What's new

NEW Book - The Expert Witness: My Life at the Top of Scientology, by Jesse Prince

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
NEW Book - The Expert Witness: My Life at the Top of Scientology, by Jesse Prince.

Paperback: $19.99
https://www.amazon.com/Expert-Witness-Life-Top-Scientology/dp/1725992639/

Kindle: $9.99. Free with Kindle Unlimited.
https://www.amazon.com/Expert-Witness-Life-Top-Scientology-ebook/dp/B07HBDQH7P/

jzoQ2Hm.jpg

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

A memoir of a life that became involved in a secret society masquerading as a religion in Hollywood that practices magic and domination. This body of work could have been about you if you were contacted or chosen like I was. Buckle up and get ready to be changed in your thinking forever.

About the Author

Born on the south side of Chicago, the first son of a WWII U.S. Army veteran. Jesse began his education in the Chicago Catholic school system where he learned to speak Latin by the third grade good enough to perform the Mass ceremony in that language. Later, he attended Chicago Vocational High School. At the tender age of twenty-two Jesse started studying and living an alternative life style only afforded to people that have pledged their lives to someone or something. Jesse’s remaining education involved the painful process of learning his life was not his to give or pledge. He was already taken.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

NOTE: The different number of pages for the paperback and Kindle editions is almost certainly due to the fact that Amazon uses an algorithm to calculate the number of pages for a Kindle edition. I am confident that the number of pages given the the paperback (i.e., 432 pages) is accurate and the correct number.

* * * * * BEGIN PAPERBACK INFORMATION * * * * *

Product details

Paperback: 432 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 13, 2018)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1725992639
ISBN-13: 978-1725992634
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.1 x 8.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,005 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#924 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs

* * * * * END PAPERBACK INFORMATION * * * * *

* * * * * BEGIN KINDLE INFORMATION * * * * *

Product details

File Size: 17670 KB
Print Length: 307 pages
Publisher: Prince Publishing (September 12, 2018)
Publication Date: September 12, 2018
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
Language: English
ASIN: B07HBDQH7P
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray: Not Enabled
Word Wise: Enabled
Lending: Enabled
Screen Reader: Supported
Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28,625 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
#46 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Religious
#178 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Religious
#359 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Biographies & Memoirs > Memoirs

* * * * * END KINDLE INFORMATION * * * * *

0EJCtEJ.png

Last edited:
I am about 2/3 through the book and there were a couple chilling chapters - the one that Jesse goes into why he believes Hubbard was murdered is not to be missed - the premise he expresses - is that Hubbard had a stroke, and Dr. Denk was guilty of medical malpractice - he never took Hubbard to a hospital afterwards, and that after another Hubbard was suffering from dysphasia, (per Dr. Denk's final medical report) and likely not communicating clearly or intelligibly, written or speaking, so instead of getting him hospitalized - he is given Vistaril, which is a downer. Thrown into the mix, he was a heavy drinker, and likely was suffering alcohol withdrawal symptoms (Hubbard was a heavy drinker) The M.E. found he had 10 injections of Vistraril.

Jesse's basic message - the murder was committed by denying Hubbard medical treatment - your classic overt of omission. Where have we seen this before? A book called Ruthless? By someone's father? Do we see a repeating MO?

It seems mankind's greatest friend wasn't exactly surrounded by many friends in his time of need, was he? Nope. They were gambling in Vegas, a city that's frequently called... Sin City

How ironic.

Mimsey

Symptoms of a stroke
Muscular: difficulty walking, instability, paralysis with weak muscles, problems with coordination, stiff muscles, overactive reflexes, or paralysis of one side of the body
Visual: blurred vision, double vision, sudden visual loss, or temporary loss of vision in one eye
Whole body: fatigue, lightheadedness, or vertigo
Speech: difficulty speaking, slurred speech, or speech loss
Sensory: pins and needles or reduced sensation of touch
Facial: muscle weakness or numbness
Limbs: numbness or weakness
Also common: difficulty swallowing, headache, inability to understand, mental confusion, or rapid involuntary eye movement

