What's new

New *ELITE* CLUB ~~exclusive to 100 members only. DONKEYS of the *Church*

dianaclass8

Silver Meritorious Patron
Karen, you should also add on your Donkey List, the Burros who have donated a million plus thinking they are achieving some imaginary high status while their money is used to play the whims of the Burro Mayor...The top Burro...

LA SCN

NOT drinking the kool-aid
Karen, you should also add on your Donkey List, the Burros who have donated a million plus thinking they are achieving some imaginary high status while their money is used to play the whims of the Burro Mayor...The top Burro...

Now Diana, you know Miscavige is a Burrito...:hysterical:

And he is also an Ass!! :yes:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

More donkeys coming soon. In the meantime ~~
1.Law of Mechanical Repair - After a real bad Rundown, feeling massed up....your next Step is the Registrar to sign up for repair and cough up more $$$$ to fix what they just messed up.

2.Law of Gravity
- Drawn back and back and back again for the next INT event, the next redo of Golden Age of tech (GAG II) the next re-do of the same books...

3. Law of Probability- The probability that you will re-do your Purif and obediently re-do Objectives for another $60,000 after attesting to OT VIII.

4.Law of Random Numbers - You let the Church have access to your bank account and checking account so random charges can be done before Thursday 2pm

5. .Variation Law -If you arrive at Freewinds, the first steps are money extortion for IAS, Ideal orgs, Super Power Building, Super Power, CCHR, Narconan, not what you were promised.

6. Law of Close Encounters - The probability of someone you considered a close friend ~~increasingly and swiftly writing up your disaffection to RTC.

7. Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that Scientology Inc is the ONLY Hope for man ~~ they flee and go read the Internet.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
There just aren't that many left but it's always best to ensure that it's a complete list.

BTW, it's also wise to remember that "The question must be checked and must read as a question before it is listed. An item listed from a nonreading question will give you a "dead [strike]horse[/strike] donkey" (no item)."

:biggrin:

120 Degrees

Patron with Honors
prisonbitch.jpg

I nominate these two for inclusion on the Donkey 100. The guy on the left should probably get top billing. Seriously, he's running the show shouldn't he be included?

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron

This is a very exclusive club.
New club limited to 100 members.
Membership is limited to 100.
By nomination only.
The Public Relation Experts who doggedly work ungodly hours to get "PR Products".

Just look at a SAMPLE PR "Product" ~~

Published by Atlantic Magazine ~~

“2012 was a milestone year for Scientology, with the religion expanding to more than 10,000 Churches, Missions and affiliated groups, spanning 167 nations–figures that represent a growth rate 20 times that of a decade ago,” the article began. “The driving force behind this unparalleled era of growth is David Miscavige, ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion. Mr. Miscavige is unrelenting in his work for millions of parishioners and the cities served by Scientology Churches. …”

The outcry over the Scientology post trickled up to the level of the Atlantic’s president, M. Scott Havens.
The advertorial feature was taken offline around 11:30 p.m waking the President out of bed because of Internet/Twitter/Facebook uproar.

Church of Scientology Donkeys !

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
By nomination only.
The Public Relation Experts who doggedly work ungodly hours to get "PR Products".

Look at their credentials ! Whoooopeeee doo....

Are they briefed on the dark and dirty deeds done by their Intelligence division ?

Anyway nice backlash....remember the Taliban Satire on their Atlantic Magazine fluff and froth ?

Here ~~
http://www.theonion.com/articles/sponsored-the-taliban-is-a-vibrant-and-thriving-po,30910/

Church of Scientology Public Relations Donkeys !

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
By nomination only.

One wonders how the team manipulated Atlantic Magazine to publish poorly camouflaged propaganda !
Even convincing Atlantic Magazine to filter the comments !

And what did Boing Boing do ?
http://boingboing.net/2013/01/14/dread-cthulhu-leads-his-cult-t.html

RogerB

Crusader

(. . . Snipped . . . )

Published by Atlantic Magazine ~~
“2012 was a milestone year for Scientology, with the religion expanding to more than 10,000 Churches, Missions and affiliated groups, spanning 167 nations–figures that represent a growth rate 20 times that of a decade ago,” the article began. “The driving force behind this unparalleled era of growth is David Miscavige, ecclesiastical leader of the Scientology religion. Mr. Miscavige is unrelenting in his work for millions of parishioners and the cities served by Scientology Churches. …”

The outcry over the Scientology post trickled up to the level of the Atlantic’s president, M. Scott Havens.
The advertorial feature was taken offline around 11:30 p.m waking the President out of bed because of Internet/Twitter/Facebook uproar.

That bit from their announcement in The Atlantic is mentally stupifying, such idiotic nonsense that it astounds me they can so wontonly spread falsehoods. It is beyond belief that anyone can be so stupid as to lie to such an extent, and so publicly.

Talk about shooting oneself in the foot with discredibility! . . .

You are right, Karen . . . Donkies indeed!

RogerB

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
*Exclusive* and *Elite* Clubs with folk who consider themselves superior to the rank and file..deserve their own logo.

Anonycat

Crusader

One wonders how the team manipulated Atlantic Magazine to publish poorly camouflaged propaganda !
Even convincing Atlantic Magazine to filter the comments !

And what did Boing Boing do ?
http://boingboing.net/2013/01/14/dread-cthulhu-leads-his-cult-t.html

Funny stuff!

Mr. Cthulhu spearheaded a program to turn every House of R'lyeh into what Dagon Father Obed Marsh termed "Ideal Orgs." This new breed of Church is ideal in location, design, and the exact form of its shrieking and immemorial lunacies. Each non-euclidean edifice is uniquely configured to accommodate the full array of Dagon services for both parishioners and the surrounding community, housing extensive public information multimedia displays upon its vast, cyclopean masonry. Chapels serve to host Sunday Services, congregational gatherings and, of course, human sacrifices.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
#Scientology #CULT #RELIGION #Stalkers #stalking

I just tweeted to above hashtags....

The Donkeys of the "Church" sent a Private Investigator to ask my neighbors about me ! Making more enemies by the moment, my neighbors are alerted to whip out the cell phone and photograph the donkey PI next time he visits. Calling my videographer a "religious stalker" while they stalk people who have exited....

The Church of Hypocrisy AND LIES.

The "Church" stalks members who exit and whistleblow....but only when you are EFFECTIVE.

I will take a bow.
Nothing like becoming inspired to do MORE !

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
@ Karen#1: Again? They sent PI's recently or is this an on-going thing to harass your neighbors?

And... I LOVE your neighbors for documenting this disgustingly base behavior.

:scnsucks:

JB

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
@ Karen#1: Again? They sent PI's recently or is this an on-going thing to harass your neighbors?

And... I LOVE your neighbors for documenting this disgustingly base behavior.

:scnsucks:

JB

The PI 45 year old stocky Hispanic visited my neighbors yesterday.

I have a Hollywood *insider* neighbor who is soooooooooooooooooo disappointed they did not visit
him, he has his own * SCIENTOLOGY CULT* stories..... LOL....excitement in neighborhood.

Same thing was done to Tory Magoo YEARS ago....of course nothing comes of it, but does let the neighborhoods know that the *CHURCH* is malicious vindictive stalker CULT !

Last edited: