What's new

New Blog Post - All Your Friends Are Gone -- Now What?

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
I faded away but never did anything major until everyone I cared about was out and safe. Then "screw 'em" became my watch words.

I understand... I never wanted family and friends to have to choose so I did the choosing by my own actions. For some reason the glimmer of hope was all I needed.

It has been said I can go into a closet and come out with a friend - everyone thinks it is "easy" for me. In a way it is but I always am afraid of rejection - Some comes from the sciobots but most is just my nature. Everyone wants to be loved, accepted & admired.

I know I have made bad decisions and wish I could "reboot" my life. So many things I would change - but then it would not be the life I know and it probably would not be the perfect vision I have in my mind. Life is not perfect.... life is life. Full of surprises and challenges.

Thank you for you story... follow your dreams and rebuild your world the way you want it.

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yeah, you definitely have to think it through. I really admire people who can stay under the radar until they get all their ducks in a row.

More power to you, Miss Ellie.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Lovely message you wrote at your shear perfection blog, Lynn.

Here's something it made me think of. . . how scientology defines a "FRIEND" and how they treat a FRIEND:

THE CODE OF HONOR
L. Ron Hubbard
1. Never desert a comrade in need, in danger or in trouble.
2. Never withdraw allegiance once granted.
3. Never desert a group to which you owe your support.
4. Never disparage yourself or minimize your strength or power.
5. Never need praise, approval or sympathy.
6. Never compromise with your own reality.

7. Never permit your affinity to be alloyed.
8. Do not give or receive communication unless you yourself desire it.
9. Your self-determinism and your honor are more important than your immediate life.
10. Your integrity to yourself is more important than your body.
11. Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today and you make your tomorrow.

12. Never fear to hurt another in a just cause.
13. Don’t desire to be liked or admired.
14. Be your own adviser, keep your own counsel and select your own decisions.
15. Be true to your own goals.

So, there is is. Friendship, Scientology style.

Never desert your friends.

Never permit your love for them to be alloyed.

But if you are told to disconnect from them, black PR them, dead agent them, harass them, shatter them, trick them, fair game them, destroy them, frame them for crimes that send them to prison, drive them insane and into a mental institution, bankrupt them or drive them to suicide----sure why not, that's a good idea. If Scientology says to do those things to your FRIEND, it must be a "just cause", so get it done, mark your graph and write up your wins!

Have I mentioned The Hubbard Law of Commotion recently? For every policy, piece of tech or code, there is an equal and opposite policy, piece of tech or code.

ps: Oh, and how can we ignore the Code of Honor point # 14. Be your own advisor, keep your own counsel and select your own decisions. What happens if you select your decision to stay connected to your FRIEND that Scientology management just labeled SP? ANSWER: If you apply your Code of Honor, then you get declared SP and fair gamed. If you asked a Scientologist how that contradiction works, they would explain with a big grin that when Ron says that you are free to "select your own decisions", you have the write to select the decision to be declared, disconnected and destroyed.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

Here's something it made me think of. . . how scientology defines a "FRIEND" and how they treat a FRIEND:

THE CODE OF HONOR
L. Ron Hubbard

9. Your self-determinism and your honor are more important than your immediate life.

But if you are told to disconnect from them, black PR them, dead agent them, harass them, shatter them, trick them, fair game them, destroy them, frame them for crimes that send them to prison, drive them insane and into a mental institution, bankrupt them or drive them to suicide----sure why not, that's a good idea. If Scientology says to do those things to your FRIEND, it must be a "just cause", so get it done, mark your graph and write up your wins!

Have I mentioned The Hubbard Law of Commotion recently? For every policy, piece of tech or code, there is an equal and opposite policy, piece of tech or code.

ps: Oh, and how can we ignore the Code of Honor point # 14. Be your own advisor, keep your own counsel and select your own decisions. What happens if you select your decision to stay connected to your FRIEND that Scientology management just labeled SP? ANSWER: If you apply your Code of Honor, then you get declared SP and fair gamed. If you asked a Scientologist how that contradiction works, they would explain with a big grin that when Ron says that you are free to "select your own decisions", you have the write to select the decision to be declared, disconnected and destroyed.

Scientology doesn't mean for you to take those points in the Code of Honor LITERALLY! :no::D

Your post brought to mind some memories from my brief experience in the Sea Org. I say "brief" because I only served about 1 year of my billion year contract.

While I was on the EPF in Clearwater (around 1988) I had to study the "Code of a Sea Org Member", and one of the points of this code was:
"I promise to come to the defense of the Sea Org and fellow Sea Org members whenever needed".

It just so happened that during my time on the EPF I came across others on that same program who were being treated very badly. Many others.
After writing a series of Knowledge Reports to everyone in Clearwater who should have been interested in correcting the situation, then observing nothing happening, I did my own investigation, interviewing many of those on the EPF who were having problems, eventually sending a quarter-inch thick KR uplines to everyone and their mother.

While I was doing all this I had other S.O. members advise me that handling this was "not my hat" pressuring me to back off. This included MAA's, the CO of the org I was recruited by (expansion office for SMI INT), and others. In my head I was following that point from the Code of a Sea Org member, coming to the defense of my fellow Sea Org members. I informed these people that I'd love to stop my involvement dealing with this stuff, then said something to the effect of "who's hat IS it to handle this? I'll gladly back away once I see the situation getting handled". Each of them shut up after I said this. They absolutely knew that the situation I was concerned about was serious. Not one of them assisted me to help get it handled but they also backed off on attempting to stop me and kind of looked the other way. Well, most of them did. The MAA for Flag Land Base never stopped trying to discourage me.

Back at that time I didn't understand the "Hubbard Law of Commotion", nor did I even know it existed! ;)
I thought that I was absolutely supposed to follow the Code of a Sea Org member and I wasn't about to let anything stop me. :D
I did my best to help other Sea Org members there at Flag as well. It was very challenging to say the least. Flag was the craziest place I've ever worked at in my entire life! It wasn't like what was promised in the glossy brochures I'd received countless times prior to my arrival, which promised "the friendliest place on the planet". It was the most insane place on the planet!

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron

THE CODE OF HONOR
L. Ron Hubbard

You nailed it, HelluvaHoax. Amazing how many contradictions I'm finding, now that I'm away from the hypnotic influence. While I was in, I could have sworn there weren't any. It all seemed to hang together with some internal logic of its own. Or if I did think of any, I didn't dare bring it up. That would have taken me "off my battle plan" and cause my stats to crash.

That's the thing. You're so busy keeping your stats up that you don't have time to think about all those pesky contradictions.