What's new

New Book: Scientology - Abuse At The Top

Disinfected

Patron Meritorious
LOL

For whatever it's worth I just suggest you give the benefit of the doubt to people speaking out and actually doing something about the abuses and not have to make postings giving negative feelings about what they are doing, especially when you yourself know you are just guessing.

Whatever, you certainly are entitled to your views but honestly why bother putting down people trying to speak out about abuses? Many people have a lot to confront in order to speak out and may have a lot to lose but they have the courage to speak out anyway. I say encourage them.

Just an opinion, nothing more.

Fair enough.

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
new book

By the great title of the book I'm pretty sure that it will not be available in the UK due our wonderful libel laws....

I have heard they are however trying to get this ancient law changed some time soon.

I also found Amy very powerful and sincere in the videos, very believable.
That women like Amy Scoby and Nancy Many survived what they did, I think they should get a medal alone for that.

How much more truth from former Top Execs do we need to hear before people start taking action?

There are people still living this hell in 2010

Carmel

Crusader
Great to hear that she's writing a book. When I saw the St Pete Times vids, I thought that I'd like to hear more from her.....She comes across like she's telling it straight.

Good on her! :thumbsup:

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yahoo!

Order IN!! You GO GIRL!!:happydance:
I just mailed out the LAST book I sold on EBay, the last of several hundred pounds of Scn books, tapes, and meters, even prints, it's ALL GONE! There are NO holdbacks, no fiction, no collectables, no artwork. The Patron placques are in the rubbish. The freewinds pictures, the framed commendations; garbage. What a relief! Just so you know, I sold my 4 meters on Ebay with NO flak from the CofS whatsoever. If you have stuff gathering dust, selling it on EBay can raise cash and make you feel cleaner and refreshed, kind of like a shower. Let it gather dust on somebody else's shelf!
News of Amys new book being released made my day. Mat and Amy are two of the nicest people I ever met in my life. I am proud to call them friends.:thumbsup:

byte301

Crusader
This is great.

The more people that write books the better. They will confirm each other and make it harder for people to believe it's just one or two "disgruntled former members."

xseaorguk

Patron Meritorious
$cn memorabilia

I just mailed out the LAST book I sold on EBay, the last of several hundred pounds of Scn books, tapes, and meters, even prints, it's ALL GONE! There are NO holdbacks, no fiction, no collectables, no artwork. The Patron placques are in the rubbish. The freewinds pictures, the framed commendations; garbage. What a relief! Just so you know, I sold my 4 meters on Ebay with NO flak from the CofS whatsoever. If you have stuff gathering dust, selling it on EBay can raise cash and make you feel cleaner and refreshed, kind of like a shower. Let it gather dust on somebody else's shelf!
News of Amys new book being released made my day. Mat and Amy are two of the nicest people I ever met in my life. I am proud to call them friends.:thumbsup:

If I were you I'd hang on to it, as in 30 yrs or so it may be worth quite a bit from a collectors point of view once ther cult has gone down.
People will be bidding on Ebay for OT certificates and photos of Lips Hubboard, ooooh yes and not to forget that wonderful LP made with Ron's compostitions, only to be compared with Mozart and Andrew Lloyd Webber of course.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMPYEZnClho

Lavalyte

Patron with Honors
If I were you I'd hang on to it, as in 30 yrs or so it may be worth quite a bit from a collectors point of view once ther cult has gone down.
People will be bidding on Ebay for OT certificates and photos of Lips Hubboard, ooooh yes and not to forget that wonderful LP made with Ron's compostitions, only to be compared with Mozart and Andrew Lloyd Webber of course.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMPYEZnClho

My ears! The plugs do nothing!

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is to announce the upcoming release of a new book by Amy Scobee: "Scientology - Abuse At The Top".

The book will be released on May 9, 2010, the anniversary of the release of the book" "Dianetics The Modern Science of Mental Health".

A copy of what the book cover looks like can be found at:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/27382166/Final-Cover

This book cover was designed by Jeff Hawkins, who has also designed the book cover for Nancy Many's book "My Billion Year Contract" and the cover for my ebook "The Miscavige Legal Statements - A Study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection".

The book can be ordered at Amy's web site:

http://www.scobeepublishing.com/

Like myself, Amy is a former member of what was called the "Watchdog Committee" which is promoted by organized scientology as being the top management body within organized scientology itself.

Amy served on that committee over different sectors of organized scientology, including over scientology's celebrity centers.

At the top, Amy witnessed many beatings and other abuses by David Miscavige. As well she was a major direct witness to the fact that Miscavige secretly was running organized scientology for years through intimidation and abuse despite his statements under penalty of perjury that he did not.

I worked with Amy more than three years ago to help get the truth out about abuses and organized scientology and know here to be a very good person and a very important source of information on this subject. Many of the stories of abuse that have been released in places like the Saint Petersburg Times were shared by Amy more than three years ago privately to someone else who is soon to be releasing materials about organized scientology. You can read about these and many other such examples of abuse, covert control and the trafficking in humanity in her book.

Amy has been helping the cause for years although most people only know about it from the 2009 SP Times issues.

Amy was one of the people at the top of organized scientology who was not an abusive person but who witnessed first hand many of the very worst abuses carried out in that organization.

I highly recommend reading what Amy has to say. And, here is to this information going out broadly to help people know what is really happening there and to assist ongoing civil and government investigations into these matters.

w<3 and respect to Amy and all others speaking out.

Larry Brennan

I'll be ordering the book. Thanks for the info Larry and thank you for what you're doing in this battle also! :thumbsup:

TP

Miss X

Patron

Mike, the feeling is mutual -- you know that. xoxo.

I feel proud to stand up next to all of the people doing whatever they can to protest and expose the human rights violations and abuse within the "church" of Scientology. It all makes a difference.

Love, Amy
www.scobeepublishing.com

Truth&Honesty

Patron with Honors
Just ordered mine. The more people that speak out the better. Amy, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Also, everyone....... please consider emailing various groups (e.g. Catholic Church, Psychiatrists Associations, Labor Unions in Southern California etc...) with news and a link to Amy's site. I bet there are a lot of people out there that would love to know all of Davy's deep dark secrets!!!

:omg::omg::omg:

Miss X

Patron
TOMMY DAVIS - DUMPSTER DIVING?

I've been asked by a few people for a sneak peek at what might be covered in my new book. Here you go...

Find out why Tommy Davis was "dumpster-diving" in Hollywood for several days, cultivating a virtual army of homeless people to help him in his search. What was he looking for? And did he find it?

Read the book: SCIENTOLOGY - ABUSE AT THE TOP

Coming soon.... Order now at www.scobeepublishing.com

xoxo, :thumbsup:
Amy Scobee

Pliny Younger

Patron with Honors
Order in

Larry, thanks for the heads up on the book. My spouse and I have really enjoyed reading all the books that our EX friends have written. Each book offered a different viewpoint and each book got points accross that I learned a lot from.