What's new

NEW AVO ON AARON SAXTON BY CYRUS BROOKS

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Last I heard Aaron had moved to USA ? (after pocketing the legal money people had sent him)

Aaron visited New York last April but I didn't hear that he moved to the U.S. He has Australian citizenship. But, I was referred to this Facebook page showing Aaron living in Charleston, West Virginia.

AARON SAXTON

Welcome to South Hills Planters of Charleston! We are located on Bridge Road, South Hills and can be contacted via email [email protected] or via mobile 304-610-9362.
We build high quality planters in all sizes from quality wood (not plastics!) from locally purchased material.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Aaron-Saxton/1310259027#!/profile.php?id=100001215160830

An ESMB'er is listed as mutual friend.

Last edited:

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hope not

If he took people's money on false pretenses then that would be not excusable.
I hope that he didn't do that.

I hope he didn't; the consequences will catch up with him and cause him more damage, along with what the clams levied on him in their s.o.p. :confused2:

I heard he was headed to the U.S. East Coast and looking to get involved with unions and then the Senate through contacts. :confused2:

I'll add him to my nightly prayers; me thinks he needs all the help he can get. :confused2:

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
If he took people's money on false pretenses then that would be not excusable. I hope that he didn't do that.

Regardless, alot of people concerned for Aaron reached out & donated over $7,000 to him. His response was to avoid all accountability on the funds, shi down his YouTube account, and go into seclusion coldly turning his backs on all those people that reached out to him.

Despicable conduct.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
Aaron

good luck to him and whatever he is doing.
I couldn't care what he used the money for, as he was worth the entertainment and enturbulation he caused in my opinion.
Just cos he got his "shutup" money quicker than some of you other nerds still waiting for it.
What harm did it do to you?, and don't pull the
"oh, that's so immoral card"

One of you here seems to have stopped enturbulating the cult but critsizing everybody else and playing smartass on everything, and 'knowing' best for others.
Maybe working for OSA again?

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I don't care about the money. $7,000 isn't an awful lot when hiring lawyers and having your life turned upside down with harassment so you can't concentrate on anything else. If he's in a better place now then great. He had a lot to recover from, both in the sea org and out. And he made a lot of noise and caused a lot of people to pay attention. A great contribution in that.

If he took hush money, then he can go to hell.
But if he took hush money he wouldn't have another AVO would he?

Ax, I doubt that this latest round of self-inflicted injuring is intended for anyone outside the walls - my think (and I have nothing really to back this up) is that Aaron continuing to appear outside the AO is crashing crew morale to such an extent they are willing to try anything to get him away from there. Public morale will also be suffering from it but not to the same extent methinks.

He told me yesterday he has goons outside his house as well so I really think it's THEY who are so desperate they are just doing anything that MIGHT work hoping that something will. They've probably got the cancerous lil gnome all over them too to get a "solution."

I see more entertainment on the way for us all as the judicial system in NSW begins to look closer at this "vexatious cult."

Anyway, help has arrived for Azza so we'll see what happens in the courtroom. :drama:

oops

Last edited:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ax, I doubt that this latest round of self-inflicted injuring is intended for anyone outside the walls - my think (and I have nothing really to back this up) is that Aaron continuing to appear outside the AO is crashing crew morale to such an extent they are willing to try anything to get him away from there. Public morale will also be suffering from it but not to the same extent methinks.

He told me yesterday he has goons outside his house as well so I really think it's THEY who are so desperate they are just doing anything that MIGHT work hoping that something will. They've probably got the cancerous lil gnome all over them too to get a "solution."

I see more entertainment on the way for us all as the judicial system in NSW begins to look closer at this "vexatious cult."

Anyway, help has arrived for Azza so we'll see what happens in the courtroom. :drama:

Who is the Knome?? Miscavige

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
EVERYONE has their price. Come on, be real and honest. Everybody. :confused2:

Whoredom2.jpg

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Ok, you're right.

My price is: enough money to shut CoS down for good, plus a little extra so that I can retire and live in luxury.

My understanding is that there have been a few that have done just that.

They had NO future or career outside of Scientology and took the Shutup money from CofS so that they could retire. What else would one expect?
They can't get a job or start a career with a resume that reads "Executive Director of a Mission" or "Class VIII auditor".

practice

Patron with Honors
My understanding is that there have been a few that have done just that.

They had NO future or career outside of Scientology and took the Shutup money from CofS so that they could retire. What else would one expect?
They can't get a job or start a career with a resume that reads "Executive Director of a Mission" or "Class VIII auditor".
I don't think you understand...

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I have no info on the AVO but as of August 2010, Aaron has been living in West Virginia.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
WS

I don't care about the money. $7,000 isn't an awful lot when hiring lawyers and having your life turned upside down with harassment so you can't concentrate on anything else. If he's in a better place now then great. He had a lot to recover from, both in the sea org and out. And he made a lot of noise and caused a lot of people to pay attention. A great contribution in that.

If he took hush money, then he can go to hell.
But if he took hush money he wouldn't have another AVO would he?

Well said! :yes: :thumbsup: