What's new

New 'Continental' Narconons opening soon?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Tony Ortega: Scientology Sunday Funnies: New ‘Continental’ Narconons opening soon?

http://tonyortega.org/2015/02/15/sc...ontinental-narconons-opening-soon/#more-20353

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION OF LEAKED E-MAIL * * * * *

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 20:11:23
Subject: VERY VERY HOT NARCONON NEWS:

Hello,

VERY VERY HOT NARCONON NEWS:

TODAY – we are completing the funding of ALL Ideal Continental Narconons so they are ready to OPEN THIS MONTHS!!!!

All final parts….uniforms, materials for delivery, equipment…..!

WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOO close! SOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!

ALL the Ideal Continental Narconons – Europe, UK, Canada, South Africa, South America, Australia, USA…) ALL OF THEM.

PLUS

We just bought 2 more….and we are now going to renovate them and once they are ready their locations will be revealed :)!!!!!

This is done to handle the planet’s NO1 ruin and the one thing that blocks anyone from going free: DRUGS!

This is possible due to YOUR donations to the IAS!

THANK YOU! Please consider another donation TODAY so we complete this massive project.

Every donation counts today – we are on a FINAL COUNT DOWN!!!!!!!

Send in your donation to
Code:
www.iasmembership.org/uk
(please put in comments box : “please forward this form to Nicole at St Hill)!

Thank you VERY much!

I would very much appriciate a little ack from you so I know you got this :)!

ARC
Nicole

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
And tomorrow the cult appears in a Court-ordered conciliation at Yarramalong to try to convince the local Council to bend the rules for them.

Fat chance of having Yarramalong opened within a month - unless the cult manages to buy off the right people.

And not if "we" can do anything about it.:yes:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Today there was a meeting at the cult's Yarramalong site - fun was had.:biggrin:

There should be something on ACA tonight for all you Ozzies to look at, and then later on the Ch. 9 webpage for everybody else.:woohoo:

I wasn't prepared to be on camera myself, as I hadn't packed any clothes - I usually change before I do an interview rather than wear my work clothes. Dunno how it panned out as Ben got some of the residents to talk on camera as well.:confused2:

Highlight of the day was the look on Kay Connelly's face when I spoke about NarCONon's abysmal track record to the assembled legal rep.s and residents. Several of the residents came up to me afterwards and mentioned it, laughing at the pleasure moment we all shared.:roflmao:

Micheal Gordon was there too, looking decidedly aged. Why would an OSA staff member be on a property that ABLE has purchased for a NarCONon? He was in t-shirt and jeans. Back on the decks? RPFed?

One other former AO staff member there whose name I've forgotten.

This is the first part of the appeals process started by the cult and I doubt very much that Dwarf Malignant will be bragging about Yarramalong at Hubbard's birthday event this year like He wanted to.:hysterical:

Will keep you all updated as I get the news.:wave:

JustSheila

Crusader
Fantastic news, Scooter! :hifive:

Please post ASAP if it will be on the news tonight and whether the early or late news?

This sounds GREAT. :clap: :clap: :clap:

JustSheila

Crusader
Oh well, it didn't air tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

Our news stations do that quite often, actually - changing programs suddenly because something else came in. So we saw the videotape stalking of shoppers by security guards working at a major shopping mall. Ah, well.

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Many people who don't know me well, ask me WHY do I keep pressing on against Narconon/COS?

Sometimes I really don't know and even ask myself WHY? But then another ex-NN victim calls me ... Crying and Sobbing,
asking for help. I have visted so many grieving families, too many gravesites, and read too many Autopsy/Coroner Reports
to not anguish in my own pain for them.

AND this does not just affect the suffering addict who received no therapy ..... ending up comitting suicide ... it affects the
entire family. One young daughter who lost a dear sibling, tried to hang herself because she couldn't cope with her loved one's death.

So, I will press on as usual ...

Here is a Remix Video that a Reporter and College of Physicians wanted that I put together last night .... with a few others.

R.I.P.:bigcry:

[video=youtube;7nkhi-k9bBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nkhi-k9bBc#t=76[/video]

imSPecial

Patron with Honors
Many people who don't know me well, ask me WHY do I keep pressing on against Narconon/COS?

Sometimes I really don't know and even ask myself WHY? But then another ex-NN victim calls me ... Crying and Sobbing,
asking for help. I have visted so many grieving families, too many gravesites, and read too many Autopsy/Coroner Reports
to not anguish in my own pain for them.

AND this does not just affect the suffering addict who received no therapy ..... ending up comitting suicide ... it affects the
entire family. One young daughter who lost a dear sibling, tried to hang herself because she couldn't cope with her loved one's death.

So, I will press on as usual ...

Here is a Remix Video that a Reporter and College of Physicians wanted that I put together last night .... with a few others.

R.I.P.:bigcry:

[video=youtube;7nkhi-k9bBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nkhi-k9bBc#t=76[/video]

i think i can say with confidence: never feel like you have to justify what you are doing. the world needs to know. hugs, from a stranger.

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
http://www.examiner.com/article/sci...le-to-open-narconon-australia?cid=db_articles

March 5, 2015 - Cult Examiner

Scientology launches another legal battle to open Narconon in Australia

March 5, 2015, 9News, ‘A Current Affair’ reports, “Scientology launches new legal action against rural NSW residents” - a new legal challenge in a bid to set up a rehabilitation centre built in the rural town of Yarramalong Valley on the NSW Central Coast of Australia.

In a video by Current Affair, residents are angry and frustrated that Scientology is pushing to open their drug rehab, Narconon, in a rural countryside homestead area. Some local residents have ‘For Sale’ signs up, trying to sell their property and homes before Scientology moves in and ruins property values.

9News reports: “The war is being waged in the suburbs between families and the Church of Scientology. At issue, the controversial church's march into residential areas and community campaigns against it.”

Ex-Scientologist, Paul Schofield, who used to run Narconon, Victoria says: “The program involves a strange and dangerous religious ritual, requiring students to spend up to five hours in a hot sauna, and taking high doses of vitamins. It's not a drug rehab program as much as it is a Scientology indoctrination program. It doesn’t' work, pure as that," he told A Current Affair.

One of the vitamins, Niacin, is used in the sauna ritual, and the expert stated: “The normal dose per day for Niacin should be 15mg and at the higher dose should be 50mg, and the Narconon program gives 1,500mg – 100 times the recommended daily allowance.” In fact, some Narconon centers give patients up to 2,600mg in a single dose, and some as high as 5,000mg – a toxic and dangerous cocktail mixed with other vitamins.

Another concern for many is that the $30,000.00 Narconon program can operate in Australia without oversight or regulation because in Australia there is no license requirement to operate a drug rehab center. When Current Affair went inside a Narconon, they found no medical supervision or doctors.

MORE HERE:

http://www.examiner.com/article/sci...le-to-open-narconon-australia?cid=db_articles