What's new

New Book: Scientology - Abuse At The Top

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
I agree with Larry. And people do not write these books to make money. Do you know how many books one would need to sell for it to really be a "cha ching" as you say. You begrudge Amy making a few bucks? Not like it's on the New York Times bestseller list. Get real.

While I respect your right to have an opinion, I find it interesting that you have made three negative posts about Amy's new book in this, so far, short string.

I find it even more interesting since you really have no idea what you are talking about with respect this matter.

For example, Amy has very important information that should be shared with anyone who truly cares about ending huge abuses. And not just beatings, but many, many different types of human rights abuses including false imprisionment right here in the good ole USA.

People are being horribly abused, families destroyed and worse and you consider all that information "crap"?

I know all the people you mention above and greatly respect what Nancy, John and Marc have done in the publication of their books in order to get the truth out. And I know for a first hand fact (having read all those books and knowing for some years now what Amy has to say) that she has much important and unique information despite your statements above.

I got news for you. This and much more information is coming out. And it will continue to come out whether or not you have a problem with it or wish to try to minimize its importance. The public needs to know of horrible abuses happening now as do government prosecutors and other agencies that might want to investigate such matters.

What Amy has to say, even if it were similar to or otherwise reaffirming what others have said, is very, very important to the exposure and ultimate civil and criminal prosecution of those who carry out such abuses.

Why is it important? Well check out this old post of mine from about two years ago: http://tinyurl.com/4hf3v3

At the end of that post, in talking about information like Amy exposes, I said the following:

"....Obviously the real horror of the physical abuses by Miscavige is in
what he has personally done to hurt so many people and their loved
ones.

However, I would like to point out that there is even a bigger
"horror" to himself that will be found in all this by Miscavige.
In numerous filings with the IRS and in a number of court actions
Miscavige has made statements that he did not control "the church",
the very corporations and organizations in which those he has beaten
reside. One HUGE reason for the "corporate sortout" starting in 1981
was to hide Miscavige's (and then Hubbard's) controls of organized
scientology behind countless corporate veils.

However, Miscavige's uncontrolled barbarity in beating all these top
executives from various scientology corporations and then running them
helps prove that he has IMHO committed legal perjury in courts and
with the IRS. He has proven himself to be a liar here and with people
speaking out with the truth like Jeff has here, more and more evidence
is being made available.

No matter how small or big the example, it is good for people to step
up to the plate and list what they know and what they can testify
about. For I do believe that time is coming".

So Disinfected if you have problem with this information coming out I suggest you get over it and brace for MANY more such problems as you ain't seen nothing yet.

More are speaking out. That is good, not bad. And it will be even better when a few hundred more step up to the plate and tell the truth to the public, the FBI, the IRS, the Dept of Justice, civil court justices, writers and anyone else who should be doing something to stand up for or speak out on behalf of those being abused.

The truth is coming out and the abuses are going to end and there is nothing that organized scientology, or those who speak for them, will be able to do about it IMHO.

Here is to great justice! May it happen here!

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
:bump:

"Books are dissemination." -- LRH :D
Hahahaha!!! Good one, Lynn

Today I also received a card, forwarded from my old address, from the extension course supervisor reminding me to finish the basics course I'm on. :D Are you collecting stats? I'm on the last chapter of Amy's book!! I will definitely finish it by Thursday at 2!

Wisened One

Crusader
I also finished Amy's book about a week ago.

And let's put it this way:

DM, TD, and TC are squirming in their seats and got a LOT o' fires to put out! :wink2:

EXCELLENT book, Amy! :hug: :thumbsup:

Div6

Crusader
I just ordered 10. Amy has a bulk sale price of 50% off for 10 or more, with special shipping rates. I know some people who need to read this.

"Books Make Booms" - :)

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
Pardon me, but isn't that a tight black T-shirt being worn by the Bully on the book's cover????? Is that how miscavige worked out those huge biceps? By choking people & trying to lift them?? :whistling:

Last edited by a moderator:
TERRIFIC BOOK

Amy, your book is GREAT. VERY WELL DONE. Thank you so much for your courage. You are providing a life example for all the victims of Scientology. Even those who do not yet know they are victims. I also want to say that on the news programs/speaking I have seen you do (Hamburg, Austrialian news show) you come across VERY well, very genuine & honest. I'm proud for you. YOU GO GIRL!!!!:yes: Bring the MF CO$ scam DOWN.

Miss X

Patron
Just read this thread. Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement! Yes, I am dedicated to getting the word out via my book and the media so as to hopefully prevent more people from getting hurt. Everyone communicating and exposing their dirt helps to one degree or another so thank YOU too. :yes:

Love to you all!
Amy

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Just read this thread. Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement! Yes, I am dedicated to getting the word out via my book and the media so as to hopefully prevent more people from getting hurt. Everyone communicating and exposing their dirt helps to one degree or another so thank YOU too. :yes:

Love to you all!
Amy

Hi Amy; I recently read your book; thanks :)

I especially liked when you got into the furniture biz :)

Now, *there's* a 'product'.

Zinj

Div6

Crusader

Love to you all!
Amy

Amy Scobee FTW!

I've gotten 5 copies into some very interested hands, and have 5 more to go....

ULRC/S

Patron with Honors
Amy,
Just finished your book and VWD!

Your closup experiences with DM are chilling, and only to be compared with those who worked close to Hitler. But at least Hitler did somethings useful, like restoring German pride (at least till 1945) and building the Autobahns.

If you score DM on LRHs 12 social and antisocal points, where would you rate him from personal experience?

I have only met him once, and every cell in my body was shouting: SS Valence. SS -Nazi Schutzstaffel.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waffen-SS

Regards, Allen

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
If you score DM on LRHs 12 social and antisocal points, where would you rate him from personal experience?

You might find it more useful to score him against the list of characteristics here at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder as they only match up with one point out of Hubbard's silly checklist:
Characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder may include:
*Persistent lying or stealing
*Apparent lack of remorse or empathy for others
*Cruelty to animals
*Poor behavioral controls — expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper
*A history of childhood conduct disorder
*Recurring difficulties with the law
*Tendency to violate the boundaries and rights of others
*Substance abuse
*Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
*Inability to tolerate boredom
*Disregard for safety
Paul

johnAnchovie

Still raging
Great post

You might find it more useful to score him against the list of characteristics here at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder as they only match up with one point out of Hubbard's silly checklist:
Characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder may include:
*Persistent lying or stealing
*Apparent lack of remorse or empathy for others
*Cruelty to animals
*Poor behavioral controls — expressions of irritability, annoyance, impatience, threats, aggression, and verbal abuse; inadequate control of anger and temper
*A history of childhood conduct disorder
*Recurring difficulties with the law
*Tendency to violate the boundaries and rights of others
*Substance abuse
*Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
*Inability to tolerate boredom
*Disregard for safety
Paul

Thanks Paul, that is a very interesting profiling chart, a much more useful tool than the squirrled version Hubbard put out....