However, I do recall the Declare coming from CommodeDoor and I recall WBR personally telling me several years later how he'd gotten Ferradj declared.

WBR, whom I knew pretty well--had some considerable interaction with, did Flag Missions with and served under as a direct subordinate Exec--was most prone to hyperbole, transient delusion and prevarication.

Did you ever meet or interact with Ferradj?

Last edited:

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
Belkacem was punched after Hubbard found out that Belkacem had sexual intercourse with Diana when she was 16 years old (minor).

Whoa! Hadn't heard that before! :omg:

EDIT PS. IIRC, I heard that there was some sort of "Romantic Attraction" or "Interlude" but not that they'd had sex...That woulda certainly gotten your ass fried "FOREVER"!:ohmy:

Last edited:
but prior to the above, wasn't he touted as a scientology poster boy? He had his name on some HCOBs - Didn't he do some hero thing when they were in port, and they took him on and sailed with him on board, off into the sunset? That he was a good auditor and trained way up? If someone knows the story, I'd love to read it. Mimsey

Leon-2

Patron Meritorious
Leon,

The Declare on Farradj said that, along with other scurrilous stuff I don't recall. But, I distinctly recall it included what pkatz Posted. Maybe WBR personally wrote the Declare...I don't know. However, I do recall the Declare coming from CommodeDoor and I recall WBR personally telling me several years later how he'd gotten Ferradj declared.

WBR, whom I knew pretty well--had some considerable interaction with, did Flag Missions with and served under as a direct subordinate Exec--was most prone to hyperbole, transient delusion and prevarication.

Did you ever meet or interact with Ferradj?

No I didn't, but I was very familiar with the name. The first thing I did in Scio was the old HSDC which came out in 1969 and Ferradj wrote many of the HCOBs on that course. As a young and keen auditor I looked forward to meeting him when I went to Flag for the FEBC in 1971 only to find he was long gone. No one would say why.

Bill was certainly an odd fish though I got great gains from his Excalibur rundown. I still today think it is a far better approach to unburdening that area than either OT3 or NOTs is. The rest of Bill's bridge I just can't get to grips with. Makes no sense; doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of Scio.

Thanks

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

Can anyone confirm?

I was just going to post that. I've heard that too; also pretty sure I read it somewhere years ago.

This really escalated during Ron's final years. I was Mimeo Officer in the early eighties and I would read everything. For every red or green document that came down the lines there would a dozen or more Flag orders condemning high ranking execs. I did wonder how the super cognitive OTs could take years or even decades to detect these SPs right there amongst them.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
re Belkacem Ferradj "PC folders to be torn up. Door nailed shut". -LRH, Commodore. (From a Flag Conditions Order, early 1970s.)

For those who don't get what "Door nailed shut" referred to, in the Ethics policies, LRH said to "always leave the door open, even if just a crack". This meant "always leave open the possibility he will be allowed back". This policy helped keep people in line after expulsion, as many would want the chance of returning.

"Door nailed shut" meant "He will NEVER, EVER be allowed back"

JustSheila

Crusader
Yes Sheila.

This was *secretly* posted in their Ethics File without the person being informed.

I recall a specifically sad case of a girl who worked her butt off, even when longer hours were not mandatory. She *Slaved* for the CULT and could never get promoted.

When she was 11 years old she stroked the penis of her German Shepherd. It was a one time thing done more out curiousity than anything.

BUT

The furious notes in her folder from CMO, Guardian's office and god knows who else had sentences that she practices BESTIALITY ! That she was sexual pervert and should never EVER be promoted. Rah Rah Rah,

Happy for this girl she left the CULT some 25 years ago. She never ever knew the horrific accusations and utter nonsense in her folder with an inside cover note

NEVER TO BE POSTED AS AN EXEC (Sexual pervert)

Thank you, Karen. How cruel. She was an innocent child - sex education was certainly never a course in the Sea Org! Thank goodness she is out. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I was just going to post that. I've heard that too; also pretty sure I read it somewhere years ago.

Thanks, Lulu Belle.

What was odd about it, besides L Ron issuing something like this on his own daughter, is after that, she was posted as the Int Exec for Div 6 in the Int Strata. This was while Bill Franks was ED Int.

She didn't last long and was removed from post long before Bill Franks. Then I believe we went through two more Int Execs for Div 6 before Bill Franks was removed.

ONLY L Ron Hubbard could have changed his own order regarding Diana. Since this was in Bill Franks' time, it was well after the culling of files at Pubs to remove references to Hubbard. Hubbard was still very much on the lines. I hope Bill Franks makes another video detailing some of Hubbard's direct management of COS while he was posted as ED INT.

JustSheila

Crusader
This really escalated during Ron's final years. I was Mimeo Officer in the early eighties and I would read everything. For every red or green document that came down the lines there would a dozen or more Flag orders condemning high ranking execs. I did wonder how the super cognitive OTs could take years or even decades to detect these SPs right there amongst them.

Thank you, enturbulator.

Please try to remember any specifics you can that were confidential issues naming, barring and otherwise humiliating or condemning individuals that were issued by L Ron Hubbard. Many times (most?) the persons named were completely unaware this was done.

pkatz

Patron with Honors
I knew Ferradj...I remember that one. :yes:

EDIT PS: Thanks a bunch pkatz--I woulda never remembered that without your Post.:thumbsup::yes:

You're welcome.

There's sort of a pps to this one: I was manning the quarterdeck (reception desk, actually) at the main Sea Org office in LA, called the FOLO, at around that time.

The phone rang and the calling party, who spoke in a vaguely British accent, asked for the MAA, Margaret George.

"Who's calling, please?"

"Belkacem."

(I knew nothing about any Flag Conditions Order. I recognized his name: this was a SO Officer! From the Apollo! He worked under the Commodore!)

"Yessir! Hold on just a minute, Sir!" (I was new.) I hurried off to get her.

But, of course, just as Maggie was saying "Hello.." the big pocket doors to her office snapped shut.

Last edited:

pkatz

Patron with Honors
but prior to the above, wasn't he touted as a scientology poster boy? He had his name on some HCOBs - Didn't he do some hero thing when they were in port, and they took him on and sailed with him on board, off into the sunset? That he was a good auditor and trained way up? If someone knows the story, I'd love to read it. Mimsey

The Ferradj Legend: he was a minor functionary in Morrocco when the Apollo visited. He was so taken with the Commodore and Scn that he either...

Begged to be taken with them when the ship sailed, or

He stowed away (which is a serious maritime infraction).

Either way, he was allowed to stay aboard.

The Reality...?

Last edited:

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
The " Barred from ..... " are very real as were the " Never to be allowed ... "

But, things changed ever so quickly from this to that & back.

guanoloco

As-Wased
WARNING! DERAIL!

Since face is here with others I'm asking this question and apologize for the derail...

I once read a personal story of life on the ship with Hubbard in charge and the story teller stated that their private mail was opened and gone through, which is still practiced even at the Class V org-level to this day so that's not unusual as stories go...but...the story teller then stated that personal items of value were confiscated and never given to the intended recipient as it was the Commodore's property aboard ship.

Does anyone know of this tale? Does anyone know if it's true as a practice?

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious
Admin Dictionary

25jy5h3.jpg