What's new

New Book about Tom Cruise by Curtis Armstrong

Leland

Crusader
The Huff Post has a news article today about a new book being written about Tom Cruise.

The writer was a friend of Tom's during his "Risky Business days...."

The article goes on about Tom being a Christian quite a few times....which I find rather weird!! And Tom getting lots of "blow jobs...from teenage girls."

Anyway....here's the link.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...4b0a3a837bd55d8?pkk&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

I guess one could look up when Tom got into the Cult....and see how that aligns with the time frame of the movie....Risky Business.

Leland

Crusader
Well, since Curtis says he was outside Tom's room in the hallway.....how the hell does he know what part of Tom's anatomy was being sucked on? :eyeroll:

Leland

Crusader
You mean he didn't get blow jobs from teenage boys???

Who the hell knows? This article is just a teaser....

Perhaps that info is in the book?

Anyway....love it when more bad PR comes out about a major Cult Celebrity.....and DM's best buddy....

Leland

Crusader
Well, as a PR blurb for a new book coming out.....yea, it is VERY salacious...!

But, what I find interesting....for one thing:

Tom Cruise before the Cult with girls lined up outside his room....waiting for their "chance..."

And Tom Cruise after a couple decades in the Cult....and the Cult "lining girls up for him to select from...."

Plus...wasn't Tom Cruise named by DM as the world's biggest FSM?

I think any stuff like the new book plug coming out....that can show the real character of Tom Cruise....and David Miscavage's best friend.....and the Cult...is one more foot bullet for the cult.