What's new

New *ELITE* CLUB ~~exclusive to 100 members only. DONKEYS of the *Church*

Jump

Operating teatime
The links came up a bit funny on my computer...
(fify...)

Here are programs written by Fritz.

SEE HOW DARK SCIENTOLOGY INC *religious* Sea Org members will go !

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/11/29/radical-scientology-dark-ops/
1. Get Harold to call up Channel 2 and complain about the fact that they have put his ex-wife on TV and let her lie about their marriage and other things she has said and get their agreement not to use Tory any longer as a source of information about Scientology.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/01/06/radical-scientologys-operation-sleaze-out/
9. Collect statements from people who knew stating how he failed on every single post he had when he was on staff and any other relevant information that can be used to discredit CB. The information on the site is designed to 1) discredit and 2) DA CB. Post the information gathered on the TruthAboutBeatty.org website.

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a very exclusive club.
New club limited to 100 members.
Membership is limited to 100.
By nomination only.
BertDeixler.jpg

Church of Scientology DONKEY. Bert Deixler

$1000 an hour lawyer ~~
Defending the Criminal CULT and David Miscavige for 20 years.
Doesn't understand the word "morph". Wants every answer in black and white.
Harrasses and bullies..
$1000 an hour DONKEY

Here's his site. His deposition *powers* should be discussed in law blogs.
http://www.kbkfirm.com/attorneys/bert-deixler

Last edited:

imSPecial

Patron with Honors
oh no no there are some donkeys missing from this list.

ben shaw and linda hamel definitely should be acknowledged.

damn. wendy beccaccini and linda wieland are working in pr? makes me sad cause both had some graciousness to them (in the fully in and on-board way that you have to be to be osa in the first place).

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
By nomination only.
Monique Yingling. Personal Lawyer to David Miscavige.
MoniqueYinglingDMlawyer.jpg

Church of Scientology DONKEY. Tax Lawyer, Tax expert. Covers up and firewalls Church crimes for $2 million a year

$2 million a year DONKEY receiving gifts bestowing to standing ovation at "War Is Over" event
MoniqueYinglingGeraldFeffer_1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFHsrKyWET0
Monique acting as PR spokesman for the Cult.
Years and Years of daily beatings, assault and battery were not reported to law enforcement because it was handled as an "internal matter."

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
By nomination only.
Obviously those who make a livelihood taking money from the Cult belong in this club.

I hereby declare Michael Sitrick a Donkey.
Has worked for the cherch a long long time.
But too ashamed of this client to name it on his client list.
(see next post Client list)
Alex Gibney tweeted this today ~~
PR.Guru.Sitrick.tweet.jpg

PR.Guru.Michael.Sitrick.jpg

Michael Sitrick ~~ supposedly a wonder Public Relations whiz, still taking Cult money.
Cherch of Scientology DONKEY.

Last edited:

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
By nomination only.

I have been lapse in keeping up with my nominated donkeys....

I nominate Sea org Regges who achieve orgasmic ecstasy from fleecing the public for cash

This is a Money Havingness Process. By playing, throwing away and wallowing in money they are increasing their ability to "Have other people give them money". This must be done to the extent that they have not gotten other people to give them money. Unfortunately, it doesn't work as well with smaller denomination bills and they still will only get $50.00 tops for a 130 hour work week.

Leland

Crusader
By nomination only.
Monique Yingling. Personal Lawyer to David Miscavige.
MoniqueYinglingDMlawyer.jpg

Church of Scientology DONKEY. Tax Lawyer, Tax expert. Covers up and firewalls Church crimes for $2 million a year

$2 million a year DONKEY receiving gifts bestowing to standing ovation at "War Is Over" event
MoniqueYinglingGeraldFeffer_1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFHsrKyWET0
Monique acting as PR spokesman for the Cult.
Years and Years of daily beatings, assault and battery were not reported to law enforcement because it was handled as an "internal matter."

I hope someday Anderson Cooper realizes that what Tommy Davis says at 6:17 about "it is the choice of the individual to report it to the police" is a complete lie.

Any member stepping out side the Cult Structure and going to the police to report on another cult member is breaking the Cult's rules, and would be throw out of the Cult....

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am hereby reviving my Donkey Series. I have slacked off. There are plenty new Donkeys to declare.

I declared a bunch of David Miscavige ENABLERS, Cult ENABLERS and Office of Special Affairs ENABLERS as *DONKEYS*. Others also jumped in and nominated some good ones.
Now continuing my series.

By nomination only.

I hereby nominate Kirstei Alley a Donkey. Kirstie uses vulgar language on Twitter as a matter of course. Perhaps she thinks it is *COOL* and *HIP* to use the F word and fight with her own friends such as Leah Remini and Dance partner and coach. (She publicly tweets her dance partner on "Dancing with the stars" *ASS-Raped* her for friending Leah Remini.)

It is Ok to be loyal in one's allegiances, but to carry on like this on twitter (she posts 20 -30 tweets a day) using her celeb states and tweeting such to all her followers makes her sound unhinged.
For being utterly abusive and sounding like a common fisherwoman in loose language and hate tweets, I declare Kirstie Alley a Donkey

Kirstie.bodyshot.jpg

KirstieTweet.ass.jpg

KirstieTweet.jpg

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
By nomination only.
David Lebow, Private Investigator and Church activist against "apostates".
It was Lebow / Lubow /Lebeau and other variations designed to hide identity from Google searches.

