What's new

New *ELITE* CLUB ~~exclusive to 100 members only. DONKEYS of the *Church*

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

JimLynch.jpg

I used to see those videos of Jim Lynch harassing and terrorizing ex-Scientologists, while his moron thug would stand by ready to provide "security".

Every time I used to watch his despicable black ops, I would mentally yell: "FOAD!"

I'd like to send a message out to Jim in the theta universe.

"THANK YOU"

(just Keeping Scientology Working by maintaining a standard com cycle and acknowledging that he did the command)

(yeah, so I know I'm going to hell for this post, so what? lol)

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Research and Discovery

I am requesting copies of letters anyone might have received from Miscavige go to attack dog Lawyer Gary Soter.
I previously declared Gary Soter a donkey.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...f-the-*Church*&p=813789&viewfull=1#post813789
GarySoter.jpg.png

Many of these are threat letters are hot air. Some are to do with other issues that disconnection, refund and general Scientology issues.
This is a timeless request that goes into the future, for future letters as well
Please send copies of these letters to
[email protected]

Last edited:
Research and Discovery

I am requesting copies of letters anyone might have received from Miscavige go to attack dog Lawyer Gary Soter.
I previously declared Gary Soter a donkey.
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...f-the-*Church*&p=813789&viewfull=1#post813789
GarySoter.jpg.png

Many of these are threat letters of hot air. Some are to do with other issues that disconnection, refund and general Scientology issues.
This is a timeless request that goes into the future, for future letters as well
Please send copies of these letters to
[email protected]
Why stop with him? What about love letters from Moxon?
Mimsey
PS, for those that don't know what a foad is, like me ( see previous post by HH ) FOAD = Fuck Off And Die

The_Fixer

Class Clown
I am hereby reviving my Donkey Series. I have slacked off. There are plenty new Donkeys to declare.

I declared a bunch of David Miscavige ENABLERS, Cult ENABLERS and Office of Special Affairs ENABLERS as *DONKEYS*. Others also jumped in and nominated some good ones.
Now continuing my series.

This is a very exclusive club.
New club limited to 100 members.
Membership is limited to 100.
By nomination only.

I hereby nominate Kirstei Alley a Donkey.

<snipped>​

Please don't insult donkeys so....:no:

They are usually much nicer than that...that....that.... thing.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
Please don't insult donkeys so....:no:

They are usually much nicer than that...that....that.... thing.

Donkeys are useful, hard-working animals that, over history, have positively contributed to enhancing human life.

As opposed to the Church of Scientology and its enablers.

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Donkeys are useful, hard-working animals that, over history, have positively contributed to enhancing human life.

As opposed to the Church of Scientology and its enablers.

Not to mention their braying is music to the ears after listening to a scientologist, no?

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
And donkeys are regarded as more sure footed than horses & that explains why not only the old timers long ago but even today are the ride of choice in the mountains on trails.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I deeply regret my choice of wording. Yes, indeed, Donkeys are beloved creatures, I should have used Jack-Ass. My bad.

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
I deeply regret my choice of wording. Yes, indeed, Donkeys are beloved creatures, I should have used Jack-Ass. My bad.

Well, you were being kind & gracious while I was being my usual crude self.

Kristie is an ass or a jackass.

BTW, I suspect that one is a lifer incapable of escaping the cult. Still an ass.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Lolol Karen! Hmmm, even jack-asses, rare and unfortunately unviable creatures (as, I was told long ago, they cannot reproduce...... OH WAIT A MINUTE! :duh:), durr...

My suggestion/lowly opinion, how about 'Jack-ass-holes' :p

:cheers:

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Our *special * ELITE club limited to 100 members.
This is a very exclusive Membership club.

By nomination only.

Jo Jo (Albert) Zawawi ~~ Facebook Police. Head Honcho Facebook Police. She takes her job very seriously
Carefully spending her time studying who is friending who on Facebook so she could intervene. JoJo has spent years at this.

JoJo was old Apollo crew. Now a vigilante Internet COP ensuring disconnection from SPs and critics and apostates.

OSA operative and OSA asset for years.
Imagine spending your life feverishly studying Facebook to see who recently friended who so that you can *Alert* them to disconnect. I hereby declare Jojo Zawawi a donkey.
[/IMG]

Seeing this reminded me of how nutty the Church of Scientology is,...again.

I tolerated this type of thing. It's systemic! The culties do this type of thing and think it's perfectly correct, even laudable.

As bad as that behavior is, and make no mistake, it's bad behavior, bad policy and idiotic, the COS shoots itself in the foot every time it dictates who your friends can be or who you can talk to.

The COS, based on the insights of LRH, MAKES ENEMIES. Over and over and over.

With all of Hubbard's writings on personalities and comprehension of human behavior, he was an utter fool on PR.

The COS is a BAD PR GENERATION MACHINE.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a very exclusive club.
The club limited to 100 members.
Membership is limited to 100.
By nomination only.
Church of Scientology DONKEY. John Alex Wood.
Twitter representative of the Cult.
Sits on Twitter all day long, all night long
Who pays his bills ? OSA !
John Alex Wood taunts, sneers, insults, provokes and attempts to get in the head of Scientology critics.
Hateful character.
How very Religious and *ECCLESAISTICAL"
I hereby declare John Alex Wood A DONKEY !

John.Alex.wood.jpeg
Leah.tweet.John.Alex.wood.jpg