What's new

NEW Documentary: Scientology; Mysterious Deaths - REAL STORIES 2017

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
This is a NEW video posted on Mike Rinder's Blog by an anonymous SP.

Mind.Blown.

I cannot believe all the DEATH in this tiny, minuscule group - Scientology and Narconon.

Flo Barnett - found with three gunshot wounds to her chest and one to the head - don't think that was a suicide as Scientology claimed...sounds more like MURDER. Flo Barnett was Shelly Miscavige's mother - she had left the Cult and was doing Scientology in the Indie field.

OSA - Shame on you for contributing to the LIES Scientology Spins. I hope you stay in Scientology for eternity. You deserve it!

In my opinion, now that I have read all of the FACTS - Lisa McPherson was driven insane by David Miscavige. She was neglected and driven to madness. She was murdered by the Church of Scientology. The evidence was destroyed by Staff members - orders from David Miscavige. What a sinister cult that is so evil - it is beyond belief.

Here is the video I don't think many people have seen it. One fact I just learned is that David Miscavige's twin Sister - Alcoholic and Drug Peddler / Addict - Denise Miscavige Gentile - was Kyle Brennan's AUDITOR :omg:

Kyle Brennan was found dead but they did not reveal the gun powder residue on his hands from the investigation.

I believe Scientology murdered Kyle Brennan and has killed other people in the name of "all of Hubbard's and Miscavige's" 8 dynamics.

The Biggi Reichert Story is unreal.

I wonder what caused those burn marks on her scalp? The belief in the BT's?

Someone knows and I wish the truth would come out regarding her murder.

It is true - just when you don't think Scientology can get any worse - it does.

https://youtu.be/vTtzc7sTZ-8

Last edited:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Flo Barnett - found with three gunshot wounds to her chest and one to the head - don't think that was a suicide as Scientology claimed...sounds more like MURDER. Flo Barnett was Shelly Miscavige's mother - she had left the Cult and was doing Scientology in the Indie field.

Sounds like murder to me as well.

And considering that there is no statute of limitations on murder, could this be a possible motivation for CoS keeping Shelly in solitary confinement? So she doesn't ever decide to speak publicly about this subject?

Out/Int

Patron with Honors
Sounds like murder to me as well.

And considering that there is no statute of limitations on murder, could this be a possible motivation for CoS keeping Shelly in solitary confinement? So she doesn't ever decide to speak publicly about this subject?

Scientology murders people covertly and overtly. I am totally convinced of that.

Lisa McPherson
Biggi Reichert
Kyle Brennan
Flo Barnett
are just tips of the huge iceburg very carefully masked and hidden by the "tech" of L Ron Hubbard

OSA - I hope you stay in Scientology for eternity and may karma bless you abundantly

in other words - FUCK YOU OSA

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
Scientology murders people covertly and overtly. I am totally convinced of that.

Lisa McPherson
Biggi Reichert
Kyle Brennan
Flo Barnett
are just tips of the huge iceburg very carefully masked and hidden by the "tech" of L Ron Hubbard

OSA - I hope you stay in Scientology for eternity and may karma bless you abundantly

in other words - FUCK YOU OSA

And please don't forget Susan Meister on the Apollo.