What Is Dysphasia?
Dysphasia is a type of disorder where a person has difficulties comprehending language or speaking due to some type of damage in the parts of the brain responsible for communication. The symptoms of dysphasia vary based on the region of the brain that was damaged. There are different regions responsible for understanding language, speaking, reading, and writing, though typically they are found in the left side of the brain. Sometimes dysphasia is also referred to as aphasia, though generally it's considered a less severe version of aphasia.

https://study.com/academy/lesson/what-is-dysphasia-definition-causes-symptoms.html

Vistaril Side Effects

Common Side Effects of Vistaril
The side effects of Vistaril are generally mild and don't last long. They include:
Drowsiness
Fixed drug eruptions, or isolated red or purple lesions on the skin that reappear in the same spots whenever the drug is taken
Headache
Pruritus, rash, and urticaria (hives)
Dry mouth
Severe Side Effects of Vistaril
On rare occasions, Vistaril may cause serious side effects. Call your doctor if you experience:
Involuntary motor activity, such as movement in your eyes, tongue, jaw, or neck
Tremor (uncontrolled shaking)
Hallucinations
Convulsions (seizures)
Respiratory problems, such as labored breathing

https://www.everydayhealth.com/drugs/vistaril

What Is Alcohol Withdrawal?

More serious problems range from hallucinations about 12 to 24 hours after that last drink to seizures within the first 2 days after you stop. You can see, feel, or hear things that aren't there.
That isn’t the same as delirium tremens, or DTs as you’re likely to hear them called. DTs usually start 48 to 72 hours after you put down the glass. These are severe symptoms that include vivid hallucinations and delusions. Only about 5% of people with alcohol withdrawal have them. Those that do may also have:
Confusion
Racing heart
High blood pressure
Fever
Heavy sweating

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/alcohol-withdrawal-symptoms-treatments#1

guanoloco

As-Wased
Well, perhaps it's karma of some sort for old L.Ron. After all, his system nurtured and created Miscavige.

While Hubbard was whisked to a hospital in 1978 for a pulmonary embolism Miscavige murdered Lisa McPherson when she suffered the same.

Then Hubbard in pretty much the same way.

5 foot two with eyes of blue...

18-Scientology-main-rex.jpg

...looks just like this...

635651261524001864-AP-B03-GOEBBELS-16-CCI-NAZI-BIOGRAPHY.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
It seems mankind's greatest friend wasn't exactly surrounded by many friends in his time of need, was he? Nope. They were gambling in Vegas, a city that's frequently called... Sin City

How ironic.
Thanks Mimsey!

I'd say that mankind greatest friend was surrounded by the best people on earth..but mankind greatest friend was so mentally, emotionnaly insane he didn't make the difference wiht friends and slaves..thus he declared his greatest friends and destroyed them..while keeping aside of him all the morons(money and power suckers)..some still there, masome in the hole.

That was fortunate for the good people though, since they could make a new life away of this soul weapon.

A momma is the best person to teach one to make difference between a real friend and a false one. LRH didn't have a clue and I don't know why. Personality disorders ?? Mental ilnesses???

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Well, perhaps it's karma of some sort for old L.Ron. After all, his system nurtured and created Miscavige.
EXACTLY!

The beast created a second beast ..a copy paste action.

I always believed Miscavige is the no1 LRH true believer and practitionner.

guanoloco

As-Wased
This is one of the craziest set of posts and photos
I've ever seen on the message board.

Just crazy!!! Just nuts!!

But I can't tell you how many times I've thought
the exact same thing myself. :hysterical:

Glad I'm not the only one. :yes:

Here he is blowing a kiss at Tom.

david_miscavige_gaunt.jpg

Little David

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Mimsey!

I'd say that mankind greatest friend was surrounded by the best people on earth..but mankind greatest friend was so mentally, emotionnaly insane he didn't make the difference wiht friends and slaves..thus he declared his greatest friends and destroyed them..while keeping aside of him all the morons(money and power suckers)..some still there, masome in the hole.

That was fortunate for the good people though, since they could make a new life away of this soul weapon.

A momma is the best person to teach one to make difference between a real friend and a false one. LRH didn't have a clue and I don't know why. Personality disorders ?? Mental ilnesses???
Personality disorder. It's easy to con a con, they usually don't have a clue when someone is conning them. They are reality challenged.