25+ years on the payroll with Tax exempt monies. It was Lebow that hired Burt Leahy, Texan videography "to make Marty Rathbun's life a living hell"

For some 20 years David Lebow feigned friendship and embedded himself in the lives of Apollo Original Messengers Terri Gamboa (Former ED, Author Services and Janis Gilham Former WDC Freewinds and WDC FSO) who had both fled the Int base. (see 1st comment)
David Lebow is active to this date. A dirty PI. He crosses the line and is paid well for his services.

I declare David Lebow, Chief Cult Private Eye a mercenary DONKEY

Donkey.David_Lee_Lubow.jpg

Donkey.lebow.jpg

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
I am hereby reviving my Donkey Series. I have slacked off. There are plenty new Donkeys to declare.

I declared a bunch of David Miscavige ENABLERS, Cult ENABLERS and Office of Special Affairs ENABLERS as *DONKEYS*. Others also jumped in and nominated some good ones.
Now continuing my series.

By nomination only.

I hereby nominate Kirstei Alley a Donkey. Kirstie uses vulgar language on Twitter as a matter of course. Perhaps she thinks it is *COOL* and *HIP* to use the F word and fight with her own friends such as Leah Remini and Dance partner and coach. (She publicly tweets her dance partner on "Dancing with the stars" *ASS-Raped* her for friending Leah Remini.)

It is Ok to be loyal in one's allegiances, but to carry on like this on twitter (she posts 20 -30 tweets a day) using her celeb states and tweeting such to all her followers makes her sound unhinged.
For being utterly abusive and sounding like a common fisherwoman in loose language and hate tweets, I declare Kirstie Alley a Donkey

Kirstie.bodyshot.jpg

KirstieTweet.ass.jpg

KirstieTweet.jpg

Lol! If Kirsty were being offered any acting jobs at all these days, she wouldn't have the time to think of and write 20-30 vulgar twitters per day. Shocking sometimes how low some has-beens can go. :duh:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Sounds spiritual!

HELPFUL SCIENTOLOGY GLOSSARY:

-definitions-

ass raped -verb: 1. In Scientology, the despicably evil High Crime and betrayal of mankind of disagreeing with or doubting L. Ron Hubbard, David Miscavige and/or a humanitarian OT celebrity. 2. Revealing Scientology's most advanced and highly confidential OT data which can literally kill a person, or minimally devastate their public relations image. ("When the former Int'l Spokesman revealed to the media that COB terrorized, imprisoned and brutally beat him and the other senior execs, he was targeted for Fair Game destruction for ass raping Scientology's spiritual leader.")

malicious gossip - noun: Anything which maliciously diverts people's attention away from ethical Shore Stories and onto out-ethics truth.

Kirstie Alley is hereby nominated for your consideration for 2015's prestigious H[SUP]3[/SUP] Award (Hubbardian Hyperbolic Hypocrisy).

Particularly impressive was how one hour she was fanatically promoting Scientology doctrines such as "Communication is the Universal Solvent" and using "ARC" to resolve all human conflict. But, the next moment, she was spewing forth volcanic volumes of invective, "entheta" and hate at a "wog" for daring to communicate to her using ARC.

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
JimLynch.jpg

Jim Lynch, on the payroll of David Miscavige shows up at my gate 3x ringing the doorbells asking for an interview.
JimLynchcard.jpg

Jim Lynch has done 3 harrassment tours to my home!
He flees like a cockroach before LAPD could arrive.

DONKEY #2
Jim Lynch is a David Miscavige propaganda hired gun for "FREEDOM MAGAZINE"
JimLynchcard.jpg

These pictures were taken outside my home a few months ago ~~

JimLynch001.jpg

JimLynch007.jpg

Suggest including searchable textual content in posts.
Is the Post Alarm System's car associated with Jim or just an innocent bystander?

TAGS:

FREEDOM MAGAZINE
JAMES C. LYNCH
INTERNATIONAL CORRESPONDENT
323-251-4511
JIMLYNCHFMAGMAIL.COM
LOS ANGELES
LONDON
NEW YORK
MIAMI

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dear Original Big Blue.

Thank you. POST is a private security service that I subscribe to, as do many residents of my neighborhood. They patrol this neighborhood vigorously.

Jim Lynch died only months after his last visit to me. While he *pretended* he was a journalist, he was actually doing *Activist* activities on behalf of the Cult. Most notably stalking Mike Rinder frequently.

Because their OT VIIIS, Ed Bryan, John Allender, Joanne Wheaton (Nurse Ratchett of Cuckoo's nest) used for harrassment and gang stalking were so ridiculed on the Internet, Office of Special Affairs then decided to use *TAX EXEMPT" money to pay hired gun "journalist" Jim Lynch.

Pictures above are his last visit to me. He visited 3x to harrass. However, he is dead and gone. RIP Jim Lynch.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/07/29/jim-lynch-scientologys-shill-dies-at-59/

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Our *special * ELITE club limited to 100 members.
This is a very exclusive Membership club.

By nomination only.

Jo Jo (Albert) Zawawi ~~ Facebook Police. Head Honcho Facebook Police. She takes her job very seriously
Carefully spending her time studying who is friending who on Facebook so she could intervene. JoJo has spent years at this.

JoJo was old Apollo crew. Now a vigilante Internet COP ensuring disconnection from SPs and critics and apostates.

OSA operative and OSA asset for years.
Imagine spending your life feverishly studying Facebook to see who recently friended who so that you can *Alert* them to disconnect. I hereby declare Jojo Zawawi a donkey.

Courtesy Aaron Smith-Levin
Aaron.jojo.face.jpeg

Aaron.Jojo.jpg

Aaron.jojo.1.jpg

Aaron.Jojo.2..jpg

Aaron.jojo.3.jpg

Aaron.Jojo.selfie.jpg